2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

I don't eat fruit! Am allergic to all citrus fruits and gag when I eat any others due to some psychological food block about the texture. That's why my bills don't go up! My little man is a little fruit bowl so it's always there for the other two! And due to being a busy busy mum we tend to do frozen veg! However we always always have salad in, its eaten by all three of us every day. I suppose that's the other thing, things tend to come in packs of four so we always have it left over anyway and the stuff little man doesn't eat I have to buy in packs of two anyway because they don't do them singularly.

Clazz how are you feeling today? Any better? Cheryl I think you've made the right choice in going for the house, something positive for you.

I'm really tired today so am just chilling in bed with a cuppa at the moment. In a bit though am going to get up and work off some calories by doing the mountain if ironing in the basket... I really should do it more often and then we would all have things to wear and I wouldn't have to spend 2 hours doing it!!

Am on the iPhone at the moment but will update with the food diary in a bit when I can be bothered to go and get the laptop!!!

Love love

X x x

evening ladies.
well, what a day.
this morning i got another blow from life, this time in the form of a letter from the income support saying that because of the loss of DLA i will no longer be legally disabled and will therefore lose the disability premium i get in income supprt so apparantly that means they are taking a further £30 a week off me ( could things get any worse?) i kind of just want to close my eyes and then when i open them i want to be in limbo, nothing there, no one there, nothing.
i went for my weigh in at 1pm (lost 4lbs btw) and because of the letter i received this morning i was left with no alternative but to come off cd as of today. i am gutted about this. finally i get my head in the game and it is game over for me. im starting sw (going it alone for the time being) tomorrow so will probably get a gain in the first week as i find red days to be very expensive so at the moment not a wise choice.
for the last 4 days ( since the day i got the letter from the DLA) i have had spasm pains in my back which i assumed were stress related. over the last 24 hours it has gotten a lot worse.
i went to the doctors today to get the letter of support i wanted and was somewhat let down when all he would offer me was a print off of my conditions and break downs of my last few visits there . he clearly couldnt be bothered putting the effort into actually thinking about writing a letter.
he also put me on diazapam for my back as he said it will be muscle spasms causing it.
so i then went to the chemist with hubby and 10 minutes later i was in agony. my back has gone suddenly worse and it is agony.
when i came home i went to lie down in the hope it would help. even talking causing spasms in my back, breathing hurts and any movement cause almost electric pain straight up my spine.
ive taken the diazapam and cant say it has done anything to help at all. neither have my usual pain meds. :sigh:

Cheryl my heart goes out to you xxx I am so so sorry for all of this and I wish I could change it all for you, as I can't the only thing I can do for you us offer you my total support in SW, are you looking at calorie counting too or just SW, I find the my fitness pal site invaluable, I couldn't keep track without it!

Well, had a horrible day, was sick earlier then stood up passed out and in the process knocked myself out in the bathroom door... Not a good look, had a row with OH which was resolved as it was stupid it just wasn't nice and then I stupidly went and ate belgian waffles and pizza... Am disappointed in myself as it was over 1000 calories!!! But, tomorrow back on the wagon and back to being strict and gentle exercise until I'm fully back from the concussion!! Xxx

evening ladies.
well, what a day.
this morning i got another blow from life, this time in the form of a letter from the income support saying that because of the loss of DLA i will no longer be legally disabled and will therefore lose the disability premium i get in income supprt so apparantly that means they are taking a further £30 a week off me ( could things get any worse?) i kind of just want to close my eyes and then when i open them i want to be in limbo, nothing there, no one there, nothing.
i went for my weigh in at 1pm (lost 4lbs btw) and because of the letter i received this morning i was left with no alternative but to come off cd as of today. i am gutted about this. finally i get my head in the game and it is game over for me. im starting sw (going it alone for the time being) tomorrow so will probably get a gain in the first week as i find red days to be very expensive so at the moment not a wise choice.
for the last 4 days ( since the day i got the letter from the DLA) i have had spasm pains in my back which i assumed were stress related. over the last 24 hours it has gotten a lot worse.
i went to the doctors today to get the letter of support i wanted and was somewhat let down when all he would offer me was a print off of my conditions and break downs of my last few visits there . he clearly couldnt be bothered putting the effort into actually thinking about writing a letter.
he also put me on diazapam for my back as he said it will be muscle spasms causing it.
so i then went to the chemist with hubby and 10 minutes later i was in agony. my back has gone suddenly worse and it is agony.
when i came home i went to lie down in the hope it would help. even talking causing spasms in my back, breathing hurts and any movement cause almost electric pain straight up my spine.
ive taken the diazapam and cant say it has done anything to help at all. neither have my usual pain meds. :sigh:

sorry to hear this hun, its just going from bad to worse isnt it :sigh: my heart goes out to you it really does.

