2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

ninajw83 said:
Hi Claire, hope the plan is going well for you and the scales are kind on your weigh in :)

Hey there , thanks very much . I lost 7lb :) .. How r u getting on? Xx

Annie2012 said:
I started today and I have stuck to it...pointed and recorded everything I ate/drunk, etc and I am determined to stick to it. Happy to have the control back again instead of the food controlling me! The planning and preparing of meals takes some time but in a couple of weeks, I'll be used to it and it'll be fine...so, I am pleased..Also, grateful that I can eat food and not feel deprived...Good luck when you weigh yourself tomorrow. xx :D

Good on you!! Well done . What kind of meals r u able to have?? Xxx ... Ps - 7lb off :) xxx

Hey, If my scales are correct I've lost 7lb :) !!!! How did you get on this morning? Xxxx

hello gorgeous............congrats on your weigh in that is just awesome!!!

I lost 14lbs lol it feels strange typing that i cannot believe it, so only 4 more stone to lose now well 3stone 13lbs hehehehehhe :D

Hi my weigh in is on Monday's although week 1 is a short week as I started Thursday (yesterday!) what day r u on now? I needed to weigh in Monday's because to me Monday is the beginning of a new week. I have a long way to go but one small chunky chunk at a time! We can do this!!! When's ure 6wks up?

Well done on your 7lb loss Claire :) quarter of the way there already!!!!!

therealbbe said:
I lost 14lbs lol it feels strange typing that i cannot believe it, so only 4 more stone to lose now well 3stone 13lbs hehehehehhe :D

Cromer how did u do that! Gotta b ure first week right!!! I'd be over the moon and skipping merrily with a massive big grin on my face if that happened to me!!! Have you noticed a difference physically already?

Cromer how did u do that! Gotta b ure first week right!!! I'd be over the moon and skipping merrily with a massive big grin on my face if that happened to me!!! Have you noticed a difference physically already?

yes it was first week i am on SS i am merrily skipping thank you sooooooooooooo much for your message!!! :D

Good on you!! Well done . What kind of meals r u able to have?? Xxx ... Ps - 7lb off :) xxx

Hi Claire,

Well done on your 7 pounds loss! :D Bet ur pleased! I can eat anything I want as long as I stick to my points... And free fruit and veg too... xx

therealbbe said:
hello gorgeous............congrats on your weigh in that is just awesome!!!

14lb !! WOW that's a full stone! Well done you!!! You should be proud of yourself and if you lost that 14 already you'll get your target weight in no time . Well done xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi my weigh in is on Monday's although week 1 is a short week as I started Thursday (yesterday!) what day r u on now? I needed to weigh in Monday's because to me Monday is the beginning of a new week. I have a long way to go but one small chunky chunk at a time! We can do this!!! When's ure 6wks up?

Im on day 8 . I weighed myself today as my first weigh in wouldnt be til tuesday!! Couldn't resist temptation so jumped on the scales this morning :) I want to do my target weight by end of may. Or as close as I can get to it by then. How I finding diet so far ? Xxx

Annie2012 said:
Hi Claire,

Well done on your 7 pounds loss! :D Bet ur pleased! I can eat anything I want as long as I stick to my points... And free fruit and veg too... xx

Really , that's great . What diet are you on? And thanking you :) xxx

14lb !! WOW that's a full stone! Well done you!!! You should be proud of yourself and if you lost that 14 already you'll get your target weight in no time . Well done xxx

Thank you chick!! really happy can't quite get over it heres to another amazing week for us both :D xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Thank you chick!! really happy can't quite get over it heres to another amazing week for us both :D xxxxxxx

I'll cheers to that (with my glass of water ) hehehe xxx

Clairem89 said:
Im on day 8 . I weighed myself today as my first weigh in wouldnt be til tuesday!! Couldn't resist temptation so jumped on the scales this morning :) I want to do my target weight by end of may. Or as close as I can get to it by then. How I finding diet so far ? Xxx

Hi
Only day 2 for me not in ketosis yet so im just trying to distract myself 24/7 basically! My first goal of losing two stone is by 7th June so we r similar times. Hope I get 7lbs I'd be happy with that definately, for once I'm not weighing myself, usually do when trying to lose weight but I just feel it's the right thing to wait till weigh in this time.

Ladies I have a confession to make! I'm struggling! Eaten a fair few bits and bobs this weekend! My positive attitude had gone down the swannie! I have 5 weeks and need to stop pratting around! I'm not even hungry! So why has my willpower took a power walk? Please kick me firmly where the sun don't shine! X

vadey said:
Ladies I have a confession to make! I'm struggling! Eaten a fair few bits and bobs this weekend! My positive attitude had gone down the swannie! I have 5 weeks and need to stop pratting around! I'm not even hungry! So why has my willpower took a power walk? Please kick me firmly where the sun don't shine! X

Don't be to hard on your self just don't let it make u continue to pick start a fresh right now / clean slate :)

I got weighed and it says I've put on two of the 5 pounds I've lost and I'm mad at myself! I'm back on it now! Had all my water still x

Back