2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

hey clazz,

well done for getting through a really tough evening . not sure i could have done it.
i have been invited my my half sisters 40th birthday in july. she isnt having a massive party, just close family and friends going for an indian at the families favourite indian restaurant but i have told them i probably wont be attending.
i dont trust myself going off plan even for one meal so really dont think it will be worth the risk.
i feel like a bit of a party pooper but my sisters wedding in october is far more important to me than possibly jeopardising my weight loss for one meal.
i can only hope she understands how important this is to me. there will be other birthday, including my own 40th next year ( damnnnnn , im getting old :()
i have been really hungry tonight and i admit i hovered around in the kitchen earlier wondering whether to have my chicken and salad (i always make farrrr too much to be classed as being 'on plan'), but in the end i thought wisely and opted for an extra tetra instead :D

Where are all you lovely Amiguette's today? It's sooooooo quiet on here today!!!

Well done on your choices Cheryl, I'm really proud of you. Hope today has been a good day for you. My eldest brother has his 50th on 17th July and I was hoping to be 100% SS 'til then as he wants to have a family BBQ/party, but alas t'other bro's birthday got in the way. My DD's birthday is the day before and my Dad's is a week later and we do a joint family posh picnic to celebrate, so July was always going o be tough for me. Back on SS 100% today and more determined than ever.

Keep the faith.

C x

good evening clazz ( and anyone else lingering around :p )
sounds like u have a very busy july.
i have my birthday at the end of this month (23rd) then next month is foster sons 16th and also hubbys birthday but i plan to stay strong..... well, right now i do.
we have decided that tomorrow morning we are going to the agents first thing and putting the deposit on the house ( the huge one with the lovely kitchen).
cant wait :D
i went out this afternoon at 2pm and got back at 9pm having had no shake since 10am this morning. i have to admit i was starting to feel a little dizzy and am now exhausted. had shake at 9pm and still need to squeeze another in before bed too.
also havent drunk enough today. just been too busy. trying to make up for some of the lack of water now but not gonna manage to drink enough before bed.
hope everyone is doing great. (whereever u all are) :D

haha cheryl at lingering ppl :p hey clazzac and all the others lingering :cool:

had nightmare this morning oh stayed out last night and this morn never heard from him and couldnt get in contact i was worried sick, had to get my mam to ring in work to check he was there i could have killed him! he had left his phone in friends car grrr. i top up my fone every month with twenty quid and get 600 free minutes and 3000 texts but cant ring 0845 numbers so was worried sick. men eh!

diet rubbish, new start and gym tomorra :D

good news on the house cheryl its awesome, and room for a nicci i can see :D

well done on getting back on track clazzac :D:D

Cheryl, I'm really excited for you for tomorrow. Keep drinking the water. Can you have a bar instead of a shake? I did that last night after our evening out in the end.

C x

:wavey: Fearless

What a stressful morning for you. Tomorrow is another day! C x

hehe fearless, i think i could find a nice little cupboard for keeping a nikki for those special occasions ;).
sounds like u had a worrying day. they dont realise we r a worrying breed do they? my hubby occasionally does silly things like going out and not even remembering to take his phone with him, then i will call and hear his phone ringing in the hall. i mean, whats the point of a 'mobile' phone when u dont take it with u when u r 'mobile'?
men :rolleyes:
well, i just had my last tetra of the day and now i feel a little sickly. had the last 2 too close together i think.
off to bed in about 10 minutes though so should be ok by morning.
looking forward to the morning but im kinda nervous that im gonna get there and be pipped at the post by someone else. that would be terrible.
wish me luck girlies :D

Good luck this morning Cherylxx

Good luck Cheryl. xxx

Morning ladies! How are you all? Will update with food diary later as have to head off to Asda soon, I'm normally a Sainsbury's basics kinda girl but money and lack of transport at the moment is making Asda a good plan! Cheryl good luck on the house, Fearless bloody OH's they just dont think do they!, and Clazz well done on staying strong!

Am having a 'good' day today, of course that has nothing to do with the fact that the in-laws are back off hoiday today and are taking Little Man to stay over tonight...nothing to do with it whatsoever...promise...ok...maybe not promise...but it obviously has nothing to do with it at all!!

Love love! xxx

Good morning ladies

Sorry I have not been on! But in sure you will forgive me as I went to see take that :)
It was bloody amazing

Fearless if men had brains they would be dangerous hope your not too stressed and doing ok

Cheryl - excellent news on the house and I hope you rock on them scales!

Emma - loving your work and looking forward to your food diary :)

Clazzac - how are you, sounds like your doing fab! As always lol,

I want to read the beck book too bit can't get it till end of the month, had to pay for my car this month (550.00) so no more funds available :-(
Obviously if you want to start I can join later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Emma, nice to hear from you. Good luck with the shopping. Kids have an inset day today so going to drag them round shops, into work for a couple of hours and then time for their sports clubs. I'm gearing up to treat them to Maccy D's as they haven't had one for months and I think they deserve a reward for traipsing round with me. OK, OK, I admit it's really just a bribe. 'til later. C xxx

ooooooo I'm such a mean and wicked step-mummy!!!

