2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Think I may have a cuppa too! That's my medication if choice! I always get put on that but don't like to take it because it turns me into a bloody zombie! Which I don't have the choice of being with a four year old I guess you have the same problem with your babies! So many off them too look after!

Cheryl that must be awful for him, I get blurred vision but nothing to that extent... Bloody medical conditions can totally interrupt life can't they! X

Just put my phone down and realised am actually quite tired so I'm going to bow out for the night ladies. Try and get yourselves a good sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for all of us xxx

Think I may have a cuppa too! That's my medication if choice! I always get put on that but don't like to take it because it turns me into a bloody zombie! Which I don't have the choice of being with a four year old I guess you have the same problem with your babies! So many off them too look after!

Cheryl that must be awful for him, I get blurred vision but nothing to that extent... Bloody medical conditions can totally interrupt life can't they! X

i gotta pmax, miss them so much on cdiet mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah poor babies have to wait for daddy to come home from work for their proper walks. i feed em, take em in garden and thats pretty much my days atm :( feel horrible xx

omg yes, medical conditions can halt ur life .
considering they say 'u can do everything u put ur mind to' what a crock of *****.
our malfunctioning bodies can totally restrict what we do in life.
saying that, i would take my problems 10 times over if it meant i could take kierans (sons) heart and blackout problems away from him.

Just put my phone down and realised am actually quite tired so I'm going to bow out for the night ladies. Try and get yourselves a good sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for all of us xxx

night chick il try not to be too offended ;) xx

omg yes, medical conditions can halt ur life .
considering they say 'u can do everything u put ur mind to' what a crock of *****.
our malfunctioning bodies can totally restrict what we do in life.
saying that, i would take my problems 10 times over if it meant i could take kierans (sons) heart and blackout problems away from him.

:eek: ive never been censored before on minimins.

gnite emma, have a good rest hun. cya tomorrow. sleep well. :)

Hello peeps, how are we all today?

Emma - are you feeling better? How is your head today?

Cheryl - is there anything else they can throw at you? What a rough time you're having.

Vickie & Fearless (if you're lurking) - how you doing?

Not much to report here. Ploughing on as before and keeping my fingers crossed for next week's weigh in.

C x

Not good today :-( been in hospital with severe stomach pain, they've ruled out kidney stones, appendicitis and urinary infection but have to go for an ultrasound in Monday in the men time they've given me tramadol for the pain. Ouch ouch ouch :-( xxx

Oh, poor you. I hope it either resolves quickly or they find out what's causing it and fix it quickly. Wh don't you take yourself off to bed and get a good night's sleep.

Take care,

C x

Clazzac said:
Hello peeps, how are we all today?

Emma - are you feeling better? How is your head today?

Cheryl - is there anything else they can throw at you? What a rough time you're having.

Vickie & Fearless (if you're lurking) - how you doing?

Not much to report here. Ploughing on as before and keeping my fingers crossed for next week's weigh in.

C x

Hey clazzac
I'm good thanks just having a busy week plus not been feeling too well but am much better now :)
How are you feeling?? What have you been up too?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

cherylxx said:
evening ladies.
well, what a day.
this morning i got another blow from life, this time in the form of a letter from the income support saying that because of the loss of DLA i will no longer be legally disabled and will therefore lose the disability premium i get in income supprt so apparantly that means they are taking a further £30 a week off me ( could things get any worse?) i kind of just want to close my eyes and then when i open them i want to be in limbo, nothing there, no one there, nothing.
i went for my weigh in at 1pm (lost 4lbs btw) and because of the letter i received this morning i was left with no alternative but to come off cd as of today. i am gutted about this. finally i get my head in the game and it is game over for me. im starting sw (going it alone for the time being) tomorrow so will probably get a gain in the first week as i find red days to be very expensive so at the moment not a wise choice.
for the last 4 days ( since the day i got the letter from the DLA) i have had spasm pains in my back which i assumed were stress related. over the last 24 hours it has gotten a lot worse.
i went to the doctors today to get the letter of support i wanted and was somewhat let down when all he would offer me was a print off of my conditions and break downs of my last few visits there . he clearly couldnt be bothered putting the effort into actually thinking about writing a letter.
he also put me on diazapam for my back as he said it will be muscle spasms causing it.
so i then went to the chemist with hubby and 10 minutes later i was in agony. my back has gone suddenly worse and it is agony.
when i came home i went to lie down in the hope it would help. even talking causing spasms in my back, breathing hurts and any movement cause almost electric pain straight up my spine.
ive taken the diazapam and cant say it has done anything to help at all. neither have my usual pain meds. :sigh:

Cheryl
I hope things are a little better for you, you really are going through the mill at the moment :-(
We are all here for you and feel free to
Vent whatever you need to let off steam.
I hope you have had some sleep and are feeling a little better?? Xxx

Emma1904 said:
Cheryl my heart goes out to you xxx I am so so sorry for all of this and I wish I could change it all for you, as I can't the only thing I can do for you us offer you my total support in SW, are you looking at calorie counting too or just SW, I find the my fitness pal site invaluable, I couldn't keep track without it!

