2 Week 100% Challenge!

weighed myself this morning lost 5lbs woohoo! will begoing at it full boar this week for the two week challenge whooppp....good luck Davey xx

Well done Carly xx very good xx

thanking you :D

Oooo you guys! So awesome!

Davey - welcome! I had a bad week last week too hun, and WB and I only lost a pound each - so we're looking for good losses the next two weeks (and beyond!)

Awcarly - OMG awesome! That's great hun! Share your secrets :p Tell tell tell!

How's everyone getting on for day 2? Anything that could deter you?

(sort of) planned the day ahead...

Shake for brekkie and lunch, yogurt and banana for snaks.. yet to think of an idea for lunch.. and have brownies tonight! So will hopefully think of something before I get back... hungry.. and eat toast! EEEK :eek:

thanks:) I feel very proud of it lol! Well, I have just really stuck to it all this week except for a slip up yesterday (went 500cals over oops) but my dedication in the week must have meant that it didn't matter too much. There have been so many times when I wanted to give up this week but I've just stuck at it because the rewards are so worth it, hope we all have good results in the next two weeks (and beyond!) xx

thanks Davey, sticking with it is so worth it! Don't let it get to you just start a fresh, you can do it xx

Don't worry Davey- whatever it is, just think - two weeks!

I'm feeling pretty down after I decided to have lunch as food instead of tea.
bnleh. made a post on main board. confused about ketosis... x

2 Week Challenge - Day 3!

Thus far...

B: strawberry shake
S: none
L: chocolate shake
S: ww soup (80 cals) & diet coke

So far I've had three glasses of water and two cups of black tea!

Off swimming now! Good luck you three! xx

sounding good elaine glad to see you're having soup for snack I love it and it gives you lots of energy :D

Well done Awcarly :)

count me on the 2 weeker. I'm only starting today though.

You can add me to the list of people who had a bad week last week. I gained :( Onwards and upwards.

Today i have had

B - Strawberry shake
S - 2 x S&V Snack'a'jacks
L - Left over tea from last night around (400 cals)
S - Banana
T - Strawberry shake and Banana
S - 2 x Snack'a'jacks

=1116 cals

4 machine teas consumed thus far (which = 2 full cups of tea)
MUST drink some water tonight

thank you Nixnax welcome to the two week challenge :D don't worry I am starting today officially as I had a chinese last night (I know I know lol) but back to it!! How many cals are you on a day? I'm only having 1250 currently :(

Thank you :) I generally have around 1300-1400 but I ride my push bike everywhere so it allows more. If I excercise, then I generally add 200 on. If not then I stick to the 1200. with my little plan above, I still have a 100 cal gap if I fancy an extra snack later :)

I was naughty last night as well. but i am sticking to it now.

ahh that's good I'm not actually hungry on 1250 I find that's about right for me as I'm not keen on excersise although I do run after my son a lot lol! xx

I love exercising. but I fell out of it for a while and fell in love with takeaway!! Big mistake.

I'm currently training to be a personal trainer so need to get back into shape asap.

ha i can imagine that running around after a lil one is enough exercise ;-)

My other half loves exercising too when he really gets into it but that's the only problem it's so easy to fall out of when you don't make yourself do it lol. Wow congratulations you will be super fit when you're training all the time have you used this site long? x

Hi guys
My 2wk challenge going ok, felt ruff today had a migraine but still stuck to the diet!
I normal try n stick to 1200cals on MFP but go up to 1300-1400 if I have done the gym xx

I've only been using this site since I started slim fast on 11/05 so not long. I have found it really does help though.

Well done WB, hope you're feeling better later

Nixnax said:
I've only been using this site since I started slim fast on 11/05 so not long. I have found it really does help though.

Well done WB, hope you're feeling better later

Thanks honey xxxx ;-)

aww hope you feel better wb and well done for sticking to it. I haven't been on here long but it does help a lot to speak to people all wanting to lose weight :) i'm just about to have some dinner :D

Back