2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

helloooooooooooooo is anybody out there, out there :confused: when did everyone get a life :p

Fearless said:
wow hun 17lb in 3 weeks, can you see/feel a difference? since being 13stone 10 and as of today 10stone 10lb (did go down to 10stone 4 :sigh::sigh:) ive only just had my head catch up with my body and start to see a difference properly - im worried im never going to be happy :sigh:

Hey fearless I'm here even though I'm at work don't tell anyone he he

Yup I but a pair of jeans on at the wkd and managed to pull them down to my ankles lol
My work trousers will soon be falling down I have lost 8 inches in three weeks too so well chuffed

Was disappointed yesterday at WI as I only lost 2 1/2lbs :-( and I have mo idea why as I am on SS 100%

You will get through this and be happy as the amigettes are here to help you through!! Xxx

Hey fearless I'm here even though I'm at work don't tell anyone he he

Yup I but a pair of jeans on at the wkd and managed to pull them down to my ankles lol
My work trousers will soon be falling down I have lost 8 inches in three weeks too so well chuffed

Was disappointed yesterday at WI as I only lost 2 1/2lbs :-( and I have mo idea why as I am on SS 100%

You will get through this and be happy as the amigettes are here to help you through!! Xxx

where are you from chick? ive got a feeling i live quite a way away from everyone on here, wish i lived closer to you guys!

dont know if ive posted this yet my heads a bit bleurgh but im joining the gym on friday and thinking off different weightloss plan, possibly ww's or calorie counting :confused: i'll still be here though :D

Wow well done on the jeans lol bet it feels awesome! i keep trying on a dress i bought (it was my inspiration dress) and it nearly fits good, its a size 14 so eek, although dont look as good as i thought it would- dammit.

changed my tablets to teatime yesterday so managed to get to sleep at around half ten last night and havent been for a nap today so ide call that progress :p

2 and a half pounds is fab hun, 17lb is alot of weight to lose in 21 days your body will be like 'hey, whats going on' then next week will balance itself out you'll see :D

Hey guys, I'm here too.

Fearless, for me it's not called "getting a life", it's called "having the kids home for half term"! Pesky little wotsits ;). If you're not having to entertain them/spend money on them etc, etc, they want to use your computer :cool:

Physio was OK this morning, but really painful :eek:. All she did was feel my back and deep massage the muscles and tendons which have become really tight and knotted from the months of inactivity and inability to move properly since the accident.

I have my weigh in tonight, so keeping my fingers crossed.

How are you all doing?

Vickiet - :giggle:at image of you with your trousers round your ankles.

I've been getting weighed in the same outfit so far, but the trousers are too big (I went with a safety pin holding them up last week). I think I'm going to start weighing all my trousers to see which ones weigh the same (not that I'm obsessing over every little ounce or anything like that ;)).

C x

gym :jelous: . i think im allergic to exercise. hoping that will change as i lose more and more weight. :flirt2:

scales havent moved this morning . how dare they stay the same :eek:. still, 7lbs in 5 days is not to be scoffed at i reckon.:)

great news about u and ur man fearless.
hopefully the temporary split has built a strength in the small weakness ur relationship suffered. im sure if ur both going to try hard u will make it work and be a wonderful team for the rest of ur lives. :D
all i seem to be doing lately is househunting,househunting , househunting. its getting kinda tedious to be honest.
doing well on the cd front though, this is the 5th day 100%. for me , thats some achievement.
hope u ladies are feeling positive.

Hey guys, I'm here too.

Fearless, for me it's not called "getting a life", it's called "having the kids home for half term"! Pesky little wotsits ;). If you're not having to entertain them/spend money on them etc, etc, they want to use your computer :cool:

Physio was OK this morning, but really painful :eek:. All she did was feel my back and deep massage the muscles and tendons which have become really tight and knotted from the months of inactivity and inability to move properly since the accident.

I have my weigh in tonight, so keeping my fingers crossed.

How are you all doing?

Vickiet - :giggle:at image of you with your trousers round your ankles.

I've been getting weighed in the same outfit so far, but the trousers are too big (I went with a safety pin holding them up last week). I think I'm going to start weighing all my trousers to see which ones weigh the same (not that I'm obsessing over every little ounce or anything like that ;)).

C x

haha just think about when you are old and decrepid and your kids will look after you :p think of me at 90 sitting home in me soiled pants muttering along to me dogs ive had stuffed :8855:

sorry to hear that youve been in pain from it, in your head it can seem like not much when it comes to the exercises but reality its alot different, its tough going - brave girl!