Well, had a horrible day, was sick earlier then stood up passed out and in the process knocked myself out in the bathroom door... Not a good look, had a row with OH which was resolved as it was stupid it just wasn't nice and then I stupidly went and ate belgian waffles and pizza... Am disappointed in myself as it was over 1000 calories!!! But, tomorrow back on the wagon and back to being strict and gentle exercise until I'm fully back from the concussion!! Xxx

How are you feeling Emma? How's the head??
Don't worry about the pizza :)
Looking forward to your next menu xx

Hi Vickie,

I'm feeling much better after my bad tum thanks. I didn't go into work on Wednesday and just stayed at home yesterday as I still wasn't 100%. Today I had a follow-up appt at hospital as I had an op on my sinuses about 6 months ago, and as my daughter's birthday is just a month away, I got a couple of presents sorted for her.

Otherwise, things are pretty quiet, just the usual ferrying kids around. It's still so cold though. I'm still putting the heating on and wearing loads of layers. It's been raining stair rods here for the last two days!

How about you?

C x

Clazzac said:
Hi Vickie,

I'm feeling much better after my bad tum thanks. I didn't go into work on Wednesday and just stayed at home yesterday as I still wasn't 100%. Today I had a follow-up appt at hospital as I had an op on my sinuses about 6 months ago, and as my daughter's birthday is just a month away, I got a couple of presents sorted for her.

Otherwise, things are pretty quiet, just the usual ferrying kids around. It's still so cold though. I'm still putting the heating on and wearing loads of layers. It's been raining stair rods here for the last two days!

How about you?

C x

So are you all cleared out?? Yuck that sounds bad lol
Glad your feeling better, how was the follow up at hospital?
Kids eh they get you doing all sorts

I went to see take that on Sunday and was out from 1:00pm till 1:00 am and up until wednesday I was wiped out feeling cold, no energy and very tired nearly took a day off work!
This diet certainly has its moments

Thank god it's the wkd I have a busy day tomorrow but am gonna have a chilling one on Sunday :) xx

So are you all cleared out?? Yuck that sounds bad lol
Glad your feeling better, how was the follow up at hospital?
Kids eh they get you doing all sorts

I went to see take that on Sunday and was out from 1:00pm till 1:00 am and up until wednesday I was wiped out feeling cold, no energy and very tired nearly took a day off work!
This diet certainly has its moments

Ha, ha - that's gross! not sure tbh, I keep taking the fibre.

The consutant discharged me as there isn't any more they can do. It is allergies which are the main cause of the problem now. I'm not getting the awful sinus infections I was last year which is good. He did give me a prescription for amytriptyline as I still get a lot of facial pain from blocked sinuses and I've just checked the side effects, two of which are weight gain and fluid retention :eek::eek::eek:. I think I'll give them a miss for the time being.

Well, I'm exhausted from my little expedition today (still in recovery from my back injury) and can't keep my eyes open, so I'm going to get an early night.

Enjoy your day tomorrow.

C x

Just thought I'd let you know that you may not hear much from me this weekend have been admitted to hospital until at least Monday with acute pancreaitis and possible gall stones :-( x

oh no emma hun. get well soon hun.
i had my gall bladder removed back in 2001 due to terrible gall stones ( they lost count at 53 when removing them).
it was horrendously painful.
when u come home try to stay away from spicy foods if possible as they are the worst trigger for gall stone flare ups. also citric fruits can be an irritant (although i know u dont do fruits so i doubt that will affect u). also stick to low fat foods as again these arent the best for gallbladder pain.
look after urself hunny, ur in the right place right now. use this as ur time to rest. let ur oh take the strain at home ( as im sure she is more than willing to do so) and concentrate on getting YOU better.
sending hugs ur way :hug99:

Emma1904 said:
Just thought I'd let you know that you may not hear much from me this weekend have been admitted to hospital until at least Monday with acute pancreaitis and possible gall stones :-( x

(((((hugs))))))
Get better soon Emma, thinking of you xxx

Oh Emma, so sorry to hear that. I had exactly the same thing almost 2 years ago to the day. I had dieted for my brother's wedding in Italy and after the wedding relaxed the diet and enjoyed the food. When we got back we had an Indian takeaway as there was no food in the house and I woke in the night with chronic pain and vomiting. I ended up calling NHS direct at 4.30 as I didn't know what to do with myself. I was diagnosed, like you, with pancreatitis and gallstones. I had my gall bladder removed a couple of months later and haven't looked back. Removal of the gall bladder is the only way to guarantee it won't reoccur.

Good luck hun and get well soon.

Lots of love

C x

Back