2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

chalky, sorry ur feeling a little vulnerable. get that zumba going and dance the night away.
the closest i get to zumba is wiggling my arse when im peeling veg for their tea. lol
had a giggle at clazz weighing her trousers. thats the kind of thing i would do. as tesco says ' every little helps' :D
sorry to hear about ur dad clazz.
i worry about my mum a lot. she has blood pressure problems and epilepsy. each medication contradicts the other so struggling to gain control of both conditions. she never worries. a few months ago her bp was 230/140 at the doctors. it was so bad the doctor refused to let her go home until they got it down but she wasnt worried at all.
i do all the worrying for her. i honestly dont know what i would do without her around. she is my rock, she saw my first smile in this world and has been making me smile ever since. (welling up here)
anywayyyyyy (wipes a tear) ..... i think 3 driving lessons a week is plenty.
they aint cheap nowadays.
think i will go for one a week from a driving school and get my hubby to take me out on the industrial estate 3-4 nights a week to build on confidence.
just need to send the forms off for provisional (like u, ive had them for far too long)

Sorry to hear about your dad Fearless, that's tough. My dad has been through the wringer these last few years - he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 3 years ago and last year found out that the op they did hadn't worked and he had to go through 7 weeks of daily radiation. They say they won't know if the radiation has done the job for another year at least. He's 78 now, and has visibly aged in the last couple of months, bless him.

I live in (not so) sunny Sussex (East Sussex to be precise), about 40 miles south east of London. I do drive and I couldn't be without my car. It is nearly two miles to school and there are very few pavements here as we are in a small rural village. My car is my lifeline. How much do lessons cost now? It's so many years since I took my test I can't remember how much they were back then.

Right, I'm off to weigh my trousers before OH comes home and wonders what the hell I'm up to. :D

C x

PS: Fearless - I love your new signature piccy - is that Norah or Frank on your avatar?

missed the bit about the cost of driving lessons there chick, round here its eighteen pound an hour the cheapest ive found so far.

chalky, sorry ur feeling a little vulnerable. get that zumba going and dance the night away.
the closest i get to zumba is wiggling my arse when im peeling veg for their tea. lol
had a giggle at clazz weighing her trousers. thats the kind of thing i would do. as tesco says ' every little helps' :D
sorry to hear about ur dad clazz.
i worry about my mum a lot. she has blood pressure problems and epilepsy. each medication contradicts the other so struggling to gain control of both conditions. she never worries. a few months ago her bp was 230/140 at the doctors. it was so bad the doctor refused to let her go home until they got it down but she wasnt worried at all.
i do all the worrying for her. i honestly dont know what i would do without her around. she is my rock, she saw my first smile in this world and has been making me smile ever since. (welling up here)
anywayyyyyy (wipes a tear) ..... i think 3 driving lessons a week is plenty.
they aint cheap nowadays.
think i will go for one a week from a driving school and get my hubby to take me out on the industrial estate 3-4 nights a week to build on confidence.
just need to send the forms off for provisional (like u, ive had them for far too long)

hugs your way hun im exact same talking bout my dad *sniffle sniffle* xx

Hello! I'm back from my planned break!

I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread!

I had WI tonight - 8lbs on - so quite good considering. I'm restarting tomorrow. Need to be 100% SS order to lose as much as I can before my holiday at the end of July! Hoping to get somewhere between 10-10.5st. So that'd be 6-6.5loss in total!

Hope everyone is still ok (Ill catch up on the detailed posts later!)

Clazzac said:
Hey guys, I'm here too.

Fearless, for me it's not called "getting a life", it's called "having the kids home for half term"! Pesky little wotsits ;). If you're not having to entertain them/spend money on them etc, etc, they want to use your computer :cool:

Physio was OK this morning, but really painful :eek:. All she did was feel my back and deep massage the muscles and tendons which have become really tight and knotted from the months of inactivity and inability to move properly since the accident.

I have my weigh in tonight, so keeping my fingers crossed.

How are you all doing?

