2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

Honk for the past 2 days. Been crazy busy with deadlines.. All the while thinking about food every waking moment. This is NOT normal!

Honk! I'm so pleased we're all doing so well, and the mutual support definitely helps! Everyone should be totally through the worst now :)

Honk!

Late honk from mr. Very poorly baby at the moment so was unable to check in last night. Day 10 already xx

Late honk from mr. Very poorly baby at the moment so was unable to check in last night. Day 10 already xx

Ah bless. I hope the baby is better and you got some rest.

Hope you ladies are doing well on the first Saturday on the challenge, especially with the gorge weather and all the food temptations that come with it. Honk for me! Looking forward to all the synchronised losses tomorrow :)

Honk for me today.

Thanks for ur kind words. Baby is much better and hubby is back from his charity work abroad. Day 10 done and dusted. Resisted dinner at my in laws and a morning barbecue. Very proud of myself.

Honk honk from me xxx

Been to a kids party with all of the lovely food. Absolutely fine. Didn't bother me too much.
Got home where the was no food around and had to battle with my head so much. Wasn't hungry. Just couldn't stop thinking about food. Even though I knew it wasn't worth it. But thankfully it passed.

So honk for me today

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its strange isn't it, being round so much food and not caring and then suddenly feeling consumed by the idea of food. Sat with all my work colleagues at a lunch surrounded by burger and chips, paninis, etc and wasn't at all bothered and then have had days where I'd break the diet for a biscuit! Its such a strange plan psychologically.

Honk for me too. Lovely weather only reminds me of one thing..... Summer dresses! Need to feel confident in them this year, not worth cheating :)

Beep beep honk HONK!! Surviving a 20s themed hen party on water and one chicken salad as I am 'feeling sick'. Also dressed as a flapper. God give me strength!! Xx

Honk! Over 12,000 steps walking around Stratford-upon-Avon and had no issues watching DD enjoy her ice cream cone in the sunshine.

Morning ladies! Day 11 for me and 12 pounds down :)))))))

I started at 12.8 am now 11.10. Soooooo chuffed. Longest I have stuck to this diet in two years xxx

Morning ladies! Day 11 for me and 12 pounds down :)))))))

I started at 12.8 am now 11.10. Soooooo chuffed. Longest I have stuck to this diet in two years xxx

Wow! What an impressive loss!

Back