2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

wow , awesome.

how many tats do u have at the moment?

just the three lol but have got my mexican head and writing on left hand side booked in for the 7th of june cos i thought ide be thin enough but im not dunno what to do!

forgot to attach pic doh! i cant find it will get it tomorrow!

lol, who is the bigger nutter, u for forgetting to attach the pic or me for not noticing. lol

just the three lol but have got my mexican head and writing on left hand side booked in for the 7th of june cos i thought ide be thin enough but im not dunno what to do!

thin enough? there is a size requirement?

thin enough? there is a size requirement?

yeah cos i dont want it lost in my flab lol and when people ask to see it i wanna feel like a supermodel emerging out of the sea in me bikini :character00116::character00116::p and also where he does it everyone in shop can see my big belly boooooooooooooo. i can only breathe in so long before i pass out lol lol

suddenly had me thinking of beautiful mermaids with long flowing hair...... and a vibrating needle jabbing at them. lol what an image.

Well, good morning ladies!!!

Right I've got weigh in in an hour and then gum induction straight after so I've had to eat just to be able to get the energy up to go to the gym!!! I stepped on my scales with trepidation this morning knowing that I've had the worse week... My scales say I'm down by a pound... I DO NOT trust them!!!! I think they are trying to lute me into a false sense of security just so as they can laugh at me later when I get home!

I have made the decision to come off of Cambridge for now. I'm going to go with exercise and calorie counting as my head just isn't where it was and neither is my wallet! I'm going to continue with my CDC and one vanilla shake a day in the morning as I enjoy them and take it all from there really. I worked it out that I have about a stone to lose to get my BMI under 40 and do this is my next goal and after that I'm going to make myself another one if I feel like it, the big picture has just got too big!

So, whatever I weigh on at today is my official starting weight for 'Emma's New Plan' an tonight I am going to sit down and write out the rules for my new plan, I suppose I am tailoring a few different weight loss methods to suit me and make one big plan! A stone if the first goal on this for me ladies that is officially my next mini goal target!!!! Anybody else got one? I've set myself so far back over the last six weeks that I need to give myself a firm kick up the butt and deal with this a stone at a time, no big X stones goal weight just one little stone at a time and I'll stop when I think it's right and not when my BMI tells me it is!!

So there is my inspirational post for the day! I'll post again later and let you know how much my home scales mocked me! X

Emma1904 said:
Well, good morning ladies!!!

Right I've got weigh in in an hour and then gum induction straight after so I've had to eat just to be able to get the energy up to go to the gym!!! I stepped on my scales with trepidation this morning knowing that I've had the worse week... My scales say I'm down by a pound... I DO NOT trust them!!!! I think they are trying to lute me into a false sense of security just so as they can laugh at me later when I get home!

I have made the decision to come off of Cambridge for now. I'm going to go with exercise and calorie counting as my head just isn't where it was and neither is my wallet! I'm going to continue with my CDC and one vanilla shake a day in the morning as I enjoy them and take it all from there really. I worked it out that I have about a stone to lose to get my BMI under 40 and do this is my next goal and after that I'm going to make myself another one if I feel like it, the big picture has just got too big!

So, whatever I weigh on at today is my official starting weight for 'Emma's New Plan' an tonight I am going to sit down and write out the rules for my new plan, I suppose I am tailoring a few different weight loss methods to suit me and make one big plan! A stone if the first goal on this for me ladies that is officially my next mini goal target!!!! Anybody else got one? I've set myself so far back over the last six weeks that I need to give myself a firm kick up the butt and deal with this a stone at a time, no big X stones goal weight just one little stone at a time and I'll stop when I think it's right and not when my BMI tells me it is!!

So there is my inspirational post for the day! I'll post again later and let you know how much my home scales mocked me! X

Good morning :)

I must say you are sounding much more positive about things and you have to do what is right for you.

Just make sure you keep us updated and keep in contact :) xx

Clazzac said:
Trousers were good - I managed to find some which weighed the same :D - but, after I had left, I realised I'd forgotten to take my jumper off. :d'oh:

C x

How could you forget to take your jumper off! That's defo a 1lb ;-)

Fearless said:
everyone is probably off in lala land now but does anyone know wher i can get CHEAP or cheapish duvet covers and bits and bobs for bedroom and kitchen things vintage style???