Good luck for weigh in tonight- you'll do fab :D
:scale:

gym :jelous: . i think im allergic to exercise. hoping that will change as i lose more and more weight. :flirt2:

scales havent moved this morning . how dare they stay the same :eek:. still, 7lbs in 5 days is not to be scoffed at i reckon.:)

great news about u and ur man fearless.
hopefully the temporary split has built a strength in the small weakness ur relationship suffered. im sure if ur both going to try hard u will make it work and be a wonderful team for the rest of ur lives. :D
all i seem to be doing lately is househunting,househunting , househunting. its getting kinda tedious to be honest.
doing well on the cd front though, this is the 5th day 100%. for me , thats some achievement.
hope u ladies are feeling positive.

lol i havent been in a long long time, im worried sick. the whole time im there i just feel like people are staring at me wondering why im in public :cry:get horrendous panic attacks but i know nows the time to start toning up and trying to be more healthy.

my dad is in the process of having a kidney replacement from my brother (long story but basically has polycystic kidney disease) basically you are born with cysts on your kidneys and over time they grow and overtake your kidney (digest it) me and my other two brothers have also got it as its inherited disease so only one of my brothers can donate, his kidneys are under 15% function now so they have been to discuss dialysis options, he has gone for every night he attaches it i think its for 8 hours, he will have an operation to get a catheter fitted so he can do it himself everynight and throw the equipment away the next morning- then hopefully transplant by end of the year. Im really shamed by this considering i need to keep my kidneys as healthy as possible :(

Fearless said:
where are you from chick? ive got a feeling i live quite a way away from everyone on here, wish i lived closer to you guys!

dont know if ive posted this yet my heads a bit bleurgh but im joining the gym on friday and thinking off different weightloss plan, possibly ww's or calorie counting :confused: i'll still be here though :D

Wow well done on the jeans lol bet it feels awesome! i keep trying on a dress i bought (it was my inspiration dress) and it nearly fits good, its a size 14 so eek, although dont look as good as i thought it would- dammit.

changed my tablets to teatime yesterday so managed to get to sleep at around half ten last night and havent been for a nap today so ide call that progress :p

2 and a half pounds is fab hun, 17lb is alot of weight to lose in 21 days your body will be like 'hey, whats going on' then next week will balance itself out you'll see :D

I live in hindley green which is near Wigan in the north of the country, where are you?? :)

Joining the gym is a good idea plus it gets you out of the house, I am doing exercise that is free lol well I do have a dog
You need to do what is right for you and if that means moving then do it as long as you keep intouch with us.

It dies feel good but will be even happier once I have lost three stone!
I bought a size 16 dress as I have wkd planned down south to see family so that is my mini goal for this month :)

That is progress soon you will be out partying with the rest of us lol

I know but I would have expected more in week three! But I'm hoping your right and i get a good loss next week

clazz, best of luck with tonights weigh in hun.

fearless, im so sorry about what ur going through.
we used to live next door to a man called stuart who was on dialysis whilst waiting on the transplant list. it was hurrendous what he had to go to. i think his was 5 times a week for 8-10 hours at a time.
not easy thing to go through at all.

I live in hindley green which is near Wigan in the north of the country, where are you?? :)

Joining the gym is a good idea plus it gets you out of the house, I am doing exercise that is free lol well I do have a dog
You need to do what is right for you and if that means moving then do it as long as you keep intouch with us.

It dies feel good but will be even happier once I have lost three stone!
I bought a size 16 dress as I have wkd planned down south to see family so that is my mini goal for this month :)

That is progress soon you will be out partying with the rest of us lol

I know but I would have expected more in week three! But I'm hoping your right and i get a good loss next week

ooh i think wigan is alot closer to me than the other girls, im from sunderland, but have lived in south shields for 3 and a half years now (northeast :)) dunno if ive mentioned this but we should defo have a meet further down the line for us all, itde be something nice to look forward to- what do you think?

what does everyone think? and can you put down where in the country you are from please.

hmm well i should be getting alot more free exercise as i have five dogs lol but oh has been taking it on the past few weeks while i havent been 'right' but now that im feeling a bit better am going to set up a strict plan and get the dogs back in their routine :D what type of doggy have you got? whats his/her name?

also im planning on starting my driving lessons in july so thats going to be an aim for me, gonna do a plan in a little bit and write all my new aims down :D does anyone drive one here?

im not too far away from u. im in manchester, northwest.
i dont drive yet but hoping to learn. no rush though as i do have a chauffeur, i mean hubby :p

im not too far away from u. im in manchester, northwest.
i dont drive yet but hoping to learn. no rush though as i do have a chauffeur, i mean hubby :p

ooh thats good i was thinking everyone lived near london for some reason! clazzac, emma, jayellekay where are you from?

