2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Clazzac said:
Morning ladies!

Week 1 and I've lost 12lbs - woop, woop!! (and I've managed to update my ticker!!!)x

Well done!

That's not good about the sleep. I get up at 5am, and unfortunately didn't get home until past midnight - so I know how you feel!

excellent weigh in result clazz :happy096:.
thats a great motivation for the next week.
hope everyone has a good day. keep glugging on that water ladies :)

Claz that's bloody brilliant! Well done you!!! Cheryl how you doing today chick? Hanging in there? Fearless keep your chin up and remember we're here if you need us xxxxxx

Well the nasty scales are saying 1/2lb on grrrrrrrr but not too worried about it!

Getting my haircut today, felt like I needed a new look so I'm going all out and having something totally different to what I've had before so am going short arrrggghh!!!! How scary!

Hope you're all having a lovely day xxx

Morning ladies!

Week 1 and I've lost 12lbs - woop, woop!! (and I've managed to update my ticker!!!)

Another bad night, woke at 4.00 - when OH got up to use facilities - and never got back to sleep. Am absolutely shattered. After 3 days of bad nights have total deficit of one night's sleep!

I have my first physio session today for my back injury, so hoping it goes ok. Only thing that worries me is that it's with a male physio and you can probably imagine how I feel about the prospect of having to strip off in front of him. I guess it's all motivation to stick to SS.

Having my hair cut and highlighted after that so should feel better after that. Also got to fit 4 hours work in before school pick-up so it's going to be a busy day.

Here's to a good one for all you lovely ladies.

C x

well done chick 12lb!! :talk017::wow::wow::wow::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::woohoo::party0049::party0049::party0049: youve lost two of me when i was born :p just realisedi havent been updating peoples losses on front page :sign0007::slap: shall do it today!

you have got a busy day hun! work after phsiotherapy- wont you be in pain after chick? what do you do for a living? i read your post from last night it was lovely thanks hun, its nice weve got a mixed bunch :p

hope you have a good day today :D

Fearless xx

Claz that's bloody brilliant! Well done you!!! Cheryl how you doing today chick? Hanging in there? Fearless keep your chin up and remember we're here if you need us xxxxxx

Well the nasty scales are saying 1/2lb on grrrrrrrr but not too worried about it!

Getting my haircut today, felt like I needed a new look so I'm going all out and having something totally different to what I've had before so am going short arrrggghh!!!! How scary!

Hope you're all having a lovely day xxx

Thanks chick :)

blimey two people getting their hair done today must be summit in the water, shame its not money or ide be gettin mine done :8855:

how shorts short hun? shortest ive had is a bob but i suit my hair longer cos ive got a proper round chubby moon face lol and makes me look bit slimmer when its long haha.

i had my hair cut last week. im having highlights done next week.
mine is short short, almost like a pixie cut although it is just a smidgeon longer than i usually have it cut.
emma, u will soon have that 1/2lb off. it will be slight water retention from the other day when u said u hadnt drunk enough. keep the fluids up and it'll be off by tomorrow.
i almost cried this morning as i stepped on the scales. i was expecting about 2-3lbs gain after eating all and sundry yesterday. i was wrong.
i have gained..... wait for it......... 5lbs :eek:.
5 bloody pounds!!.
how am i gonna get that off by thursday morning?
even if i 100% from today til thursday i wont get that off :sigh:.
trying to stay strong though. gaining even more certainly wont help.
im determined to be 100% today (at the moment).
must stay strong. must stay strong. must stay strong :vibes::vibes::vibes:

i had my hair cut last week. im having highlights done next week.
mine is short short, almost like a pixie cut although it is just a smidgeon longer than i usually have it cut.
emma, u will soon have that 1/2lb off. it will be slight water retention from the other day when u said u hadnt drunk enough. keep the fluids up and it'll be off by tomorrow.
i almost cried this morning as i stepped on the scales. i was expecting about 2-3lbs gain after eating all and sundry yesterday. i was wrong.
i have gained..... wait for it......... 5lbs :eek:.
5 bloody pounds!!.
how am i gonna get that off by thursday morning?
even if i 100% from today til thursday i wont get that off :sigh:.
trying to stay strong though. gaining even more certainly wont help.
im determined to be 100% today (at the moment).
must stay strong. must stay strong. must stay strong :vibes::vibes::vibes:

dont worry hun i'll bet its mostly water weight, as soon as im off plan i drink fizzy drinks aswell no water so i put on that much too the next day but in couple of days it comes off!

im gonna drink drink drink and try so hard to stick with 3 shakes only (choc tetras to be precise) and see if i can claw back to a sts, although the odds are stacked against me with little over 3 days to do it.
when i got up this morning i dont know what happened but i do feel different.
i feel more determined somehow. dont know if it will last. i can only pray it does.
i woke up thinking ' ok stupid girl, stop messing about, enough is enough, get on with it'

im gonna drink drink drink and try so hard to stick with 3 shakes only (choc tetras to be precise) and see if i can claw back to a sts, although the odds are stacked against me with little over 3 days to do it.
when i got up this morning i dont know what happened but i do feel different.
i feel more determined somehow. dont know if it will last. i can only pray it does.
i woke up thinking ' ok stupid girl, stop messing about, enough is enough, get on with it'

good attitude chick :D defo get as much water down as poss, i havent been as good with mine last couple of days and had a banging headache cos of it. xx

What do we think of my hair ladies? I love it!

