2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

((((((Fearless)))))) so glad to see u back lover.:D
u had us somewhat worried.
i was beginning to think we had lost ya for good (wasnt a nice feeling at all)
had me wishing i'd gotten ur facebook, msn, phone, even address so i could check on ya and pull ya back here :D(not that im a stalker or anything :p)
how ya doing now?
dont worry about falling off plan. as important as we sometimes feel this is, there are times when it is the least of our worries and we should be able to put it aside if that's whats needed.
now i feel like the group is complete once more :D

Fearless said:
Hey me fellow amiguettes :) sorry ive been gone so long, one day of hiding from the world turned into two and then onto a spiral. i doubled my dosage of my meds when i went to the docs and ive pretty much just slept and ate :-(. hope you are all okay- i have so much catching up to do on the thread! cheryl me lover ive gotten your pm just now sorry i didnt receive it before this site isnt connected to my main hotmail account!

Fearless xx

Hey fearless soooooo glad you are ok, you have been missed, you need to let us know your Facebook or email so we can check in with you if you go offline again. Xx

((((((Fearless)))))) so glad to see u back lover.:D
u had us somewhat worried.
i was beginning to think we had lost ya for good (wasnt a nice feeling at all)
had me wishing i'd gotten ur facebook, msn, phone, even address so i could check on ya and pull ya back here :D(not that im a stalker or anything :p)
how ya doing now?
dont worry about falling off plan. as important as we sometimes feel this is, there are times when it is the least of our worries and we should be able to put it aside if that's whats needed.
now i feel like the group is complete once more :D

Hey fearless soooooo glad you are ok, you have been missed, you need to let us know your Facebook or email so we can check in with you if you go offline again. Xx

You're back!! Woop woop!!!! Glad to see you hun xxx

thanks guys i feel loved :gen126::cupid: feel awful reading through posts at what you guys have been going through and sorry you were worried about me- no going awol for me again :cool:

in a bit of a dilemma atm as to whether carry on cdiet or try and eating plan incorporated with exercise (will be joining the gym when get paid on friday) so scared i wont be able to do that either :sigh: feel like ive really let myself down past couple of weeks :( if anyone wants my email/mobile number just pm me and i will send it over :) missed you lot loads glad im back feel so much better already :):).

Emma hun, how you feeling tonight have read the thread, are you doing well on 1000 cal plan?

Fearless xx

1000 plan... Bleurgh!!!!!!!! No I'm not doing well :-( tried going back to SS today and have not had enough water and ate half a slice of chocolate spread on toast (damn that child for leaving it!!!) going to really really really have to knuckle down now. As long as little man is better by Wednesday then I'll be joining the gym, already cancelled my induction once as he was poorly! I know me and I know that if I can finally get my induction done then I will be off like a rocket on the exercise! I love going to the gym it makes me feel brilliant and I always feel good about myself when I go! My problem is that I am no where near as desperate as I used to be at the weight I am now I was totally comfortable for about 7/8 years and I can't seem to find the same sense of urgency that I used to have about it all... Wondering if exercise and good eating plan is the way to go???? Could swap all my shakes up for vanilla ones so I could still have my vanilla and coffee shake in the morning and then just stick to nutritional foods but will I change my body that way!? Because that's my problem now, I want to change my shape and then if the scales drop along the way then brilliant!

Grrr head all over the place atm!

Fearless PM me your e-mail address just so as I've got it in case you AWOL again!

Xxxx

1000 plan... Bleurgh!!!!!!!! No I'm not doing well :-( tried going back to SS today and have not had enough water and ate half a slice of chocolate spread on toast (damn that child for leaving it!!!) going to really really really have to knuckle down now. As long as little man is better by Wednesday then I'll be joining the gym, already cancelled my induction once as he was poorly! I know me and I know that if I can finally get my induction done then I will be off like a rocket on the exercise! I love going to the gym it makes me feel brilliant and I always feel good about myself when I go! My problem is that I am no where near as desperate as I used to be at the weight I am now I was totally comfortable for about 7/8 years and I can't seem to find the same sense of urgency that I used to have about it all... Wondering if exercise and good eating plan is the way to go???? Could swap all my shakes up for vanilla ones so I could still have my vanilla and coffee shake in the morning and then just stick to nutritional foods but will I change my body that way!? Because that's my problem now, I want to change my shape and then if the scales drop along the way then brilliant!

Grrr head all over the place atm!

Fearless PM me your e-mail address just so as I've got it in case you AWOL again!

Xxxx

replied via pm chick xx

Hi Fearless, so glad to have you back. I was afraid we'd lost our leader for good!!!

Sorry to hear that you've been having such a tough time - as you can tell, we suspected all was not well a few days ago. Can you PM me your details too?