how many lessons will you have a month hun? if i have the money i really wanna get lessons over with as quick as poss. no chance of me getting a car until november the earliest due to the ridiculous insurance prices, i'll be 25 in november so slightly better then! have to get a cheap car to insure as well so nissan micra, peugot 106, matiz summit or other (me oh shows me i aint a clue) so thinking 3 lessons a week? need to get me provisional first ive had the forms since just before me 17th bday, think im gonna have to get new ones dont think its 32 quid nomore haha.

clazz, best of luck with tonights weigh in hun.

fearless, im so sorry about what ur going through.
we used to live next door to a man called stuart who was on dialysis whilst waiting on the transplant list. it was hurrendous what he had to go to. i think his was 5 times a week for 8-10 hours at a time.
not easy thing to go through at all.

sorry missed this post chick, thankyou- i feel awful for my dad, he has always kept himself fit and healthy aswell- wish i could go through it for him!

I am in the Isle of Man. I have 2 dogs. Cocker Spaniels. Totally mad.
I am glad I have no food in as I think tonight could have been the night I had a binge.
Weigh in not until Thursday. I was hoping for a good one this week but today I feel fatter if anything.
Going to sign on my laptop and read some inspirational diaries. I feel a shitty mood coming!

Sorry to hear about your dad Fearless, that's tough. My dad has been through the wringer these last few years - he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 3 years ago and last year found out that the op they did hadn't worked and he had to go through 7 weeks of daily radiation. They say they won't know if the radiation has done the job for another year at least. He's 78 now, and has visibly aged in the last couple of months, bless him.

I live in (not so) sunny Sussex (East Sussex to be precise), about 40 miles south east of London. I do drive and I couldn't be without my car. It is nearly two miles to school and there are very few pavements here as we are in a small rural village. My car is my lifeline. How much do lessons cost now? It's so many years since I took my test I can't remember how much they were back then.

Right, I'm off to weigh my trousers before OH comes home and wonders what the hell I'm up to. :D

C x

PS: Fearless - I love your new signature piccy - is that Norah or Frank on your avatar?

I am in the Isle of Man. I have 2 dogs. Cocker Spaniels. Totally mad.
I am glad I have no food in as I think tonight could have been the night I had a binge.
Weigh in not until Thursday. I was hoping for a good one this week but today I feel fatter if anything.
Going to sign on my laptop and read some inspirational diaries. I feel a shitty mood coming!

oh no hun sending hugs your way! how about a walk with your beautiful doggies while its still light? possibly somewhere new you havent been before? sometimes it feels like the last thing i want to do but once out there seeing how happy it makes them i feel happier too and im getting exercise :)

Stuck in really - the roads here are closed for the motorbike races. It's best to keep the dogs indoors too. It's very loud out there and it would be terrible if one of them slipped their lead. As I said they are both mad anyway!
I have bout Zumba for the wii. I might give that a go.

Sorry to hear about your dad Fearless, that's tough. My dad has been through the wringer these last few years - he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 3 years ago and last year found out that the op they did hadn't worked and he had to go through 7 weeks of daily radiation. They say they won't know if the radiation has done the job for another year at least. He's 78 now, and has visibly aged in the last couple of months, bless him.

I live in (not so) sunny Sussex (East Sussex to be precise), about 40 miles south east of London. I do drive and I couldn't be without my car. It is nearly two miles to school and there are very few pavements here as we are in a small rural village. My car is my lifeline. How much do lessons cost now? It's so many years since I took my test I can't remember how much they were back then.

Right, I'm off to weigh my trousers before OH comes home and wonders what the hell I'm up to. :D

C x

PS: Fearless - I love your new signature piccy - is that Norah or Frank on your avatar?

sorry to hear about your dad hun, my dads the same always looked in good health especially for his age and its really showing on him. always been a very strong figure in my life and its hard to see him this way and through it all he never complains- he's my hero, has been my whole life- born to be a dad he was :D

hehe good luck with the trouser weighin! i just buy the same pair of jeans from dorothy p everytime i go down a size :bunnydance:

its norah in the new pic, she was 4 weeks old then- we originally called her ruby but she didnt suit it lol.

Stuck in really - the roads here are closed for the motorbike races. It's best to keep the dogs indoors too. It's very loud out there and it would be terrible if one of them slipped their lead. As I said they are both mad anyway!
I have bout Zumba for the wii. I might give that a go.

aww thats rubbish. do a bit zumba hun (rather you than me :p) and keep reading posts on here and peoples diaries, so inspirational. Wheres your amiguette banner, that will keep you busy for ten minutes making that :D:D

Back