2 Week 100% Challenge!

my other half gets a bit bored of hearing about I think, so i save all my moans and talk for here really. Lets him of the hook and i can talk to people in the same boat. Win:win :)

awcarly said:
aww hope you feel better wb and well done for sticking to it. I haven't been on here long but it does help a lot to speak to people all wanting to lose weight :) i'm just about to have some dinner :D

Ta Carly love am defo better than I were x it's nice to get some sympathy! Cheers xx

Welcome hun!

Keep on truckin' girls! I've just got back from 70 laps of the pool. Orange for my snack. Keep going. Keep going! x

no worries we all feel poop sometimes, i certainly did last night and ended up having a blimming chinese lol but we are all here to help each other and we'll all get there :D

Hi lovlies! How are we all doing? Day 4 has hit us!
I purchased lots of low cal goodies last night.

Well, I say goodies. I mean ww soups, ready meals, snack a jacks, yogurts et al.
Have decided to buy stuff (e.g. steam bags of veg/ready meals etc) for dinner that already has the calories worked out!
Looks like SW meals aren't cutting it!

But with the help of Awcarly & MFP (add me :D) I am going to stick to 1,200 calories and hopefully get this weight off!

Come on! We can do it!!!! xx

Hi guys
I having a starving marvin day today I could eat normal easily this is the hungriest I have felt in 7 wks. But I resisting, had a snack this am to try n stop it! So going to boots at lunch for more sf powder n shaper snx xx

Well done Liz.. oh and I apologise for calling you welshbird instead of wishbird in my diary :p

Are you going to the gym at all today? Hoping to get there tonight after work.
My brother has planned a big Anne Summers party at our house tonight... so need to get to the gym straight after work or won't go!! x

p.s. just had 2 salt and veingar flavour snack a jacks.. first time I've had them. yum! they are actually quite nice x

It's ok Hun x no prob x
Yes I am going to the gym gonna burn off tons tonight as I can't go tomoz, got visiting n food shopping instead x lol
Enjoy the gym Hun u doin well xx

Thanks babe! Arranged to meet a friend at 4 :D Hopefully they'll be a class on, gonna check now :D

I often have a ready meal for dinner and just add some veggies, simples :D too much hassle otherwise lol!
I reckon I might STS this week as I've had two bad days but I am really nervous for this exam :(

well done ladies for being so good :D

Nooo. Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!! xx

Totally agree about the ready meals. Beef lasagna for me tonight, can't decide wether to have lots of veg with it.. or heaps of salad... by heaps I mean a whole lettuce and some onion.. since I don't like cucumber or tomatoes etc haha .

ooh and! decided to have 3 snack a jacks with my lunch (of ww chicken noodle soup) as 51 cals just sounded... few! I didn't think I'd like snack a jacks at all!

How do you add friends on MFP I cant figure it out!

I have the S&V snack a jacks, they really sting my lips but are very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised.

I shall be heading to the gym over the weekend :) and wait to start burning :)

Good plan on the ready meals, because I really do think that I over eat on the meal a bit.

I think you just go to 'community' and then find friends hun.
Couldn't work out how to do it on my phone, but have figured it out online :p

Ready meals will (hopefuly) be a life safer because that's where I think I'm going over (probably quite a lot - thanks to the SW portions I'm used to :p) so with the ready meal I hope to make one and then bulk my plate up with veg (or maybe even have a salad/low cal soup for a starter.. didn't think of that.. hmm)

Anyway - good luck! we can do it!! I need to put my sf stats in my sig too, not that I've got much to be proud of.. yet!

Going to start excersising.. lets go for the burn!! ahahah!

Also have 30 Day Shred... but Jillian Michael's can stay in her case for the time beging.

p.s. agree with the snack a jacks.. trying NOT to eat anymore.. think 5 will be enough for one day.

Do we all agree that it's sufficient to have:

3 x snack a jacks (123 cals)
1 x ww chicken noodle soup (51)

for lunch instead of a shake? Feel a bit of a heff today.. having already eaten 2! and with a yog in my drawer... see.. it's all in the mind!

xx

you have enough cal allowance to have 2 soups as the shakes are 230cals.

The only reason i'm sticking to the shakes for the time being is that they have all the goodness in them that we need as well. So if you start to feel 'funny' I would get back on the shakes.

I think i've sent you a friend request :)

hahaha feel the burn. My bum is still burning from the course at the weekend. completely over worked my glutes in the overload training lol :)

Hi
Can I b added to u guys friends n vice versa on MFP please?
I am wishbird7 xx

doing brill Elaine!! So far i've had my shake and a cup a pasta going to have a snack at 3 of SF bbq tortillas lol.. yes that should be fine Elaine and in fact it will probably fill you up for longer? i've added wishbird and elaine to MFP :) what's your username on there Nixnax? p.s what is 30 day shred lol?!!! doing fab everyone keep it up :D XXX

Thanks for adding me darlin x
Elaine n Nixnax pls can u add u guys too ? X

Hi!
Will add you all, of course!

Awcarly - can't believe you haven't heard of 30DayShred - get on google!

Will add you guys now :)

I feel like I have eaten LOADS today!

Thus far had:

Breakfast: shake (230)
Snack: 2 x snack a jacks (82)
Lunch: WW chicken noodles (51) + THREE snack a jacks (123)
total for lunch = 174

PM snack: have an activia yog (88)

then ready meal for lunch.
wow.. all this food... who would have thought it?! x

Back