2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

just a quickie as i havent got a lot of internet left, will buy more tomorrow! if it doesnt let me on tonight i know you have done fab cheryl so proud of you :talk017:

hope everyones okay and if i cant get back on today will be on tomorrow night :D

not happy. Weigh in 3lbs off again. It's 10 days since my last weigh in. I am going to see Take That at the weekend too so I am guessing i will be eating at some point. I will try to be sensible though.

well well well, i weighed in today and ............ 9lbs off :D :D :D
so so happy with that.
im sure that will beat my families weigh in at sw by far.
roll on next week for a true fat loss. :D

chalky 3lbs is a fab loss hun. ur still well on track for a stone a month and u dont have a huge amount to lose to begin with. u lost 2 and a half bags of sugar, that is not to be scoffed at hun. lets face it, if u gained 3lbs it would feel like a huge amount.

well off to drink water as i dont drink before weigh in so have some catching up to do for the day now :)

Well done for the WI's. Both are great.

I love that link too vickiet. Definitely helps!

Evening all!

Just got back from another day at the campsite. Filthy kids both showered and in bed. Caught the sun a bit today as it was really warm, but really windy. Face feels a bit "tight". Temp supposed to be mid twenties here tomorrow, hopefully it won't be quite so blustery.

Cheryl - :happy036::happy036::happy036: 9lbs is fab, do you know how much your rellies have lost yet? I bet telling them your loss was/will be a sweet moment. :D

JLK - what is Beck? I have seen it mentioned on here a few times.

Blimey, all that sunshine has exhausted me!

C x

cherylxx said:
well well well, i weighed in today and ............ 9lbs off :D :D :D
so so happy with that.
im sure that will beat my families weigh in at sw by far.
roll on next week for a true fat loss. :D

chalky 3lbs is a fab loss hun. ur still well on track for a stone a month and u dont have a huge amount to lose to begin with. u lost 2 and a half bags of sugar, that is not to be scoffed at hun. lets face it, if u gained 3lbs it would feel like a huge amount.

well off to drink water as i dont drink before weigh in so have some catching up to do for the day now :)

Amazing!!!!! Well done you and I bet your family have not done as well ad you :)

Keep up the good work you will be there before you know it !!! Xxx

evening all

clazz, the beck book is wonderful. it is called the beck diet solution and is by judith beck. it is all about retraining ut brain to think like a naturally slim person.
i would definately recommend it.

well, i went to my mums tonight to meet them all and see what the first week has been like.
well my sister (who only has about 1 stone to lose) lost 3.5 lbs
aunt marjorie lost 4lbs ( she wasnt happy)
and my mum....... only went and lost 9 fricking pounds. what a cow, matching me when i havent eaten all week. lol
however, im thrilled for her and since this was water weight week i will look forward to next weeks weigh in , when we are truely losing fat :D

Clazzac said:
Evening all!

Just got back from another day at the campsite. Filthy kids both showered and in bed. Caught the sun a bit today as it was really warm, but really windy. Face feels a bit "tight". Temp supposed to be mid twenties here tomorrow, hopefully it won't be quite so blustery.

Cheryl - :happy036::happy036::happy036: 9lbs is fab, do you know how much your rellies have lost yet? I bet telling them your loss was/will be a sweet moment. :D

C x

Evening sounds like you have had a busy day so bet you are ready for bath and bed lol!

Thanks again for that article it all makes sense and I feel much better xxx

Glad you found the link helpful, I certainly did.

Cheryl - what a cheek, how dare your Mum lose as much as you? Just take a moment though to think about how much you have already lost.

I'll see if I can get hold of a copy of the Beck book - it sounds interesting.

Just finishing my daily dose of Great British Menu, then I'm off to bed.

C x

Clazzac said:

C x

Hello.

Beck is a book that deals with the mental side of weightloss/weight maintenance.

It helps address that little voice in your head that always tries to derail you!

It's a 6week programme, where you learn a new skill/complete a new exercise everyday. Though you can do it faster or slower if you want.

It doesn't necessarily fit 100% to a vlcd but it has helped me, and I now feel much better prepared for when I go back to food full time!

Forgot to add. I'm usually a bit cynical when it comes to this type of thing. So much so, the first time I read it - I went from beginning to end in one day (without completing any of the exercises) to prove to myself the book was full of drivel.
It actually made a lot of sense, so I went back and read it through properly!

