2 Week 100% Challenge!

nah that's not elaine is all low in cals so you should be fine if anything it's prob better for your metabolism! :) lol i just googled it, it looks good but i'm not a massive fan of exercise lol!!

Awcarly - my username is nixnax lol

I'm going to have a peek at this 30 day shred thingy I think :)

Added you Liz

Oh my. don't know why I'd never been a fan of 'calorie counting' before!
Cripes!

And apparently (thank you MFP!) If every day were like today... I will weigh 223.9 lbs in 5 week.

You heard it here first, I will weigh 223.9 by the end of June.
Yep.. before July I will be in the 15's :bunnydance:

added you nixnax :D great isn't it elaine but won't you get hungry by the end of today its only 4pm nearly lol :p

awcarly said:
added you nixnax :D great isn't it elaine but won't you get hungry by the end of today its only 4pm nearly lol :p

Haha yes but I input the whole days food what I planned to eat you see!

Oh you guys I feel so bad. And sad.

We had a party at our house tonight. I didn't know it was haple ing really.
I managed to avoid all the drinks and food and party things and I WAS on diet coke but then... Unfortunately I started on the wine.
Felt so guilty (even thoug I know j could have had one glass) and then 9 malteasers.

4 glasses later and I NEED to confess on here - 'we just ordered takeaway! I feel ao ashamed :-( I can't even do a chuffing week :-(

Oh wow.
I don’t know what to say about last night.
Only that wine isn’t good for my diet, or head.

Surprisingly, I feel quite happy today… in an ‘onwards and upwards’ kind of mood. Since as upwards is probably the way the scales are going.. ughh.

Yet again, I shall attempt to begin again. What’s wrong with me?

Bless u don't worry we all have bad days Hun n yrs wasn't too bad espec if u enjoyed urself I shall be having some wine tomoz at my BBQ it's fine! U wil get back on the wagon n carry on! U stumbled across a party, have u got a BBQ tomoz too hun? X

aww bless you hun, it is just so hard to resist temptation when a party is going on etc but don't let it deter you the first two days of the diet were bad for me but I decided to be extra good for the remaining days and I was good yest so fingers crossed xxx

Wishbird007 said:
Bless u don't worry we all have bad days Hun n yrs wasn't too bad espec if u enjoyed urself I shall be having some wine tomoz at my BBQ it's fine! U wil get back on the wagon n carry on! U stumbled across a party, have u got a BBQ tomoz too hun? X

I know we do, it just seems that I have more bad day than others! :-(
I need to superglue myself back to the wagon... And remember what I really want.
Yep. Birthday party tonight and BBQ party tomorrow. Carnival thing on Sunday before going away :-(

Thanks for support Hun! Went to zumba last night btw xx

awcarly said:
aww bless you hun, it is just so hard to resist temptation when a party is going on etc but don't let it deter you the first two days of the diet were bad for me but I decided to be extra good for the remaining days and I was good yest so fingers crossed xxx

Ahh thanks Hun. Meant to weigh in on Tuesday which gives me what - three days including those mentioned above. Eeek! x

lol my weigh in is tuesday too don't worry you won't be the only one, if you try to be good from now on at least you won't gain and stop being so hard on yourself ok? :)..I know it might sound cheesy but what actually helped me out a lot was to realize WHY i overate and wanted to over eat in the first place, are you emotional/stressed etc? If you analyse how you feel it might give you the strength to resist turning to food when it's too easily available, just a thought?! We are all in this together so try not to be too harsh on yourself hun, you CAN do this xxxx

Ela ine said:
I know we do, it just seems that I have more bad day than others! :-(
I need to superglue myself back to the wagon... And remember what I really want.
Yep. Birthday party tonight and BBQ party tomorrow. Carnival thing on Sunday before going away :-(

Thanks for support Hun! Went to zumba last night btw xx

Ahh thanks Hun. Meant to weigh in on Tuesday which gives me what - three days including those mentioned above. Eeek! x

Bless u lots of parties Hun x all the best with them but do enjoy yourself!
Zumba nice one! It's good for yr bod!
X
Where u off to after wkend Hun?

how you getting on today Liz? xxx

awcarly said:
how you getting on today Liz? xxx

Not bad ta hun, not as hungry as yesterday thank god! Ready for the Long wkend n a glass of vino! Yay x I have a diary Hun it doesn't say my name on it tho it's food n gym diary x I wondered if I cud rename the thread actually I will look it up xx

Yay I have renamed my diary x

i'm feeling positive today!! don't worry becky i not the best at drinking either i try atleast 4 glasses a day though if you can manage it, i can never manage 8 it makes me wee all the time :) xx

This is second 100% wks girls!! R we all still feelin positive??? I am! Whose with me?
X

I haven't been 100% :( Starting again today with you Liz and with the gym incorporated.

Good lass xx

Keep going girls! Even though I'm no longer on sf I am determined to get a good weigh in this week!

Away for four days now xx

Back