2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

I am in the Isle of Man. I have 2 dogs. Cocker Spaniels. Totally mad.
I am glad I have no food in as I think tonight could have been the night I had a binge.
Weigh in not until Thursday. I was hoping for a good one this week but today I feel fatter if anything.
Going to sign on my laptop and read some inspirational diaries. I feel a shitty mood coming!

Awesome banner hun :D:D hope you are feeling better!

Emma1904 said:
Am running short on time tonight so will catch up an post later! Just wanted to say Cheryl I can't bloody find you at all on Facebook!!! But if you try to find me again my picture is this one! That is me and my beautiful niece Thea! Xx

I have found you :))))
Just sent you a friend invite xx

Ohh you are not too far away from me :)
See and you thought we all lived miles away lol

I think a meet is a great idea and I'm sure the other girls will be up for it, but we need you to get better xx

You take it easy and let the OH look after the dogs
I have a westie girl called Holly and she is gorgeous :)

they all seem to be avoiding this question but not to worry hun i can stalk and harrass as much if not better than cheryl anyday :p:p we shall meet up if its the last thing i do *evil laugh ensues* :D:D:D

lol im up for meeting up at some point definately.

just realised emma (i added u by the way) that u could have just clicked on my facebook tag above my profile pic here on minimins. lol.

anyone else wanting to add me to facebook feel free.

they all seem to be avoiding this question but not to worry hun i can stalk and harrass as much if not better than cheryl anyday :p:p we shall meet up if its the last thing i do *evil laugh ensues* :D:D:D

nobody stalks like me. im very committed. lol :D

cherylxx said:
lol im up for meeting up at some point definately.

just realised emma (i added u by the way) that u could have just clicked on my facebook tag above my profile pic here on minimins. lol.

anyone else wanting to add me to facebook feel free.

Hey cheryl what's your facebook name as I'm on iPhone and can't see everything lol :)

whoever sent me the text im gonna take shot in dark and say cheryl ;) i dont get me free texts til friday so dont feel unstalked back and just you wait muwahahaha. nicci now off to add peoples numbers to phone from pm box :cool:

cheryl taylor. pic should be the same as my pic here.

whoever sent me the text im gonna take shot in dark and say cheryl ;) i dont get me free texts til friday so dont feel unstalked back and just you wait muwahahaha. nicci now off to add peoples numbers to phone from pm box :cool:

lmao, stalked :p

I've got you all! Am shattered so going to bed but will post tomorrow x

goodnight emma. sleep well, sweet dreams. :)

u gonna add me vickie? :p

gotcha vickie :D

How are the trousers doing? He he

Trousers were good - I managed to find some which weighed the same :D - but, after I had left, I realised I'd forgotten to take my jumper off. :d'oh:

C x

Back