2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Trousers were good - I managed to find some which weighed the same :D - but, after I had left, I realised I'd forgotten to take my jumper off. :d'oh:

C x

hahahahah you numpty bum that would have been at least half a pound more, was it a thick jumper lol

got ye :p i think ive added a random lass thinkin it was clazzac whoops!

Ha, ha - I haven't shared my facebook yet, I have an SiL who loves to take photos and posts them ALL on facebook with tags - I detest having my photo taken.

If I can work out how to stop you lot from having a good old butcher's at them all and find a half decent profile piccy, I might let you have access ;)

C x

everyone is probably off in lala land now but does anyone know wher i can get CHEAP or cheapish duvet covers and bits and bobs for bedroom and kitchen things vintage style???

Ha, ha - I haven't shared my facebook yet, I have an SiL who loves to take photos and posts them ALL on facebook with tags - I detest having my photo taken.

If I can work out how to stop you lot from having a good old butcher's at them all and find a half decent profile piccy, I might let you have access ;)

C x

omg i have added a random haha. no offence kids but i though she looked abit skinny :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

everyone is probably off in lala land now but does anyone know wher i can get CHEAP or cheapish duvet covers and bits and bobs for bedroom and kitchen things vintage style???

well u could try staying in a travelodge and take a few 'souvenirs' home with ya. lol
failing that, we have a place called 'dunelm mill' do u have one of them?
its awesome, i can spend hours in there browsing all the things i want for the home..... when we get a home. lol

Right, I'm off to bed. Night, night everyone.

C x

well u could try staying in a travelodge and take a few 'souvenirs' home with ya. lol
failing that, we have a place called 'dunelm mill' do u have one of them?
its awesome, i can spend hours in there browsing all the things i want for the home..... when we get a home. lol

never thought of there i knew there was one in sunderland at the retail park so may have to have a gander over. thanks chick if anyone else has any ideas im all ears :D u think theyde have website? gonna go look lol

gnite clazz, sleep well and sweet dreams hun. :D

what tats do ya have then fearless? cant exactly be nosey since u have no bloody pics, except a doggy one. :rolleyes:

my feet tats, dont laugh at my finger toes or else lol

Attachments

• untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 14
ive got crappy chinese symbol on my wrist that im getting removed and when i get thing enough have got planned for three more on my sides :D

my feet tats, dont laugh at my finger toes or else lol

omg, love them.
i loveeee the star tats.
when i get to goal i want to get one star for every stone ive lost, perhaps across my backfrom lower shoulder blade on the left to top of right shoulder

omg, love them.
i loveeee the star tats.
when i get to goal i want to get one star for every stone ive lost, perhaps across my backfrom lower shoulder blade on the left to top of right shoulder

thanks chick :) i love em cant wait for my next tats ones gonna be a womans mexican head (ive attached pic its gonna be bout 6 inches on my left side and underneath im gonna have the serenity prayer in fancy writin) its also the oa poem and its a sign of how far ive come! on my left hand side want the quote in big fancy writing.

'Fairytales dont teach children that dragons exist, children know that dragons exist, fairytales teach children that the dragons can be killed'.

Back