how much would you be spending on food a week with sw? i only ask as i know of the same product as cd on line at around 21 pound a week would that be an option? you dont have a counsillor but youll have us :)

omg emma, r u ok?
u should really get as much rest as possible, especially if u suspect a mild concussion.
i plan to do mainly sw but i will be keeping an eye that i dont go too mad with the calories.
i wish i could exercise. right now i can barely move at all, let alone burn calories.
hoping tomorrow is a better day for both of us hun.

Cheryl my heart goes out to you xxx I am so so sorry for all of this and I wish I could change it all for you, as I can't the only thing I can do for you us offer you my total support in SW, are you looking at calorie counting too or just SW, I find the my fitness pal site invaluable, I couldn't keep track without it!

Well, had a horrible day, was sick earlier then stood up passed out and in the process knocked myself out in the bathroom door... Not a good look, had a row with OH which was resolved as it was stupid it just wasn't nice and then I stupidly went and ate belgian waffles and pizza... Am disappointed in myself as it was over 1000 calories!!! But, tomorrow back on the wagon and back to being strict and gentle exercise until I'm fully back from the concussion!! Xxx

hi chick sorry to hear about your fall, what a shock for you. are you feeling okay now? did you hit your head going down?

sorry to hear this hun, its just going from bad to worse isnt it :sigh: my heart goes out to you it really does.

how much would you be spending on food a week with sw? i only ask as i know of the same product as cd on line at around 21 pound a week would that be an option? you dont have a counsillor but youll have us :)

ive just got some stuff to see me over the weekend but next week i will have a better estimate as to how much its gonna cost me weekly. of course , the good thing about sw is it encourages the whole family to eat more healthy.
ive been really bad today but the opposite of my usual 'badness'.
other than 3 glasses of water and a glass of coke zero, ive had nothing else.
not often this happens but i just cant bare the thought of eating ( i think some of this is due to the pain in my back).

ive just got some stuff to see me over the weekend but next week i will have a better estimate as to how much its gonna cost me weekly. of course , the good thing about sw is it encourages the whole family to eat more healthy.
ive been really bad today but the opposite of my usual 'badness'.
other than 3 glasses of water and a glass of coke zero, ive had nothing else.
not often this happens but i just cant bare the thought of eating ( i think some of this is due to the pain in my back).

cheryl chick wish i had a magic wand to make it all better for you i really do. have they said how long the appeal process usually takes? have you any meds for your back? i had a bad back not long ago tramadol touch the edge off the pain, not completely but i could move at aleast. xxx

Yeah I guess I must have! Got a nice egg shaped lump on the side of my head to show it as well!! I'm ok! Sadly it's not an abnormal occurrence for me, last year I went through four months with passing out 2/3 times a week, same thing had happened before so they thought it was neurological but it turned out to be exhaustion. Hope a bout if it isn't starting up again :-( it means a whole life style change, anything with corners have to be padded so I don't hurt myself, I have to hold onto a banister and go downstairs first so I don't fall on the little man, they say my exhaustion is like the trigger for narcalepsy just on a massively milder scale... I guess my body's way of saying stop and sit down! to be honest though, am more worried about the fact that I ate pizza and waffles!!!

Cheryl we can share recipes! Fearless good to see you back! X

Yeah I guess I must have! Got a nice egg shaped lump on the side of my head to show it as well!! I'm ok! Sadly it's not an abnormal occurrence for me, last year I went through four months with passing out 2/3 times a week, same thing had happened before so they thought it was neurological but it turned out to be exhaustion. Hope a bout if it isn't starting up again :-( it means a whole life style change, anything with corners have to be padded so I don't hurt myself, I have to hold onto a banister and go downstairs first so I don't fall on the little man, they say my exhaustion is like the trigger for narcalepsy just on a massively milder scale... I guess my body's way of saying stop and sit down! to be honest though, am more worried about the fact that I ate pizza and waffles!!!

