2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

That would be cool! we're just all over the place though! x

ha just a thought for the future, summit to aim for possibly :p cant say ive noticed where everyones from tbh im not very observant ha but possibly a central location, if anyone wanted to make suggestions- then we could decide (thats if everyone wants to do it!) and depending on money etc i am a poor bairn with a wedding to pay for also :D

lol, I am also poor with a child who tends to bleed money from me! he looks at me with his big brown eyes and I'm a gonna!

lol, I am also poor with a child who tends to bleed money from me! he looks at me with his big brown eyes and I'm a gonna!

lol i have no idea how people with kids survive, me mam and dad raised me and my three brothers on a pittance- me dad made pistons rings in a factory and when we was a bit older me mam done weekends in a cafe (me dad worked though the week- one week nightshift and one week dayshift etc) but we never went without, me and oh can barely afford to feed ourselves never mind another little person. xx

Hi everyone, Hows everyone getting on today? x

I remember my dad working four jobs to pit food on the table and working away a lot, there were three of us and we never went without either. It's why I'm desperate to get a part time job! Need the money to make ends meet!

Hi Katie, I'm doing ok today thanks, just having my first shake and a cup of tea, I really really need to make more of an effort to even out my water intake throughout the day, haven't had any today until now! Although my scales are showing 1.5lbs today :) how's you today? X

I remember my dad working four jobs to pit food on the table and working away a lot, there were three of us and we never went without either. It's why I'm desperate to get a part time job! Need the money to make ends meet!

Hi Katie, I'm doing ok today thanks, just having my first shake and a cup of tea, I really really need to make more of an effort to even out my water intake throughout the day, haven't had any today until now! Although my scales are showing 1.5lbs today :) how's you today? X

you'll get summit when times right chick, i believe in fate and things happen when they supposed to for a reason- im sure it will all fall into place :) ooh good one on the 1.5lb loss already- my scales were doing great first 3/4 days then showed a gain- (hopefully water weight totm) i normally weigh in everyday but im too scared to go on now! last time i done this i lost 12lb in first week, not gonna get nowhere near that this time, if i dont get at least 6lb il be gutted!

Fearless said:
you'll get summit when times right chick, i believe in fate and things happen when they supposed to for a reason- im sure it will all fall into place :) ooh good one on the 1.5lb loss already- my scales were doing great first 3/4 days then showed a gain- (hopefully water weight totm) i normally weigh in everyday but im too scared to go on now! last time i done this i lost 12lb in first week, not gonna get nowhere near that this time, if i dont get at least 6lb il be gutted!

I started on my TOTM week as well, lost 7lbs and then in my second week where it's notorious for slowing down I lost 6.5lbs so it evened out! Glad you're feeling better today xxx

I started on my TOTM week as well, lost 7lbs and then in my second week where it's notorious for slowing down I lost 6.5lbs so it evened out! Glad you're feeling better today xxx

hopefully the same will happen for me, wont be happy with a low loss on sunday if im then gonna slow down next week! fingers crossed- gonna get plenty water down me today! right off to get ready have to go out! even though its raining boooooooooooooo xx

Really! It's gorgeous here! I'm going to go get in the shower and then off to town to find myself something pretty and cheap to wear for when I go out on Tuesday! X

hi all,
hope u all are well.
fearless, ive been to fertility about 10 years ago and as i should have guessed , i was told they wouldnt help me unless i lose a lot of weight.
u would think that would spur me on to lose weight huh but in fact i plummeted further into depression and gained even more weight, so there isnt much point going back to fertility any time soon.
i have 2 children of my own so im pretty sure the lack of conceiving is mainly due to weight and my PCOS so im hopeful that things will change and my periods will return (fingers crossed) when i lose enough weight.
im just sitting here watching my dog swing a stuffed chicken ( a toy, not a meal,:p) around her head like a dog parade baton. lol it is almost half the size of her so that takes some effort. it clucks when u push the stomach and she keeps activating it herself which sends her into a frenzy.

I was thinking that too!

Where is it that you live that a peacock could just wander in!!!?

Emma, if you are in Crawley, then I am less than 30 mins away (and also know Preston Park well). In fact, I grew up in Furnace Green and went to Holy Trinity School before my family moved out to Handcross - where my parents still live.

I now live right on the edge of Ashdown Forest (where Winnie the Pooh comes from), not far from the Bluebell Railway which you might know. If you don't, your little one will love it there.

Believe me though, we do NOT see peacocks on the forest.

It's a small world - isn't it?

