2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

Thank you ladies! Feel as right as rain this morning. Phew! Mushed up chewed up malt toffee bar is not half as pleasant as it is on the way down!! Xx

Glad to hear that :) You should be really pleased to have stuck to plan, because psychologically, its sooo easy to blame the slightest feeling of sickness or whatever on the plan when we wouldn't do that when eating normally!

Other people also have a tendency to say even if you just have a bit of a headache 'it's that diet you're on you know' so if I feel weak, dizzy, headachey, or even tired I don't share it with anyone anymore! Too irritating.

Thanks Jo - it's easy to find an excuse. I have been making excuses for too long which is how I have ended up so overweight. Here's to another 100% weekend xx

Honk for yesterday! Last day of our two week challenge ladies :) Excited to see all the great results tomorrow.

Honk!

Yes defo Clin! Should we start a new 2 week 100% thread with all our new stats so its a new start again?!

Honk for day 20 for me. Week 3 weighing on Monday day 22. :)

phew! I'm happy to aim to complete another week but I'm focussing on complete days more than pounds loss per week as I'm trying to focus on control as I think that is where I went wrong last year and regained some of what I'd lost.

Honk!

Honk for yesterday and the day before (oops!)

Just been weighed and I have lost 5lb this week after my disappointing loss last week! I am now 14st 10.5 so feeling happy! X

Just been weighed and I have lost 5lb this week after my disappointing loss last week! I am now 14st 10.5 so feeling happy! X

So pleased for you. Glad you stayed strong! Up for another 2 week challenge?!

Back