Thanks JLK, there do seem to be several versions of the book. Could you possibly let me have the ISBN number of the one you have?

Many thanks, C x

clazz what is an isbn number hun?
i have my book right next to me.

Hi Cheryl, the ISBN number is on the back of the book, just above the bar code, it should say ISBN. If not, it's the long, 13 digit number.

You'll get your very own one of those when you get your book published - how exciting!

How you doing today?

C x

hey clazz,

im doing great thanks .
still 100% and more determined as time goes on :D
been to view yet another house :rolleyes:. this time its a 5 bedroom house and although it lacks a little in storage it is definately much bigger and everyone would get their own rooms.

the number on my book is :
978-1-84529-826-5

how u doing. been to the campsite today?

Hello ladies!!! How are you all today?? I'm ok, a bit jumpy because haven't been able to get to the gym today or yesterday due to lack of child care thanks to some really selfish grandparents who went away for ten days!!! ;-) but am planning on getting back there tomorrow to work my butt off for some of the overeating I've done over the last couple of days and to counteract going out for a drink tomorrow night... We did a child swap with our friend we had hers last night and she's got ours tomorrow! So what to wear what to wear!!!?? Don't even know where we are going so planning is haaaaaaard! But have to make a good impression as it's really important friends if the OH who have all descended on the town for one weekend and I've never met them before!

Food wise... I'm crap :-( but exercise wise I'm pumped :) so hopefully it's balancing out! Think I'm going to leave my CDC for a while and go on weight watchers but I need to work out the points value of some cd shakes first! I think I could combine the two well, looked at slimming world but can't really combine very well. Maybe I should keep my CDC meetings up whilst using WW online??? That may work!

Hope everyone is having a good day, well done all for weigh ins, some brilliant results :) xxxx

:woohoo::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011:hi guys, well done cheryl that is awesome. dunno why the cheerleaders are before my post :confused: lol booo on your mam eating 9lb off how- no fair lol.

glad youve been havin fun at the campsite clazzac, im also looking into getting the beck book, been meaning to for awhile now :)

emma seen pics of deven he is gorgeous, nearly makes me want one hehe. if i ever do pop a lil piglet out i hope its a boy!

how are you doing today vickiet/jayellekay/chalky?? katie18 where are you hun you told me you were coming on the other night tut tut :D

news for me today weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll i have an engagement ring but i got it from my mam (her old one) and its yellow gold and not my style at all well today put deposit down on my proper one and get it by september whoop so excited, its half carot diamond, 18ct white gold with lil diamonds down the side- i do have a pic but not sure how to get it on here via my phone so will see what i can do :) decided weightwatchers is the way to go for me so up and out for my first meeting at 930 am tomorrow so wish me luck! ive even gotten some ffod in ready- this pro points thing sounds good- grapes are free yum yum

Fearless xx

Thanks Cheryl, I'll check it out on amazon. Glad to hear you're still 100% and so motivated, I'm really excited for you. Do you think you'll go with the house? If, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Fearless, congrats on getting your temporary ring, do you jeep checking out how it looks on your finger? I did, all those years ago. OH and I have been married 15 years this July and together for 27 :)eek:) where did all those years go?

Emma, stay positive about your diet choices and you'll get there. I hope you gave a great weekend.

No campsite for us today. Allowed the kids to have a lie-in (we always have a pyjama day on the first day of the hols and they don't have to get dressed at all if they don't want to. They love it and think they're being really naughty :)). Spent the afternoon running errands and keeping out of the sun - I'm a bit pink from yesterday. :(

We have my brother's birthday meal tomorrow evening and I'm actually feeling really resentful that I've got to break the diet for it. I've been 100% so far and would really have liked to keep it that way. :mad: Hey ho, I'll just have to be really strong on Sunday.

C x

I'm doing ok today - thanks for asking.

Busy busy day.

Great reading all your news!

I'm off home now....its been a long day at work!

Fearless said:
emma seen pics of deven he is gorgeous, nearly makes me want one hehe. if i ever do pop a lil piglet out i hope its a boy!

Gorgeous... Yes! A bloody nightmare today! Yes!!!

X

Back