2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

water is pants, makes me feel more hungry cos it tastes of nothing lol

Ha, ha! I agree. I drink sparkling water and cos I have to have it from a bottle, it helps ensure I drink my allowance as I know that I just have to finish the bottle and that's my water done. I bought in a couple of value/basic six packs at the beginning for just a few pence per bottle.

Plain old tap water makes me feel like I'm drowning.

Morning ladies, I did try the spoonful of vanilla in coffee yesterday (mixed it in a litte cold water first) and it was OK, not great, but ok. I'll keep the rest of the pack for later and maybe have another coffee or use the rest as one of my meals.

JLK - my sparklee didn't come out quite as on the sparklee site either, but battled for ages with it and then gave up. Your's looks great as it is.

Well, I've got my rescheduled physio today. I shall work 3 hours out of my four hours beforehand, rest for a couple of hours before the school run and add the hour of work I've missed onto tomorrow.

Other than that it's a quiet day, no after school activities to ferry the children too. OH prepared supper for them all last night, so minimal temptation for me today - yay.

Have a good day and catch you all later.

C x

hope physio goes well hun! i buy the cheap bottles too lol but plain. xx

type in sparklee.com into google hun :D xx

or u could do it the really easy way and just click on one of our amiguette signs which automatically brings the site up for ya :D

i am feeling gggggggreat today :D.
after gaining that horrible 5lbs on sunday, yesterday i was completely 100% ( an achievement in itself for me lately) and this morning to my astonishment i have lost 4lbs so just 1 more pound to be back on track :D.
hoping for another 100% day today.
on another note, i 'think' we may have found a house. woohooo.
lovely 4 bed semi detached with large kitchen/diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/wc and a seperate family room.
it looks really nice and is in a nice location:D.
hoping the agent will get back to us soon in order to view it.
its not officially available until the beginning of august but it would be something wonderful to look forward to AND something else to aim for weight wise. be as slim as possible for move in day.
i hope u fine ladies are having a great day :D

or u could do it the really easy way and just click on one of our amiguette signs which automatically brings the site up for ya :D

lol thats what i done for mine but i tried doing it again when she asked and it never worked so just incase :p

how you getting on today hun? xx

here is a pic of the outside of the house.
as much as it looks a little 'stretched' it DOES look spacious and that is our biggest problem here.

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 23
after gaining that horrible 5lbs on sunday, yesterday i was completely 100% ( an achievement in itself for me lately) and this morning to my astonishment i have lost 4lbs so just 1 more pound to be back on track :D.
lovely 4 bed semi detached with large kitchen/diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/wc and a seperate family room.
it looks really nice and is in a nice location:D.
hoping the agent will get back to us soon in order to view it.
its not officially available until the beginning of august but it would be something wonderful to look forward to AND something else to aim for weight wise. be as slim as possible for move in day.
i hope u fine ladies are having a great day :D

completely missed this lol. whoop on the house, keep me fingers crossed for ye!

well done on staying 100% hun really chuffed for ye :D:D when you move in your new neighbours will be thinking check out that hottie next door :p

lol thats what i done for mine but i tried doing it again when she asked and it never worked so just incase :p

how you getting on today hun? xx

im actually doing really well.
feeling really optimistic right now and thats really helping.
i always seem to be either really down on myself or on a real high. i know which one i prefer :p

completely missed this lol. whoop on the house, keep me fingers crossed for ye!

well done on staying 100% hun really chuffed for ye :D:D when you move in your new neighbours will be thinking check out that hottie next door :p

lol hmmmm, perhaps not but if i can just not feel quite so ' on display ' that'll be good.
i find that when u move home even the non gossipy neighbours have a good old nosey. lol

lol hmmmm, perhaps not but if i can just not feel quite so ' on display ' that'll be good.
i find that when u move home even the non gossipy neighbours have a good old nosey. lol

hehe thats me, as soon as someone new comes me heads peeping through me nets (yes i have net curtains they came with the place haha) 3 and a half yr ago *cough cough*

hehe thats me, as soon as someone new comes me heads peeping through me nets (yes i have net curtains they came with the place haha) 3 and a half yr ago *cough cough*

lol, i got rid of my nets years ago.
im still nosey though , im just more blatant about it. :D

Cheryl that's fantastic, keep up the positivity, you'll get the results. Great news on the house front too, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Physio went well today, although just being shown the correct techniques for the exercises I need to do has left me shattered. I did underestimate how it would affect me, but I didn't go back to the office this afternoon, so was able to relax for an hour before the school run.

