2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Emma hun sorry to hear you are in hospital, as soon as you get online get us updated! sending you positive vibes hun get well soon! xxx

cheryl anymore news on dla etc have you spoke to the welfare about the other letter you recieved? how is sw going?

clazzic hun, hows diet going- did you get your weigh in sorry if i missed post not the most observant :p

vickiet, well texting you at the mo but didnt wanna leave you out hehe.

katie, jayellekay, chalky where are you girls?? hope you are okay, come back!

update on moi, soooooooo after proving to myself i cannot be trusted around food *ashamed face* back on ye old faithful cd tomorrow :D excited to be honest, ask me again tomorrow though :p

have taken myself off tablets as they have been killing me, i just feel so awful on them-sorry to say this but was close to doing something silly on friday, felt very out of control and didnt see any point in carrying on :sigh::cry:

back at doctors tomorrow and will talk it through with him about future course of action re tablets.

Fearless xxxxxxxxxxxx

All by myself, dont wannna be aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myseeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf anymoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee dnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

fearless goes to sit in the chair in the corner and be's very quiet :D

Fearless!!! Yay everybody, Fearless is in the house!

Sorry about that, but it's soooo nice to hear from you. It's been very quiet here this weekend.

Everyone seems to be having such a tough time at the moment. I'm so glad you came through Friday OK. Get yourself straight to the doctor's tomorrow and get your medication sorted out, you can't continue the way you have been if it's making you so low. Please feel free to text or call me if I can help in any way, my ear is always ready.

I was very despondent after last week's weigh in as I STS, despite sticking to plan. I figure it is down to TOTM and being bunged up (which hopefully is now resolved). I haven't let myself get sidetracked and have stuck to plan 100%. I'm keeping everything crossed for a bumper loss this week (weigh in on Tuesday, a day earlier this week).

C x

Fearless!!! Yay everybody, Fearless is in the house!

Sorry about that, but it's soooo nice to hear from you. It's been very quiet here this weekend.

Everyone seems to be having such a tough time at the moment. I'm so glad you came through Friday OK. Get yourself straight to the doctor's tomorrow and get your medication sorted out, you can't continue the way you have been if it's making you so low. Please feel free to text or call me if I can help in any way, my ear is always ready.

I was very despondent after last week's weigh in as I STS, despite sticking to plan. I figure it is down to TOTM and being bunged up (which hopefully is now resolved). I haven't let myself get sidetracked and have stuck to plan 100%. I'm keeping everything crossed for a bumper loss this week (weigh in on Tuesday, a day earlier this week).

C x

Ive got a feeling tuesdays weigh in will put a smile on your face hun- i need to take laxatives everynight in order to go to toilet have done since i was 15/16 hate when i havent been, my stomach is huge, i get the sweats, am in pain and just makes me feel bleurgh its ridiculous once ive ahem been to the loo how much lighter i am on scales :ashamed0005::eek::D

ive had my fill of food this week, if i ever moan about lack of food on cdiet again just give me a slap, i aint the best at remembering things the actual way they were when i turn into the carb monster :D

same chick text me whenever you need a friend, always here (well might not always be awake or on the thread but usually between comas i get to replying :p thats onething i hate about these tablets they make me even more out of it and unreliable than what i was, didnt know it was possible! nice to have new experiences i suppose :rolleyes::D

Fearless xx

Just thought I'd let you know that you may not hear much from me this weekend have been admitted to hospital until at least Monday with acute pancreaitis and possible gall stones :-( x

Emma, this happened to me in 2009 after l had been on CD for 3 months. Had to be admitted as a priority case and have gallbladder removed.
I can imagine how much pain you have been in, it's excruciating. Hope you will be on the mend soon.

Last edited:
Hey people! It's been a couple of days since anyone posted on here. I hope you're all OK.

Cheryl - how are things going for you? What's the latest on your DLA situation?

Fearless - how was yesterday for you Hun?

Emma - are you out of hospital yet? What's the prognosis?

Vickie - how are you doing?

And the other lasses - what's going down with you?

A busy day for me yesterday, weigh in tonight, fingers crossed.

C x

Hey people! It's been a couple of days since anyone posted on here. I hope you're all OK.

Morning clazzac I doing well thanks, I lost 3.5lbs last night TOTM:-(
But good news in only 3lbs off 2 stone :)

How are you doing??