Vickiet - :giggle:at image of you with your trousers round your ankles.

I've been getting weighed in the same outfit so far, but the trousers are too big (I went with a safety pin holding them up last week). I think I'm going to start weighing all my trousers to see which ones weigh the same (not that I'm obsessing over every little ounce or anything like that ;)).

C x

He he it was funny especially as my brother in law was in the kitchen! The look on his face

Lol at your safety pine careful they don't fall down when your getting weight

Good luck for tonight let us know how you get on ;-) xxx

Fearless said:
ooh i think wigan is alot closer to me than the other girls, im from sunderland, but have lived in south shields for 3 and a half years now (northeast :)) dunno if ive mentioned this but we should defo have a meet further down the line for us all, itde be something nice to look forward to- what do you think?

what does everyone think? and can you put down where in the country you are from please.

hmm well i should be getting alot more free exercise as i have five dogs lol but oh has been taking it on the past few weeks while i havent been 'right' but now that im feeling a bit better am going to set up a strict plan and get the dogs back in their routine :D what type of doggy have you got? whats his/her name?

Ohh you are not too far away from me :)
See and you thought we all lived miles away lol

I think a meet is a great idea and I'm sure the other girls will be up for it, but we need you to get better xx

You take it easy and let the OH look after the dogs
I have a westie girl called Holly and she is gorgeous :)

cherylxx said:
im not too far away from u. im in manchester, northwest.
i dont drive yet but hoping to learn. no rush though as i do have a chauffeur, i mean hubby :p

Ohh your not far from me Cheryl! ;-)

Well ladies, the official weigh in says 5lbs off this week, so 26lbs in 3 weeks. I'm one very happy girl.

Nice to have you back JLK - hope you had a good time.

Chalkywinkle - lovin' your banner!

We don't have dogs (although my daughter is desperate for one) as I am really allergic to them. We do, however, have two cats - Varjack who is completely black except for a dozen white hairs right at the end of his tail, and his sister Holly, who is a mackerel tabby with lots of white on her too.

C x

Am running short on time tonight so will catch up an post later! Just wanted to say Cheryl I can't bloody find you at all on Facebook!!! But if you try to find me again my picture is this one! That is me and my beautiful niece Thea! Xx

Attachments

• image-3492510303.jpg
    image-3492510303.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 53
Am running short on time tonight so will catch up an post later! Just wanted to say Cheryl I can't bloody find you at all on Facebook!!! But if you try to find me again my picture is this one! That is me and my beautiful niece Thea! Xx

lol emma, i dont see an emma avery with that picture. there is one that looks similar but its definately not the same.

I looked for you as well Emma, but couldn't find you.

C x

nope, check ur email though. i sent an invite. wonder if u might be able to get me from there. lol
never before have i found it so hard to find someone on facebook. lol

Hello! I'm back from my planned break!

I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread!

I had WI tonight - 8lbs on - so quite good considering. I'm restarting tomorrow. Need to be 100% SS order to lose as much as I can before my holiday at the end of July! Hoping to get somewhere between 10-10.5st. So that'd be 6-6.5loss in total!

Hope everyone is still ok (Ill catch up on the detailed posts later!)

Welcome back chick, did you get my post on your other thread?

i restart on fri so good luck to the both of us :D

Well ladies, the official weigh in says 5lbs off this week, so 26lbs in 3 weeks. I'm one very happy girl.

We don't have dogs (although my daughter is desperate for one) as I am really allergic to them. We do, however, have two cats - Varjack who is completely black except for a dozen white hairs right at the end of his tail, and his sister Holly, who is a mackerel tabby with lots of white on her too.

C x

well done chick :happy096::talk017::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049: another 5lb bites the dust :D:D youve lost 4 times and a third of me when i was born hehe 4 babies wow!

Clazzac said:

C x

Wooooooohooooooo well done you! That is amazing and you should feel very proud of yourself :)

How are the trousers doing? He he

I have a dog called Holly :) xx

woohooooo clazz well done girl. awesome loss :talk017::talk017:

Back