Yup I went to la la land! But by the looks of it you and Cheryl have been gabbing away, sharing tats any everything how rude lol

Clazzac said:
Ha, ha - I haven't shared my facebook yet, I have an SiL who loves to take photos and posts them ALL on facebook with tags - I detest having my photo taken.

If I can work out how to stop you lot from having a good old butcher's at them all and find a half decent profile piccy, I might let you have access ;)

C x

Now come on clazzac you know you wanna join us! Some if my pics are awful but hey it's me and when I get thinner there will be loads lol

We would never pry at your photos he he :)

Yup I went to la la land! But by the looks of it you and Cheryl have been gabbing away, sharing tats any everything how rude lol

lmao, we were kinda chatty last night i must admit. :p
hope everyone is having a grrrrreat day.
emma, i think ur doing the right thing sweetie. i think keeping one shake a day is wise. that way u still have the support from ur cdc to help keep u on track.
hope the weigh in went well.

Well only 2 ounces on! I did eat though between weighing at home and weighing on so never mind! Lost a couple of inches as well but am now officially exercised!!!! Induction all done and work out done for today and you know what... I feel bloody brilliant!!! Going to have some lunch now and then keep going with my day. Feeling really positive now compared to how I was feeling... It's nice :) and as for the tattoos I have 7 and love them!!!

Ong has any one been browsing my pictures????? I apologise for the hideously drunken uni ones where I clearly thought I looked sexy!!! X

hello ladies, how are we all today??

vickiet ive replied to your message re sig, hope it makes sense if not then let me know lol.

mine and cheryls convo last night may look abit disjointed but that is because in actual fact we was having two conversations one on fb and one on here cos everyone else had deserted us and we wanted to feel popular :p

emma with cheryls advice re slimming world last night im thinking of opting for that, would you like to try it together or is your heart set on your new plan? i dont get paid til friday and nearest class after that is tuesday but thinking possibly joining online and booking my induction at gym on friday also. dont fear ladies i'll still be here ;)

my mini goal is to get to 10 stone (weighed this mornin and im up since yesterday- groan) im now 10.11.2 i seem to be stuck here, keep sabotaging myself :cry:

off to research sw :D

Well only 2 ounces on! I did eat though between weighing at home and weighing on so never mind! Lost a couple of inches as well but am now officially exercised!!!! Induction all done and work out done for today and you know what... I feel bloody brilliant!!! Going to have some lunch now and then keep going with my day. Feeling really positive now compared to how I was feeling... It's nice :) and as for the tattoos I have 7 and love them!!!

Ong has any one been browsing my pictures????? I apologise for the hideously drunken uni ones where I clearly thought I looked sexy!!! X

just seen this hun, its defo the food you ate so looks like it was a pound off really :p well done on the gym im psyched and petrified at the same time :eek::D need to buy some jogging bottoms and trainers get me self all prepped :D

pics of tats please missy! and your photos are lovely so dont be silly grr!

Hi ladies, fleeting visit only - will catch up properly later this evening.

Tried to sort facebook out and send some friend requests, but think I might ave invited you to join facebook instead. Apologies if that's the case.

C x

ive sent u a request clazz ( i hope ). we all seem to be adding random people as we try to add one another. lol

just been out to view another house.
must admit it was very nice. perhaps a little further away than i wanted to go. thinking hard and doing some sums.
i forgot to take my tetra with me to so i was starving when i got back at 5pm having had my first shake at 10am.
i couldnt get in the fridge quick enough to grab my tetra. :)
hows everyone doing?
oh do we have a ' kate ' here, someone tried adding me on facebook. :confused:

ive sent u a request clazz ( i hope ). we all seem to be adding random people as we try to add one another. lol

just been out to view another house.
must admit it was very nice. perhaps a little further away than i wanted to go. thinking hard and doing some sums.
i forgot to take my tetra with me to so i was starving when i got back at 5pm having had my first shake at 10am.
i couldnt get in the fridge quick enough to grab my tetra. :)
hows everyone doing?
oh do we have a ' kate ' here, someone tried adding me on facebook. :confused:

ive also got a kate wantin me body, possibly jayellekay?

Back