2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

It's an amazing loss! I'm really pleased so many of us have completed half of the challenge already at 100%! Especially as its the hardest half by far if someone is on a restart.

Hope everyones losses reflect that :)

That's fantastic. I've stunned myself with a first week restart loss of 14.5lbs. My best loss in a week ever!! Even at my highest and when I was younger. 100% working for me. I'd have been happy with that for the two weeks.

Wow! I don't think there was anyone in my Lighter Life group who had a first week loss like that! Well done!

That's fantastic. I've stunned myself with a first week restart loss of 14.5lbs. My best loss in a week ever!! Even at my highest and when I was younger. 100% working for me. I'd have been happy with that for the two weeks.

That is absolutely phenomenal, especially for your weight! You must be so pleased :) Are you starting to feel good now you're well in ketosis?

I think when we're in the habit of thinking the odd little treat won't hurt and starting and restarting, we forget how rewarding 100% weeks can be!

I feel a bit guilty as it's a huge well done to everyone who has stayed 100% for the week. The rest is just luck that my body was prepared to give it up this week.

Don't be silly! Ultimately, if we stay 100%, our bodies will get us where we need to be. Some weeks we have amazing losses, some not so great, but our bodies are amazing and we have to trust that we'll get there in the end.

The way I look at it is if my body holds on to more one week, its cause I need it, but I know it'll even out in the end cause it can't not on the plan. I can't control my losses, but I can control myself!

Oh my goodness! Fantastic losses!!!! Well done :happy096:

Measly 5lb loss for me.... Here's my mantra for today: "I will NOT be disappointed. 5lbs is brilliant - some weeks on plan I would have killed for that Number. Onwards". Rinse. Repeat. TOTM is imminent (p-pain, bloating and all) so we'll see what next Sunday brings. Either way, I'm so proud of myself - so proud of us - battling through :D Gooooo Team :party0011: lol. Staying positive.

I HATE not having my laptop.... And my network (3),and phone are driving me insane.

Honk for Friday, Honk for Saturday..... And d@mn skippy I'll be Honking for today :) We're really doing this! xx

Oh my goodness! Fantastic losses!!!! Well done :happy096:

Measly 5lb loss for me.... Here's my mantra for today: "I will NOT be disappointed. 5lbs is brilliant - some weeks on plan I would have killed for that Number. Onwards". Rinse. Repeat. TOTM is imminent (p-pain, bloating and all) so we'll see what next Sunday brings. Either way, I'm so proud of myself - so proud of us - battling through :D Gooooo Team :party0011: lol. Staying positive.

I HATE not having my laptop.... And my network (3),and phone are driving me insane.

Honk for Friday, Honk for Saturday..... And d@mn skippy I'll be Honking for today :) We're really doing this! xx

I lost 3. But I'm happy. I weighed Sunday, but had American Mother's Day dinner out - and started my plan on Monday. So, it's a very good loss for 6 days . . . and I'm a slow loser. I'd be chuffed to bits with 3 pounds ANY week.

Honk for today, though still haven't had my last pack. Will do shortly.
I have to confess I'm a perpetual weigher and I know my scales are different from my cdcs but I weighed myself tonight and I'm the same I was on friday :( hopefully will all come good tomorrow.
It better as I have 100% all week with at least 3 litres a day. Will try and not to obsess over it and see what her scales show.
Well done everyone. 1 week down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Halebob, I am the same and can stress myself out expecting miracles as I feel I am
Only eating dust! My consultant says to try my hardest to just weigh with her once a week. What you think- after weigh in tomorrow shall we hide our scales and try it?! Xx

Waaahhh I can't give up my scales! Most of time they are a good motivator as they show me a bit of a drop each day.. though obviously some days are stressful if they don't show a loss!

Halebob, I am the same and can stress myself out expecting miracles as I feel I am
Only eating dust! My consultant says to try my hardest to just weigh with her once a week. What you think- after weigh in tomorrow shall we hide our scales and try it?! Xx

Wish I had the will power to Leigh, I'm like jo. They do keep me motivated.
I have tried the 2 dresses on that I'll be wearing for my hen party and they fit better than last week so feeling better now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And another Homk!

I'm ignoring my scales. Got obsessive before and gave up when they didn't move. Trying not to weigh until the end of May!

Honking for the weekend! Been crazy busy as it's the film festival here... Parties= food and drinks everywhere at all times of day and night! Living on bars, water and coffee

Honk for today!

Honk!

Stressful day today. Why are hot summer days synonymous with greasy gorgeous looking food! Forest time in 10 days I felt hunger pangs. I swiftly zapped the ***** hunger with two ruthless cups of iced water! Ha ha!

Another day another potential pound on it's way to hell! He he

Honk honk xxx

Back