2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Good Morning, Good Morning!

Hope you are well ladies.

This post is going to be about confession time because although I'm keeping a track of what I am eating on my fitness pal app I feel the need to confess my sins and clense myself of them so I can start again and get my head into what I am doing with myself. So, here goes...

Wednesday:
Skimmed milk
Bacon Roll
Plain Croissant
Jacket Potato
Margarine
Tuna in Mayonnaise
Caramel Snack-a-jacks
Crispy chilli beef (takeaway)
Sweet and sour Chicken balls and sauce (takeaway)
Boiled rice (takeaway)
Veg mini spring rolls x4 (takeaway)
Orange Tango
2 Chocolate hobnobs
Mars Ice Cream bar
Total Calories: (2283-205 for exercise) = 2078

Thursday
Skimmed milk
Cocopops
Chunky chips
Garlic ciabatta
Chicken gravy
1/2 spring chicken (no skin)
chocolate hobnobs x2
galaxy cookie crumble chocolate
walkers cheese and onion crisps
Total Calories: 1695 (no exercise)

Friday:
Skimmed milk
Cambridge chocolate tetra
Spicy chicken pasty
Dairylea dunkers
Special K red berries cereal bar
Chicken and potatoe pie ready meal
Viennese chocolate biscuit x2
Diet Coke
Skips
Ginger nut biscuts x2
Mars ice cream bar
Walkers cheese and onion crisps
Crumpets with margarine x2
Philly and Rits dunker x2
Galaxy cookie crumble chocolate
Total Calories: (2319-195 for exercise) = 2124

So there it is...I can truly say that I have never been so disgusted with myself as I am right now :cry:I have completley let myself down and have had an over eat of 2897 calories on my plan that is nearly three days worth of food, there is also no good food in there, no veg or salad. However, onwards and upwards we go, after looking back at the last three days this morning I can identify why I was making the wrong choices, I could bore you with the emotional or practical whys but I shan't because it's all the usual stuff. I haven't been planning, that, I believe, is my biggest problem so last night I planned my food and exercise for today and as it stands so far, I have stuck to it. I have accepted that now up till weigh in on Wednesday is going to be damage control but at least I am taking control and thats what I have to take comfort in.

Does anybody mind if I share my food diary with you? I know I should probably head over to the calorie counting section of minimins but I would miss you all so much!! you lot are my lifeline!! I'm going to try and post every morning and every evening and see if I can keep on track with it all!

Fearless, I'm working alongside the weight watchers online plan as I worked it out that the shakes, soups and porridges from Cambridge are worth 4 points per sachet and the bars are 5. So I'm allowed about 36 pro points a day, what about you?

JLK, I've got the beck book but couldn't seem to get any motivation to work through it, do you think I should give it another go? I'm pretty cynical about this stuff as well.

Cheryl, what are your thoughts on the house then? is the space worth sacrificing the locaton a little? and how are you feeling physically? Can't wait to get your weigh in results for next week and those of your relatives, will be so interesting to monitor the difference!

Vickiet, how are you lovely? you are doing so amazingly well, keep going!

Clazz, how's your back? have you had a lovely time at the campsite? where is it? we used to go on day trips to a site near Hastings as my Grandparents have a static caravan there, it was always a really good day out.

Have I missed anyone out??? I hope not, that would be incredibly rude of me if I had!

My Food Plan for Saturday 04/06/11
Breakfast:
Skimmed milk (for the day)
Cambridge Shake
1 slice of toast and margarine

Lunch
Cambridge Shake (am trying to do some damage control!)
Special K bar

Dinner
Diced chicken
WW Korma Sauce
Boiled rice

Drinks
Water
Tea (using milk allowance)
Vodka and Diet Coke x3 (This will not be in my usual daily plan but I'm going out tonight! just thought I'd better mention in case anyone thinks I have a problem!!!! If I plan for just three then hopefully I'll stick to that!)

Total Calories: 972 with no exercise

So, fingers crossed for the day!

xxx

Emma1904 said:
Does anybody mind if I share my food diary with you? I know I should probably head over to the calorie counting section of minimins but I would miss you all so much!! you lot are my lifeline!! I'm going to try and post every morning and every evening and see if I can keep on track with it all!

Go ahead! It's great to share! Even those of us on cd will have to learn how to eat right at some point!

