2 Stone Gone Gone Gone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chicksy, 30 March 2007 Social URL.

1. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

Well I went to get weighed today and can happily report that I have lost another 8lbs taken my complete weight loss to 2 stone Im so pleased and grinning from ear to ear. This diet really is amazing!! I am getting into clothes I could just get on before falling pregnant with DS it feels so amazing. Just over four more to go :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOW !!! that is FAB :D Well done Sarah !!

keep up the great work !

chicksy likes this.
  4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

wow wow wow

that is brilliant :)

chicksy likes this.
  5. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Well done!!! We started at exactly the same weight and weigh the same now too! (I've been on it for 6 weeks though) I agree, this diet is amazing! They say 'if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is' .... Well 'they' hadn't come across CD when they said this obviously! :)

Keep up the good work! x
    chicksy likes this.
  6. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    A big well done you are settleing in well and have taken away a big chunk of your target.
    chicksy likes this.
  7. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Fantastic news - you go girl! You are 1/4 of the way there!

A xx
    chicksy likes this.
  8. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

meal replacement
  9. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done and keep up the good work. i only managed cd for 3 weeks and lost 1st 10lbs which is really good but now im on ww and still doing great. keep us all updated and well done once again x
    chicksy likes this.
  10. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Sarah, that's a great loss :)

chicksy likes this.
  11. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

Thanks everyone.

Yes I do feel great I went out last night and actually wore something a little daring for me but I felt great. It also felt so good when I walked into the room where everyone else was eating to lots of wow havent you lost weight etc etc. I did get the odd you dont want to lose to much more, but, I think people get used to having the token fat bird on a night out with them it makes them look so much better. Well that bird aint gonna be me anymore.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.