Emma - i've been worried about you too as you haven't been posting for a couple of days, although I suspect you've been lurking!!??!

Cheryl - 7lbs in 4 days!!!! How fantastic is that? You rock!!!

Vickiet - nice to hear from you too. Hope things are going well for you.

You know, I feel a bit guilty that whilst things aren't going great for some of you guys at the moment, they are going well for me. However, I am in no doubt that if it weren't for the forum and the support from you lovely people in particular, I would have really struggled.

It really is such a relief to hear from everyone again - ooh, I've come over all emotional! :wave_cry:

C x

Hey I'm doing good on day 21 and have lost 17lbs so all good :)
How are you xxx

fearless, i want ur email, mobile number, full postal address including postcode, bank details.... ok ok, i will settle for ur email and mob number and will gladly give u mine :D

Hi Fearless, so glad to have you back. I was afraid we'd lost our leader for good!!!

Sorry to hear that you've been having such a tough time - as you can tell, we suspected all was not well a few days ago. Can you PM me your details too?

Emma - i've been worried about you too as you haven't been posting for a couple of days, although I suspect you've been lurking!!??!

You know, I feel a bit guilty that whilst things aren't going great for some of you guys at the moment, they are going well for me. However, I am in no doubt that if it weren't for the forum and the support from you lovely people in particular, I would have really struggled.

It really is such a relief to hear from everyone again - ooh, I've come over all emotional! :wave_cry:

C x

lol funny how u can latch on to a small group of people and really miss them when they arent around huh.

if anyone else wants to swap, facebook, email, phone numbers, u only have to ask me for mine. :)

How are you xxx

Hi Vic,

Well done you!

I'm doing good. I'm on day 22 and by my scales I've lost 24lb (my CDC's scales seem to weigh a couple if pounds lighter so I'm hoping it'll be a bit more when I weigh in officially tomorrow evening).

The kids are on half term this week, so I'm going to have to do a lot more food prep than I would normally, then we have a family birthday celebration meal next Saturday, so it's going to be a tough week I think.

Take care and keep up the good work,

C x

if anyone else wants to swap, facebook, email, phone numbers, u only have to ask me for mine. :)

I'd love to have your's - can you pm me? I haven't done that yet, can I do it with less than 100 posts? :confused: I'll check it out. :)

C x

Look me up on Facebook! I'm Emma Avery, I think it's a pic of me and a little girl (my niece, not just a random one I grabbed!) hometown Crawley but in the Manchester met network. Let me know if you can't find me!! X

Clazz you are so right I am a lurker! Always look every day but don't always post! X

Clazzac said:
Hi Vic,

Well done you!

I'm doing good. I'm on day 22 and by my scales I've lost 24lb (my CDC's scales seem to weigh a couple if pounds lighter so I'm hoping it'll be a bit more when I weigh in officially tomorrow evening).

The kids are on half term this week, so I'm going to have to do a lot more food prep than I would normally, then we have a family birthday celebration meal next Saturday, so it's going to be a tough week I think.

Take care and keep up the good work,

C x

Blimey you have done really well wish I was up to 24lbs

Half term can be a nightmare! But am sure you will do it! Just make sure if you get a blip to come on here and have a rant :)

Let us know how you get on tomorrow with your WI xx

Look me up on Facebook! I'm Emma Avery, I think it's a pic of me and a little girl (my niece, not just a random one I grabbed!) hometown Crawley but in the Manchester met network. Let me know if you can't find me!! X

sent u a request on facebook emma :D

Cheryl it didn't come through! I wonder who has the request!!! PM yours and I'll search for you! X

C x

Clazzac you are doing awesome hun :talk017:no need to feel guilt dafty, we are all on a journey that we have to complete, some will face more obstacles than others- thats life and obviously us amiguettes would like to take credit for how fabulous you are doing but its all you so never feel anything but proud of yourself!

how is your physiotherapy going?

i know how you feel about getting emotional hun its amazing the bond that can be struck by people youve never even met before!

i shall pm you now :)

How are you xxx

wow hun 17lb in 3 weeks, can you see/feel a difference? since being 13stone 10 and as of today 10stone 10lb (did go down to 10stone 4 :sigh::sigh:) ive only just had my head catch up with my body and start to see a difference properly - im worried im never going to be happy :sigh:

fearless, i want ur email, mobile number, full postal address including postcode, bank details.... ok ok, i will settle for ur email and mob number and will gladly give u mine :D

you may be shocked to know i do not have a bank account lol. although i am going to open one this week! i shall pm you now beautiful :serenade:

oh and to let you girls know, me and the oh are back together and the wedding is back on lol. what can i say he's my lobster :bananalove::lilkiss: i cant be without him :heartpump: its not going to be easy we both need to put the effort in but we are awesome together so all worth it :D

Back