DD is at a friend's today and I've just sent DS up the road to fetch her home, so have a few more moments to myself - aaaaahhh.

I'm blinkin' freezin' tho!!! :(. Think I'll put the kettle on.

C x

I've had the most awful evening... :-(

After a couple of months of swinging between being excited and scared about having a baby and getting married, tonight it finally come pouring out to the OH, I told her I didn't want to marry her right now or have a baby, I am so very sorry for this as it was me pushing for those things but I'd come to realise that I just wasn't ready, I also told her that I am struggling coming to terms with my sexuality... This as you can imagine has broken her heart, which in turn has broken mine :-( I had started to question in myself if I wanted to be with her and it wasn't until she was standing in front of me and I was about to lose her that I realised I do.

We have decided to strip it right back to being each others girlfriends, when life was simple and there was no added pressure and we will take things one day at a time, I'm not saying it's going to work or be a magic cure for how I'm feeling but I'm hoping that it's a good solid foundation for us to work from.

She's fallen asleep now and I'm looking at her and I can't imagine my life without her, if she decides to walk over this then I just don't know what I am going to do :-( x

I've had the most awful evening... :-(

Hi Emma, sorry to hear you had such a rotten evening. There are obviously lots of things going round and round in your head at the moment and although you had a rough time last night, hopefully it will allow you both a bit of breathing space to really reassess want each of you wants. Hard as it must have been, your OH has some insight now into how confused you are.

Hope today has been a better one for you. How do you feel about things now - relieved that it is out in the open, or more confused?

Thinking of you.

C x

evening ladies.

emma, im so sorry ur struggling the way u are hun.
my brother is gay and i can honestly say he had a really hard time coming out.
the family and his 'real' friends were fine and most of us had suspected for a long time .
the biggest problem he had was with himself.
he wanted to be 'normal' it didnt help when he moved in with his partner in warrington and then had to move cause of some nasty skinhead gang bullying them (badly). my brothers partner had to have an operation on his nose due to repeated breaks :sigh:.
it took my brother a long time to accept who he is and to finally realise there is no such thing as 'normal' , whether, black or white, fat or thin, gay or straight , we are all unique. nothing unique can ever be classed as 'normal'.
if ur partner is the girl for u ( and i strongly suspect she is) then u will work it out.
incidentally, my sister and her boyfriend hit a bad patch 2 years ago and she moved out and went home to my mum . they went back to dating again with no complications , just boyfriend/girlfriend...... and now they are getting married in october.
sometimes things just get a little complicated. it doesnt mean it cant be fixed and even sometimes end up better than before. :D
keep ur chin up honey.
as cliche as it is, it will all work out in the end. :)

Evening all!

Hi Cheryl, how has your day been? Hope it's been as "grrrrreat" as yesterday. Is it tomorrow for OA, if so, do you think you'll be able to make this week's meeting?

I've just had my first official weigh-in which is actually day 10 of my diet. According to my CD's scales I've lost 17lb :eek: (3lb more than I thought). I nearly fell off the scales!!!!

I know it won't continue like this every week, but it's put me on a high tonight and I'm feeling really positive that I'll be able to stick it out for the duration. I have managed to stay 100% although i'm still trying to find an alternative to tea with milk that I enjoy drinking as much.

Fearless - should we be setting 2nd week target losses?

C x

hi clazz.
wowww congrats on the weightloss. that is awesome:happy096:

i have indeed had another gggggggreat day :D.
weigh in tomorrow and it looks like i might even get a tiny loss. considering i gained 5lbs on sunday i think ive done pretty well to claw it back :).
it is the OA meeting tomorrow and i am hoping to go.
then on friday i go to see the inside of the house i posted on here.
i reallyyyyy hope it is ok inside. certainly looks a fair size from outside.
hope uve had a good day . i imagine that scales reading has boosted ur motivation full speed. :D

Back