2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

vadey said:
I got weighed and it says I've put on two of the 5 pounds I've lost and I'm mad at myself! I'm back on it now! Had all my water still x

Awwwwww huni we all feel like that!! How long have you been on cd for now????
Come on girl you can pick this up dust yaself down and get back on track 2lbs could of been a lot worse xxxxxx

8 days! That is all! I have to just get on it! Not got a choice! I think I'm stressed with work and working my ass off to get everything done before I see my boss Tom! I'm on it! Had a chat with myself and I can only go this! I 'had' 3 pounds to lose to get in the next stone and wanted that this week! X thanks hun x

vadey said:
8 days! That is all! I have to just get on it! Not got a choice! I think I'm stressed with work and working my ass off to get everything done before I see my boss Tom! I'm on it! Had a chat with myself and I can only go this! I 'had' 3 pounds to lose to get in the next stone and wanted that this week! X thanks hun x

Don't say 8 days that's all every day is hard work be proud of your achievements each day is a bonus xxxxxxx

vadey said:
I got weighed and it says I've put on two of the 5 pounds I've lost and I'm mad at myself! I'm back on it now! Had all my water still x

Start tomorw fresh, don't think I put on 2 lbs. Think I lost 3lbs! You just move forward, doing the best you can. It happens, it's how you react to it that will make the difference between success or failure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vadey said:
Thanks you ladies! Love your support! X

Hey huni we have all been there!!! It is hard going and I am the biggest screw up going on diets lol we all know where ya coming from no judgement will ever be made!! Xxxx

Do you know what too, I've been thinking how great I felt last week. Felt slimmer and it wasn't that hard to do! So my goal is 5 weeks! This is going to be done! I kept talking myself through it last week, saying your doing it, think of yourself slim and how your going to feel! So I'm telling myself all those things now! X

vadey said:
Do you know what too, I've been thinking how great I felt last week. Felt slimmer and it wasn't that hard to do! So my goal is 5 weeks! This is going to be done! I kept talking myself through it last week, saying your doing it, think of yourself slim and how your going to feel! So I'm telling myself all those things now! X

Brilliant that sounds like you are ready!!! Xxxx

Hi guys sorry havent been on this all weekend, my wee boy has been un well so havent had the chance to pop on... Well i managed all weekend without slipping up... then I let myself go tonight and ate noodles!!! :( but im not going to beat myself up, just a wee hiccupp, back on track as soon as i wake up !! got my weigh in tomorrow :) xxx

Hey! Bless your little boy, hope he is on the mend ! That's the way hun, straight back on it! I've also had some slip ups but still trying. I'm exhausted, emotional, missing my kids as I've been working. In a whim I caved at 530! Bed and fresh start tom x

vadey said:
Hey! Bless your little boy, hope he is on the mend ! That's the way hun, straight back on it! I've also had some slip ups but still trying. I'm exhausted, emotional, missing my kids as I've been working. In a whim I caved at 530! Bed and fresh start tom x

Hey Vadey, thanks he's getting there still all choked up but just glad his temp and heart rate went down! I kinda think I need the slip up to feel the guilt to kick me back in to toe! Does that make sense ? Heres to a fresh start tomorrow for both of us :) xx

Hey Vadey, thanks he's getting there still all choked up but just glad his temp and heart rate went down! I kinda think I need the slip up to feel the guilt to kick me back in to toe! Does that make sense ? Heres to a fresh start tomorrow for both of us :) xx

hope he is on the mend - its really tough when they arent well so dont beat yourself up too much. Have a good fresh start tomorrow and you'll be back on track before you know it:)

How you doing? Not seen you in here for a bit hope all is ok & it's going well.

hi ladies... well done on your fab losses

this is second time lucky for me.. restarted at 10 st 11

weigh on thurs this week then next tuesday (after going out sunday so thats gonna be no fun!!)

aiming for 10 st for my hols on 29th may, ultimately id like to get to 9 st 10 (never been there before) or even 9 st 7 xx

Hi Maggie , my CDC has given me a challenge to beat her first weight loss which was the 2 stone she lost in 6 weeks so i am hoping i can follow in her footsteps :) If she could do it then hopefully we can too!! it would be great to do it that quick wouldnt it?? x

How much did you CDC start at/lose? nice challenge though! If i could lose a stone in a month id be delighted but i have at least 2, maybe 3 nights out starting sunday... boo !

Back