2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

ahem, and what about lil ole me eh? i want in the beck book club. i keep blowing the dust off it and have read snippets which make lots of sense.
just never gotten around to actually 'working' the book.
dont u dare do it without me :p

went to see another house yesterday and i love it. the location is pretty good and the house is 5 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms and a downstairs wc too.seems too good to be true. the outside looks a little 'odd' but hey, i would be living on the inside :)

three bathrms eek!

thanks emma and jlk still feel like im holding you guys back though!

here is a picture of the outside of the house (notice the lack of front door. lol it is round the side) . the house is the whole length although it looks kinda like 2 houses.
also i have added a pic of the kitchen which i lurveeeee. :D

Attachments

• househyde.jpg
    househyde.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 20
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
here is a picture of the outside of the house (notice the lack of front door. lol it is round the side) . the house is the whole length although it looks kinda like 2 houses.
also i have added a pic of the kitchen which i lurveeeee. :D

bloody hell its huge :eek: you going for that one hun? kitchen is lush puts mine to shame all 4 feet of it haha outside looks alright aswell :)

Gorgeous kitchen. The outside is not so bad!

Fearless said:
thanks emma and jlk still feel like im holding you guys back though!

Honestly - don't worry

cherylxx said:
hey clazz,

im doing great thanks .
still 100% and more determined as time goes on :D
been to view yet another house :rolleyes:. this time its a 5 bedroom house and although it lacks a little in storage it is definately much bigger and everyone would get their own rooms.

the number on my book is :
978-1-84529-826-5

how u doing. been to the campsite today?

Hey Cheryl
How did the house viewing go?? How are you doing this wkd have you managed to stay on track?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fearless said:
:woohoo::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011:hi guys, well done cheryl that is awesome. dunno why the cheerleaders are before my post :confused: lol booo on your mam eating 9lb off how- no fair lol.

glad youve been havin fun at the campsite clazzac, im also looking into getting the beck book, been meaning to for awhile now :)

emma seen pics of deven he is gorgeous, nearly makes me want one hehe. if i ever do pop a lil piglet out i hope its a boy!

how are you doing today vickiet/jayellekay/chalky?? katie18 where are you hun you told me you were coming on the other night tut tut :D

news for me today weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll i have an engagement ring but i got it from my mam (her old one) and its yellow gold and not my style at all well today put deposit down on my proper one and get it by september whoop so excited, its half carot diamond, 18ct white gold with lil diamonds down the side- i do have a pic but not sure how to get it on here via my phone so will see what i can do :) decided weightwatchers is the way to go for me so up and out for my first meeting at 930 am tomorrow so wish me luck! ive even gotten some ffod in ready- this pro points thing sounds good- grapes are free yum yum

Fearless xx

Hey fearless congratulations and we defo want to see a pic :)))

I'm doing good thanks feeling much more positive and I have 100% will be a month on Monday so will be interesting to see how much I loose

How did the meeting go?? And how's the food been?? It must be so nice to eat food I can't quite believe u have not had any food for a month madness this diet eh xxx

hey vickie,

i love the house. (see pics in my last post).
i think we will be going for that one. will be ringing the agent on monday if all goes well and hopefully will be in there in a months time (fingers crossed). soooo much space.
And YESSS, still on track, still 100% :bliss:
couldnt do it without the support of u lovely ladies though. thank u girls :D, ur all awesome.
had a 'moment' last night in bed (damn that sounds so wrong) lol. hubby put his hand on my hip whilst i was lieing on my side and immediately picked his head up really shocked as he said ' bloody hell, u have lost loads of weight there' and it was true. there is such a noticable reduction in my hipmeat. :p i swear it must have dropped off suddenly in the last week. how weird.
im starting to feel different now. i still have a long way to go but ... i dont know how to explain it... i guess its just that this time i KNOW im gonna do it, not as quickly as i had liked, but i AM gonna do it. :D day 10 of 100% right now

Clazzac said:
Thanks Cheryl, I'll check it out on amazon. Glad to hear you're still 100% and so motivated, I'm really excited for you. Do you think you'll go with the house? If, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Fearless, congrats on getting your temporary ring, do you jeep checking out how it looks on your finger? I did, all those years ago. OH and I have been married 15 years this July and together for 27 :)eek:) where did all those years go?

Emma, stay positive about your diet choices and you'll get there. I hope you gave a great weekend.