Cheryl we can share recipes! Fearless good to see you back! X

hun you should get checked out at the hospital just to be on the safe side re your head bashing!!! i also have fainting fits/blackouts but down to when im on period/low iron and low blood pressure apparantly there was mention of brain scan but he has now come to the conclusion its my periods and it aint a problem, well its a bloody problem to me ive gone down in asda, at home (three times in one day, leading to a very serious accident and stitches at hosp) and it terrifies me going out alone with dogs incase i go down and they get onto road :sigh: bloody doctor is useless!! xx

Oh I'll be fine! Done worse before! It really is a problem and is hugely embarrassing in public! But I'll cope I always do! What you up to on the food front then fearless? X

Oh I'll be fine! Done worse before! It really is a problem and is hugely embarrassing in public! But I'll cope I always do! What you up to on the food front then fearless? X

im sticking to the weightwatchers stuff real good and im stickin to the non weightwatchers stuff real good too :p sighs im doing rubbish just been sleeping and eating. thinking upping these tablets wasnt the best move afterall and had a fight with the oh now just to top off me great day sheesh xxxxxxxxxxx

cheryl chick wish i had a magic wand to make it all better for you i really do. have they said how long the appeal process usually takes? have you any meds for your back? i had a bad back not long ago tramadol touch the edge off the pain, not completely but i could move at aleast. xxx

doctor gave me diazapam as he said it is muscle spasm and they are anti spasmatic ( as well as sedating.... yeah right, nothing sedates me)
on top of that i regularly take 30/500 max strenght co codamol and also diclofenac so cant take any other pain meds sadly, although omg im really tempted. :(

Wow... We are crap!! Lol problem is normally one thing goes right the rest of it goes wrong! What meds you on?

Just worked out something quite interesting, apparently for me to lose 2lbs a week I can eat up to 1100 odd calories with no exercise per day or 1300 odd with exercise. Big h posted up done equation to work it out, you have to create a 7000 calorie deficit a week (to lose 2lbs) from your maintenance calorie allowance e.g to maintain my current weight I would have to eat 2200 odd cals per day so by making it a calorie controlled diet and creating the deficit I should lose weight!... We'll see if my body wants to play ball!! Fearless have you STS or gained or lost at all over the last week or so? X

cherylxx said:
doctor gave me diazapam as he said it is muscle spasm and they are anti spasmatic ( as well as sedating.... yeah right, nothing sedates me)
on top of that i regularly take 30/500 max strenght co codamol and also diclofenac so cant take any other pain meds sadly, although omg im really tempted. :(

The oh is on that co-codamol for her back... She's lucky if they even take the edge off the pain! X

Tempted to get up and get the laptop instead of being on iPhone... Just not sleepy! Will you ladies be up for long or are you all heading to bed soon? X

my son suffers terribly from blackouts (can have up to 20 in a day) he also has 'absences' and is due to see a neurologist AGAIN on monday. my mum has epilepsy and we have always thought he does too but he also has a heart condition whereby he has a very slow pulse ( his resting heart rate is 40bpm) and very low bp (averages at 90/40 but has dropped as low as 50/30 when he was rushed to a&e)
he has a lot of 'visual blackouts'. with these he gets a blurry black line in the bottom of his sight which sweeps up over his eyes like a rising curtain until he is completely unable to see, then he goes into 'absence' and becomes unaware of anything around him.
he has a lot of problems in college because of this as they happen a lot and if he has more than 2 they call us to go get him so he misses lessons.
hoping we get some answers on monday.

Tempted to get up and get the laptop instead of being on iPhone... Just not sleepy! Will you ladies be up for long or are you all heading to bed soon? X

i dont think i will be staying here much longer. would say im gonna go to sleep but yeah right, like thats gonna happen anytime soon, but i am gonna TRY to relax.

im here awhile
ive put on weight doh! not as much as i think cos i keep being constipated :cool:

im on citalopram 40mg its anti depressanst and supposed to help with anxiety too, useless i just freakin sleep and eat xx

i dont think i will be staying here much longer. would say im gonna go to sleep but yeah right, like thats gonna happen anytime soon, but i am gonna TRY to relax.

have a nice cuppa chick and try read a book escape for abit :)

Back