My little man has just lost his bear, his fire engine and his green alien...his three favourite things in the world! I've also just advised him that should his behaviour continue today he will lose his school trip to the sea-life centre in July...he is NOT happy with me! Maybe if he cut the attitude, didn't shout at me in the street, didn't pull things off the shelf in the supermarket and didn't push another little boy over then maybe he would get his things back!!! GRRRRRRRR bloody kids!!! (if I had could lose a pound for every time I had heard my Dad say that I would be Kate Moss and now I'm saying it!!!)

Anyway onwards and upwards with lunch which I have no doubt is going to be another battle!

Love love

xxx

Oh Emma, been there, done all that. Sadly, I still have to separate mine in the supermarket from time to time as they bicker over who gets to push the trolley. They end up getting treated like two year olds, cos that's how they're behaving. Funny how they don't argue the same way over carrying a basket. Hmmmm, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I have found a good trick over the years with mine is to give them a job, like go and get 4 apples or 3 leeks, or choose a packet of biscuits each. Better still, do it online. ;)

C x

:wavey: Vickie - nice to hear from you.

V jealous about TT, was it as big a production as Circus? I'm not going, but I have several friends who have tickets.

Big Boooooooo!!!!! re car repairs.

C x

Clazzac said:
:wavey: Vickie - nice to hear from you.

V jealous about TT, was it as big a production as Circus? I'm not going, but I have several friends who have tickets.

Big Boooooooo!!!!! re car repairs.

C x

I didn't see the circus tour but saw bits on telly lol
It was amazing and set was fab with lots going on and a huge metal man called "omm" and he moves and stands up will see if I can add some photos.

Your friends will be happy I loved every minute of it although didn't get in till 1:00am and then up for work at 7:00 very tired today!

Tell me about cars just cost money grrrrrrr it has skint me out this month but had to be done or would not pass MOT!

How are you today?? Xx

I am sooooooooo cold! Just got back in from a couple of hours in the office, which is a converted barn with no heating - I wear fingerless gloves in the winter and literally sit on top of two electric heaters to stay warm. The first thing I did was switch the heating on and have sat myself down with a lovely hot cup of tea. It's the 6th of June for heaven's sake!!

C x

Right...Food Diary time

Saturday
Skimmed milk
Vanilla shake
Half a slice of toast with margarine
2 pork sausages
3 slices of WW bread
Margarine
Ketchup
4 Origional pringles
Go ahead strawberry yogurt break
Small chicken donor kebab (damn takeaway when drunk!!!)
Coke Zero
2 Apple sour shots
Wu Wu cocktail
2 Smirnoff Ices
Total Calories - (1599-688 Exercise) = 911 :D Woo hoo!! under calorie count total even though I did have to work most of it off!!

Sunday
Skimmed milk
Chocolate tetra
Spitroast chicken and chips from Harvester (but actually only ate about 1/2 of it)
Harvester salad bowl
4 slices of WW bread
Extra light philly
A forkfull of chocolate brownie desert
2 Viennese Chocolate biscuits
Special K Chocolate Chip Bar
Total Calories - (1172-21 for Exercise) = 1151

So, there is my shameful weekend! but I have been extra extra good today! have only had two Cambridge products and a bag of snack a jacks and have got dinner fully planned. Off to the gym tomorrow and working off some calories!!!

All I can hear right now is silence...its beautiful! the devil child has gone to his grandparents for the night!! and hpefully when he returns tomorrow my angellic little boy will be back! We shall see!!

I'm so tired today, do you think that if I go and have a nap now I stand any chance of waking up before the OH comes home at 18:30? because if I'm asleep she is going to be so mad at me!!!

How are we all diet wise today?? and emotionally/physically/mentally etc!??

Love Love,

Emma xx

Oh Emma, been there, done all that. Sadly, I still have to separate mine in the supermarket from time to time as they bicker over who gets to push the trolley. They end up getting treated like two year olds, cos that's how they're behaving. Funny how they don't argue the same way over carrying a basket. Hmmmm, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I have found a good trick over the years with mine is to give them a job, like go and get 4 apples or 3 leeks, or choose a packet of biscuits each. Better still, do it online. ;)

C x

Normally online is my thing! but no money on the debit card atm just money in the cash card account so had no choice!! I'd put it off as long as I could and there was sadly no avoiding it!! It is bloody cold here today isn't it! I'm considering turning the heating on as well ut the OH is a windows open all year round and use a blanket instead f turning the heating on kind of girl!!! and she's home in just under an hour so won't rish the moaning about it! hot cup of tea sound good though!

Vik - JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!! not my favourite band in the world but apparently their concerts are amazing and I just want to see one!!!

xxxx

Vik - JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!! not my favourite band in the world but apparently their concerts are amazing and I just want to see one!!!

Lol they were absolutely fan bloody tastic!
Every thing about it was great and it was worth queuing for three hours to get great seats :)
It's a shame people think get drunk is a good way to see a concert but I had a fab time :) xx

Back