Emma1904 said:
So there it is...I can truly say that I have never been so disgusted with myself as I am right now :cry:I have completley let myself down and have had an over eat of 2897 calories on my plan that is nearly three days worth of food, there is also no good food in there, no veg or salad. However, onwards and upwards we go, after looking back at the last three days this morning I can identify why I was making the wrong choices, I could bore you with the emotional or practical whys but I shan't because it's all the usual stuff. I haven't been planning, that, I believe, is my biggest problem so last night I planned my food and exercise for today and as it stands so far, I have stuck to it. I have accepted that now up till weigh in on Wednesday is going to be damage control but at least I am taking control and thats what I have to take comfort in.

Please don't be so harsh on yourself.
Think back to pre cd. Not sure about you - but I could have say and eaten a meal (pizza hut or McDonald's) which was more than 3000 cals! Recognise how far you've come.

Yes - your food plan is not angelic - but you have recognised where you've give wrong, so now you have something to work on.

Eating is really not easy - but we all need to learn how to do it in moderation. Otherwise, regardless of how we lose weight, none of us will maintain if we don't learn.

Emma1904 said:
JLK, I've got the beck book but couldn't seem to get any motivation to work through it, do you think I should give it another go? I'm pretty cynical about this stuff as well.

Definitely. I'm due to start it again soon. Do you want to do it together? We could do a step a day, and discuss it, so we both stay on track?
Now you're eating - I honestly think it'll help. It'll only take 10mins a day - so its worth a try right?

I've done it before, so can help you with ideas if you're struggling. Also I could learn from your experiences with food.

What do you think?

Definitely. I'm due to start it again soon. Do you want to do it together? We could do a step a day, and discuss it, so we both stay on track?
Now you're eating - I honestly think it'll help. It'll only take 10mins a day - so its worth a try right?

I've done it before, so can help you with ideas if you're struggling. Also I could learn from your experiences with food.

What do you think?

Please!!! It'll be so much better to have someone to do it with!cWhen do you want to start? x

Hi Emma chick, i think its a great idea about your food diary :). i used to eat god know how much more than that in a day and the calories i consumed i dont even want to think about :( i was awful with my food yesterday and im in agony today as i took my laxatives last night (cant go without them since i was 16) and havent been able to go to the loo so far (sorry tmi!)

didnt make it to weightwatchers as had a major panic attack this morning but i found the pro points folder i got when i joined before so gonna do it from home. ive weighed in without clothes today at 10.13.2. xx

i'll do this too if you dont mind? i need to buy the book hoping to go out today, still a bit panicky atm xx

I got mine from amazon but know its cheaper if you get it from a shop. Do it with us, that would be brilliant.

So far so good today!!! x

Fearless said:
i'll do this too if you dont mind? i need to buy the book hoping to go out today, still a bit panicky atm xx

Fearless let us know when you get the book and we can start together.

Emma1904 said:
Please!!! It'll be so much better to have someone to do it with!cWhen do you want to start? x

Let's wait for fearless.

Then when we're ready to start (I can start whenever) I'll set up a separate thread for us to concentrate on beck.

If its separate to this I think we'll have to be more disciplined about read and posting everyday!

Forgot to say - let us know when you find it - and we'll start together.

Exciting!

Good luck! Let us know how you get on!

really sorry guys, i got ready to go out but i just cant do it on my own today- ive let me anxiety and head beat me. if you want to start today go ahead and i will catch up really sorry so ashamed of myself :sigh:

Fearless said:
really sorry guys, i got ready to go out but i just cant do it on my own today- ive let me anxiety and head beat me. if you want to start today go ahead and i will catch up really sorry so ashamed of myself :sigh:

Don't worry. We can wait!

Hope you feel better soon.

Fearless we can wait we're all good. Sorry you didn't feel up to going out, hope you feel better soon x

ahem, and what about lil ole me eh? i want in the beck book club. i keep blowing the dust off it and have read snippets which make lots of sense.
just never gotten around to actually 'working' the book.
dont u dare do it without me :p

went to see another house yesterday and i love it. the location is pretty good and the house is 5 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms and a downstairs wc too.seems too good to be true. the outside looks a little 'odd' but hey, i would be living on the inside :)

Yay! Of course we wouldn't start without you!

House sounds lovely. I also prioritise the inside, but my OH won't walk into a house he doesn't like the look of!

Back