No campsite for us today. Allowed the kids to have a lie-in (we always have a pyjama day on the first day of the hols and they don't have to get dressed at all if they don't want to. They love it and think they're being really naughty :)). Spent the afternoon running errands and keeping out of the sun - I'm a bit pink from yesterday. :(

We have my brother's birthday meal tomorrow evening and I'm actually feeling really resentful that I've got to break the diet for it. I've been 100% so far and would really have liked to keep it that way. :mad: Hey ho, I'll just have to be really strong on Sunday.

C x

Hey clazzac

How did the pajama day?? Bet the weather is gorgeous, how's the pinkness? Lol

I'm guessing your brothers birthday meal is tonight?? I hope it goes well and don't beat yourself up about eating just try and enjoy and then get back on CD in Sunday

I have the same problem I'm away for the wkd and know we will be going out for a meal and it will be the first time I will have eaten too :-(( xx

fearless, hows ww going lover?
overdosed on them grapes yet? ;)
dont feel bad about not being able to get out hun. we ALL have iffy days. anyone that says they never have bad days is a compulsive liar in my opinion.
i definately dont mind waiting ( as long as u dont start when my back is turned )i'll be watching u all carefully :p

Emma1904 said:
Good Morning, Good Morning!

Hope you are well ladies.

This post is going to be about confession time because although I'm keeping a track of what I am eating on my fitness pal app I feel the need to confess my sins and clense myself of them so I can start again and get my head into what I am doing with myself. So, here goes...

Wednesday:
Skimmed milk
Bacon Roll
Plain Croissant
Jacket Potato
Margarine
Tuna in Mayonnaise
Caramel Snack-a-jacks
Crispy chilli beef (takeaway)
Sweet and sour Chicken balls and sauce (takeaway)
Boiled rice (takeaway)
Veg mini spring rolls x4 (takeaway)
Orange Tango
2 Chocolate hobnobs
Mars Ice Cream bar
Total Calories: (2283-205 for exercise) = 2078

Thursday
Skimmed milk
Cocopops
Chunky chips
Garlic ciabatta
Chicken gravy
1/2 spring chicken (no skin)
chocolate hobnobs x2
galaxy cookie crumble chocolate
walkers cheese and onion crisps
Total Calories: 1695 (no exercise)

Friday:
Skimmed milk
Cambridge chocolate tetra
Spicy chicken pasty
Dairylea dunkers
Special K red berries cereal bar
Chicken and potatoe pie ready meal
Viennese chocolate biscuit x2
Diet Coke
Skips
Ginger nut biscuts x2
Mars ice cream bar
Walkers cheese and onion crisps
Crumpets with margarine x2
Philly and Rits dunker x2
Galaxy cookie crumble chocolate
Total Calories: (2319-195 for exercise) = 2124

So there it is...I can truly say that I have never been so disgusted with myself as I am right now :cry:I have completley let myself down and have had an over eat of 2897 calories on my plan that is nearly three days worth of food, there is also no good food in there, no veg or salad. However, onwards and upwards we go, after looking back at the last three days this morning I can identify why I was making the wrong choices, I could bore you with the emotional or practical whys but I shan't because it's all the usual stuff. I haven't been planning, that, I believe, is my biggest problem so last night I planned my food and exercise for today and as it stands so far, I have stuck to it. I have accepted that now up till weigh in on Wednesday is going to be damage control but at least I am taking control and thats what I have to take comfort in.

Does anybody mind if I share my food diary with you? I know I should probably head over to the calorie counting section of minimins but I would miss you all so much!! you lot are my lifeline!! I'm going to try and post every morning and every evening and see if I can keep on track with it all!

Fearless, I'm working alongside the weight watchers online plan as I worked it out that the shakes, soups and porridges from Cambridge are worth 4 points per sachet and the bars are 5. So I'm allowed about 36 pro points a day, what about you?

JLK, I've got the beck book but couldn't seem to get any motivation to work through it, do you think I should give it another go? I'm pretty cynical about this stuff as well.

Cheryl, what are your thoughts on the house then? is the space worth sacrificing the locaton a little? and how are you feeling physically? Can't wait to get your weigh in results for next week and those of your relatives, will be so interesting to monitor the difference!

Vickiet, how are you lovely? you are doing so amazingly well, keep going!

Clazz, how's your back? have you had a lovely time at the campsite? where is it? we used to go on day trips to a site near Hastings as my Grandparents have a static caravan there, it was always a really good day out.

Have I missed anyone out??? I hope not, that would be incredibly rude of me if I had!

My Food Plan for Saturday 04/06/11
Breakfast:
Skimmed milk (for the day)
Cambridge Shake
1 slice of toast and margarine

Lunch
Cambridge Shake (am trying to do some damage control!)
Special K bar

Dinner
Diced chicken
WW Korma Sauce
Boiled rice

Drinks
Water
Tea (using milk allowance)
Vodka and Diet Coke x3 (This will not be in my usual daily plan but I'm going out tonight! just thought I'd better mention in case anyone thinks I have a problem!!!! If I plan for just three then hopefully I'll stick to that!)