So decided to have a meal at lunch today to bring myself out of ketosis as it's my very best friends in the worlds birthday tomorrow and I would like to have a couple of drinks with her, she is my rock and totally worth it! So I will have a small meal tomorrow lunch time and a couple of drinks and then face weigh in on weds morn and back on it 100% I'm happy to do this and am sticking 100% to MY plan so am going to continue my 100% run on the thread!

How's everyone been today? Hope you are all well and full of positive thoughts xxxx

Attachments

• image-2294256748.jpg
    image-2294256748.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 19
What do we think of my hair ladies? I love it!

So decided to have a meal at lunch today to bring myself out of ketosis as it's my very best friends in the worlds birthday tomorrow and I would like to have a couple of drinks with her, she is my rock and totally worth it! So I will have a small meal tomorrow lunch time and a couple of drinks and then face weigh in on weds morn and back on it 100% I'm happy to do this and am sticking 100% to MY plan so am going to continue my 100% run on the thread!

How's everyone been today? Hope you are all well and full of positive thoughts xxxx

your hair is awesome hun, looks lush- very frankie from the saturdays :D. you are soooooo pretty!

i know how much youve been looking forward to tomorrow hun, with your new outfit and hair your mate and her fella's eyes will pop out :p

Fearless xx

I started last Tuesday 10th May.
First w.i. today -10.5 lbs. Hoping to get 3.5 next week to get my first stone under my belt.

hi chick welcome to the gang :D shall add you and your goals onto front page in a lil bit!

bet you feeling over the moon after your loss :D:D:D:D

fearless xx

emma, loving the hair. gorgeous.
love the colour too. very nice indeed.

hiya chalky and welcome to the amiguettes :). congrats on ur weigh in, great motivation huh.

well. it is now 7pm and im still 100% and going strong.
i even went into tesco earlier. i had hoped to stay away from any supermarket for the next few days at least as i tend to get much more tempted when grocery shopping but the kids were moaning that they wanted some hot chocolate for tonight plus we are getting low on cat food so we popped in earlier.
they had loads of reduced stuff too ( another vulnerable area for me cause im a sucker for a bargain and 2 cheesecake slices slashed from £2.49 to £0.39 is certainly a bargain.
usually me and hubby would have bought enough for everyone plus a few extra to eat in the car before going home, but today i just left them there. :D

Thank you Fearless! So glad I found this forum. I think I will need it to keep me sane. Really pleased with my loss, hopefully that will give me the incentive for another 100 % week. I did Cambridge before. First time I did really well and lost 3 stone. Put it all back on. I have tried many times to do it again but each time cheated by day 3. Plan is SS for as long as I can with no diet coke or sneaky bits of chicken here and there. Once I start eating I cannot stop!

emma, loving the hair. gorgeous.
love the colour too. very nice indeed.

hiya chalky and welcome to the amiguettes :). congrats on ur weigh in, great motivation huh.

well. it is now 7pm and im still 100% and going strong.
i even went into tesco earlier. i had hoped to stay away from any supermarket for the next few days at least as i tend to get much more tempted when grocery shopping but the kids were moaning that they wanted some hot chocolate for tonight plus we are getting low on cat food so we popped in earlier.
they had loads of reduced stuff too ( another vulnerable area for me cause im a sucker for a bargain and 2 cheesecake slices slashed from £2.49 to £0.39 is certainly a bargain.
usually me and hubby would have bought enough for everyone plus a few extra to eat in the car before going home, but today i just left them there. :D

well done on leavin the cakes in the shop hun , im a sucker for a bargain too :p i would kill kill kill for bread wiv butter on right now- seriously :confused: why not a mcdonalds or a cake- weird!

Ooooo bread and butter yum yum yum! Sadly not having any bread whilst coming out if ketosis for tomorrow :-( am trying to keep low carb!

Thanks for the comments in my hair! I wanted it just like frankies!

Sorry chalky! Didn't mean to be rude! Welcome to the gang! X

Hi all

I had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs :)

Still got 6 stone to loose but hopefully the journey will be better especially with this forum :)

Back