2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

Thanks Hun. I just want a hot bubble bath and bed! I've said il go see my friend but I don't want to but she's had a **** time lately and I don't want to let her down x il be back on it Tom . X

Good that is all we want to see you focused and back on tomorrow have a lovely hot bubble bath i have just had one!!! sleep well xxxxxxxxxx

Cheered up a bit now. Had a nice bath, washed dried and straightened my hair. Put a bit of fake tan on, painted my Nails. Feel a bit better now! Onwards and upwards. Don't feel or look so doomed! Early night still though, ready for a full day on ss! X

Hi this thread caught my eye as I too want to lose 2 stone in seven weeks ready for a holiday of a lifetime in June. I am 8 stone over normal for my height but I am just looking at it a bit at a time, FAR to daunting otherwise! So 2 stone in seven weeks is my goal. Good luck with your journey. X

Hello gorgeous how you feeling today xxxx

Hi mrs... So much better today!! woke up at 6.30am bright as a button... ive not felt very hungry all day ... think im eventually in ketosis yaay!! :)... How r u getting on? xxxx

Hey everyone! I've been weighed and lost 5 and half pounds!! Pleased with that ad it's totm and I've only been going it 5 days! Thanks for your support! Fingers crossed for everyone else this week! X

Wow well done you !!! Thats brill Vadey!! :) xxxx

I'm feeling pretty fed up! I'm tired hormonal and still totm! Had some, quite a bit of the kids tea! Spag Bol with bread! I'm going to have a bath, bit of a cry and then shake myself for tom! Done now! All is not lost I just have to move on! Sorry for the rant x

Aww mrs, dont be sad ... its just a wee slip up, sure i done the same sunday but im actually glad i did as i know now it wasnt worth the guilt so wont happen again... it was only a wee slip up xxx

Hey Claire... yes, definitely if you ate somethings on Sunday, then you would have delayed the start of ketosis I am afraid. But you can learn from this and move on ... If you are serious about doing this, you have to keep to the plan. I know how hard it is!( I felt as if my best mate had died when I couldn't eat food when I was on LL. 'Food' was my best mate, pretty sad huh? ) But, the results are tremendous once you get into it. Trust me, you'll be glowing and feeling great once you get into ketosis. :D Hope this helps.

A xx

Well woke up this morning 6.30am bright as a button and not very hungry :) think thats me in ketosis yaay!! XXX

Cheered up a bit now. Had a nice bath, washed dried and straightened my hair. Put a bit of fake tan on, painted my Nails. Feel a bit better now! Onwards and upwards. Don't feel or look so doomed! Early night still though, ready for a full day on ss! X

Good for you honey, thats the way to do it, pick yourself up , dust yourself down and back to it tomorrow :) xx

Well woke up this morning 6.30am bright as a button and not very hungry :) think thats me in ketosis yaay!! XXX

Wooo hooo! Way to go! Good on you! Let us know how you get on.... xx :happy096:

Hi this thread caught my eye as I too want to lose 2 stone in seven weeks ready for a holiday of a lifetime in June. I am 8 stone over normal for my height but I am just looking at it a bit at a time, FAR to daunting otherwise! So 2 stone in seven weeks is my goal. Good luck with your journey. X

Hi there... all the best of luck to you... we can do this :) !!! When is your weigh in? pop by let me know how your getting on xx

Thanks Annie!! :) Im going to weigh myself tomorrow as it will be 1 week and im not seeing my CDC til tuesday!! How u getting on?? xx

I started today and I have stuck to it...pointed and recorded everything I ate/drunk, etc and I am determined to stick to it. Happy to have the control back again instead of the food controlling me! The planning and preparing of meals takes some time but in a couple of weeks, I'll be used to it and it'll be fine...so, I am pleased..Also, grateful that I can eat food and not feel deprived...Good luck when you weigh yourself tomorrow. xx :D

Last edited:
Hello Claire
So please ya had such a good day yesterday and ketosis finally kicked in for you. Hope you have a brilliant day today good luck with ya weigh in (I know ya doing it yourself bulgur still important ) I have mine at 10.30
Speak later chick xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello Claire
So please ya had such a good day yesterday and ketosis finally kicked in for you. Hope you have a brilliant day today good luck with ya weigh in (I know ya doing it yourself bulgur still important ) I have mine at 10.30
Speak later chick xxxxxx

Hey, If my scales are correct I've lost 7lb :) !!!! How did you get on this morning? Xxxx

Back