Total Calories: 972 with no exercise

So, fingers crossed for the day!

xxx

Hey Emma
I'm doing good not been on here for a few days and am missing you all and your advice!

You share away we ate all here to help each other out in the good and the bad times :)
Dont beat yourself up about you have had an amazing journey that has not yet finished and with everything in life you sometimes stumble but you get back on it and us ladies will be here for you :) xc

just got a text from fearless.
she has broken her keyboard so cant reply anymore :sigh:.
hope she fixes it or gets a new one soon.

im here i got it workin thankgod! oh left for work at 9am today and he is going to his friends then out straight from work and straight to work tomorrow so wont see him til 7pm tomorrow night, he stats through to save twenty quid taxi fair thinks thas why my anxiety levels are so up today knowing he aint here for so long :sigh: he hardly ever goes out though bless him.

glad u fixed it hun. now put everything out of reach so u cant break it again. lol
i hope the time passes quickly for u until he is back home.
if there is one thing i am NEVER with 7 of us here, it is lonely. far from it, i would love some peace and quiet occasionally.

well im never alone i always have five dogs and a cat clamberin on me lol there fave thing to do is stand on me keyboard and turn comp off or spill stuff over it, i never learn o :cool:

hmmmm i just cant see how ur managing to break ur keyboards :rolleyes:.
i think i might need to find a new home for my gorgeous chicken :cry:. i dont think anyone is going to allow me to keep her when we move house. she is old and the last surviving one of 4 rescued battery hens we rescued 3 years ago. i will be very sad to see her go if it comes to that. :sigh:

cherylxx said:
hey vickie,

i love the house. (see pics in my last post).
i think we will be going for that one. will be ringing the agent on monday if all goes well and hopefully will be in there in a months time (fingers crossed). soooo much space.
And YESSS, still on track, still 100% :bliss:
couldnt do it without the support of u lovely ladies though. thank u girls :D, ur all awesome.
had a 'moment' last night in bed (damn that sounds so wrong) lol. hubby put his hand on my hip whilst i was lieing on my side and immediately picked his head up really shocked as he said ' bloody hell, u have lost loads of weight there' and it was true. there is such a noticable reduction in my hipmeat. :p i swear it must have dropped off suddenly in the last week. how weird.
im starting to feel different now. i still have a long way to go but ... i dont know how to explain it... i guess its just that this time i KNOW im gonna do it, not as quickly as i had liked, but i AM gonna do it. :D day 10 of 100% right now

Cheryl :)

I have seen the pics what a fabulous kitchen! You Defo have to buy the house I love it :)

Well done for being 100% you should be proud you will kick your families asses with this weeks weigh in ;-)

It's funny how you suddenly change! I had a low weight loss this week but did my measurements and I lost 8 inches and the next day all my clothes were really loose how did that happen lol
You are doing great and it's good your hubby is noticing

I have a long way to go too but we will get there together as I know I couldn't do so well without you fabulous ladies xxx

cherylxx said:
just got a text from fearless.
she has broken her keyboard so cant reply anymore :sigh:.
hope she fixes it or gets a new one soon.

Ohh no, I will give her a text to let her know I'm thinking of her and missing her :)

Bless fearless it's not going well for her xc

Evening ladies,

Just got back from my brother's birthday bash and I must say you've all been very chatty whilst I've been out. I managed to get by on a side-salad bowl of green leaves with some grilled chicken sprinkled over, a litre of fizzy water and a pot of redbush tea. Can't say I really enjoyed it, didn't really feel full and certainly don't feel like I'm going to struggle to get back on SS tomorrow. In fact, I've actually only had that meal, my water and one shake today. Do you think I should have the shake I missed now?

Cheryl - that house looks like it could definitely be the one for you. The kitchen looks great, and you won't know yourself with all that space. Fingers crossed that things go OK.

I haven't got my copy of Beck yet, should get it in the next day or so.

Fearless - sorry to hear you've struggled these past couple of days. I'm thinking of you.

Emma - well done for sharing your food diary. I think that was really brave and honest of you. The "camping" was fun and only a 20-25 min drive away (about the same as from here to Crawley:) ) but in the opposite direction. My back does not like camping chairs!!!

Vickie - nice to hear from you, I like the way the inches are dropping off you. That is such a good feeling, isn't it?

JLK - hi there, I hope you're doing ok today.

C x

Back