C x

That's crazy! I live in gossops green now and went to Hazelwick! I love ashdowne! Actually may have to take him there this summer I hadn't thought of it for a day trip this year! X

hi all,
hope u all are well.
fearless, ive been to fertility about 10 years ago and as i should have guessed , i was told they wouldnt help me unless i lose a lot of weight.
u would think that would spur me on to lose weight huh but in fact i plummeted further into depression and gained even more weight, so there isnt much point going back to fertility any time soon.
i have 2 children of my own so im pretty sure the lack of conceiving is mainly due to weight and my PCOS so im hopeful that things will change and my periods will return (fingers crossed) when i lose enough weight.
im just sitting here watching my dog swing a stuffed chicken ( a toy, not a meal,:p) around her head like a dog parade baton. lol it is almost half the size of her so that takes some effort. it clucks when u push the stomach and she keeps activating it herself which sends her into a frenzy.

fingers crossed for you hun! we will get this weight off so that you can put some back on (cos af a baby not cos of food :p) these lot are hilarious with their toys, franks got doll called susie- straight away he took her top off :rolleyes: and rives her about - hates anyone taking her. Rachy the bulldog doesnt really like toys but she doesnt like anyone else having toys either so takes them off the others and collects them in a pile haha. betty and bella prefer to play with knickers-preferably dirty ones they drag them off when im in bath :confused: weirdos xx

lol. poppy is a very weird dog.
for example, she wont eat bones at all BUT if she is given a bone she carries it around with her everywhere she goes and sleeps with it, takes it in and out of the house, growls at the cats if they go near it (although she will let us take it but watches u like a hawk to see what u do with it)
we have a pet chicken (did originally have 4, rescued battery hens but the other 3 have since died from old age). when we let the chicken freerange she grabs the dogs tail ( she has a very very fluffy tail, kinda like a foxes tail) and the dog calmly drags the chicken around the garden like some kind of follow the leader game. she is a very strange dog. lol

Well... What a bloody day!

Huge row with the OH which then made me massively question our whole relationship and made me realise I'd been discontent for a while so when she got in from work we sat down and talked stuff out and I think it shocked her how I was feeling. Since losing some weight and getting my confidence back I have come to realise that whilst she is enough for me as my partner the way my life is right now isn't enough for me, I want more, so, I am determined to find a job, it gives me something that is just mine, gives me another side to my identity and gives me something to talk to her about, I love my son but I need some grown up interaction as well! We talked all this out and other stuff and came up with ways to make our life and our relationship better for us, we've agreed that they're are things we both need to work on separately in ourselves so that we are stronger as a team, we also agreed to make Friday night our date night to make time for each other. Tonight we went to the cinema and then just laid in bed and talked... It felt like we were closer than we had been in a really long time, it was lovely.

Diet wise I've done ok today didn't quite get in as much water as I wanted but did drink enough and stuck at it 100% although the cinema was oh so tempting!

Hope every one has had a good day xxx

wow emma. to get through such a highly emotional day without turning to food is a great achievement, and then to go to the cinema as well and still manage to fight off the urges. :happy096:
sounds like this day has very much been a turning point for u and i would imagine it has left u feeling lighter with the emotional loading. hopefully this will greatly help ur relationship. :)
u have my uttmost respect for getting through this day with ur only crime being that u may not have drunk as much water as u should. :)
heres hoping tomorrow is a good all round day for us all. :fingerscrossed:

cherylxx said:
wow emma. to get through such a highly emotional day without turning to food is a great achievement, and then to go to the cinema as well and still manage to fight off the urges. :happy096:
sounds like this day has very much been a turning point for u and i would imagine it has left u feeling lighter with the emotional loading. hopefully this will greatly help ur relationship. :)
u have my uttmost respect for getting through this day with ur only crime being that u may not have drunk as much water as u should. :)
heres hoping tomorrow is a good all round day for us all. :fingerscrossed:

Thank you. A lot of things game out one of the things that she said that really stuck with me was that I didn't smile as much any more, this made me realise just how sad I had been and still am after losing my Nan in January, I thought I was coping ok but I think I just buried a lot of it, going to hr grave on my own today so maybe talking loud to her may help.

Weight wise... Scales are up 1.5lbs this morning! However I do need to 'go' sometime soon! Sorry if tmi! I am so determined now to keep going with my weight loss, I have realised that I need the focus in my life right now to keep going, I have only ever slipped up when I have allowed myself to focus on other things... So, head back in the zone and my eyes are focused on one thing, making this diet a success and making it work for me because I've come to realise that I deserve to be slim, I deserve to feel pretty and I deserve to feel good about myself.

Sorry for the ramble ladies! Just thought I'd share! X

Sounds like yesterday was a bad day and a good day for you Emma. I work part-time doing admin, but when I started working it was something I had to do for me. The money is OK (but i know cleaners who earn more) the work is usually fairly dull and I am on my own, but I am contributing to the household income, it fits in with school and still gives me time to do all the household chores and a little bit of time for me. When the children are both at secondary school in a couple of years, I think it will be time to reevaluate again and see what I want to do and where I want to go.

BTW one of my brothers and one of my best friends both went to Hazlewick.

Hope today is a good one for all. The sun is shining and there's not a cloud in sight, but I think it's going to get colder so need to enjoy the sunshine while it's here. We spend our saturday mornings all over the place with kds' activities so am looking forward to some down time with the family later today.

C x

Back