Not seen Cheryl on here for a few days so hoping she comes back with good news

I have had a few texts from fearless she is ok just waiting to find out what the doctor said

Emma is in hospital still and having a rough time :-( I'm hoping she gets better soon, she is updating Facebook xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your 3.5lb loss Vickie - that's great. I'm hoping for a good loss too tonight after my STS last week.

I'll check up on Emma's progress later - poor thing.

I'm struggling with my water today :(. I've only drunk 1l and I've normally done it all by now, plus a couple of teas/coffees. I've been decanting it into a 500ml bottle as that seems so much easier to get down my neck today.

C x

Hey clazzac I bet you will have a good loss as this is the second time I haven't lost as much as I though but the following weeks WI makes up for it :)
Let me know how you get on as I think we are both near to loosing our 2 stone .....

I am craving food today all I want to do is eat! Arrrggghhhh :-( xxx

Hiya!

Yep, just 2lbs to go to 2 stone. I've done 2.5l of water - thank goodness, and just had my second shake. Just herbal tea for me now 'til weigh in.

Stay strong Vickie, you don't need the food and you know you'll only feel bad afterwards if you cave in. It's just not worth it!

15 minutes 'til I've got to leave for the school run. I'm dreading the kids coming home :)eek: that sounds dreadful, doesn't it) as DS has to make cakes and biscuits tonight to sell at school tomorrow. I'm dreading the smell of them cooking more than anything.

C x

Clazzac said:
Hiya!

Yep, just 2lbs to go to 2 stone. I've done 2.5l of water - thank goodness, and just had my second shake. Just herbal tea for me now 'til weigh in.

Stay strong Vickie, you don't need the food and you know you'll only feel bad afterwards if you cave in. It's just not worth it!

15 minutes 'til I've got to leave for the school run. I'm dreading the kids coming home :)eek: that sounds dreadful, doesn't it) as DS has to make cakes and biscuits tonight to sell at school tomorrow. I'm dreading the smell of them cooking more than anything.

C x

You will do that and more, how much do you want to loose in total??

I'm ok I'm not hungry it's those bloody hormones saying it's TOTM therefore you have to eat chocolate and crap lol
They won't win :)

Hope the school run has gone well and stay strong with those cake smells you know you don't need them your gonna loose your 2 stone :)) xx

Just had my weigh in. 4lb this week, not as much as I'd hoped after my STS last week, but it's all going in the right direction.

Onwards and downwards.

Not started baking with DS yet, I have that pleasure to come.

C x

Clazzac said:
Just had my weigh in. 4lb this week, not as much as I'd hoped after my STS last week, but it's all going in the right direction.

Onwards and downwards.

Not started baking with DS yet, I have that pleasure to come.

C x

So does this mean you have lost 2 stone???
Yup Hun onwards and upwards scales are the Bain of our lives on this diet! Have you done your measurements yet??

Ohh no well stay strong you can do it :) xx

So does this mean you have lost 2 stone???

Yes, I have lost 2 stone, 2lbs, another of my mini goals knocked on the head. The next one is to get into the 14's - hopefully should get that one conquered this week. I haven't done any measurements, primarily because it wasn't so much about my size or bulk, but about lightening the load on my back. With hindsight, maybe i should have done. Come on Vickie, I'm rooting for you, nail that 2 stone target!

Spent a tortuous hour in the kitchen baking. Finding out that I didn't have enough icing sugar didn't help, but hubbie offered to go out and get some more (what a hero). They're all done now and will be out of the house first thing tomorrow. I'll probably be dreaming about cakes tonight. Let's hope I don't sleepwalk.

What are your stats Vickie? I can't see your ticker. Do you know how to fix it? If not, On lilyslim, go to the codes section and go down to the line for "forum signatures". Select BB codes at the end of the line and then you will be able to copy and paste the correct code. The one you have is the HTML code.

I have a total of 5 stone 10lbs to lose. Having now lost 30lbs exactly I have another 50 to go, which is 3 stone 8lbs. So, another 10lbs and i'll be half way there. Yay!

C x

Hey Vickiet and Clazzac your losses are awesome so proud of ya's :talk017::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: my girls done good :cool:

Clazzac baking with daughter ouch, youde find me sitting on the florr surrounded by cake wrappings the next morning :p stay strong chicky!

Ive noticed a loss on scales- damage contro has started by eating less, cd hasnt actually started- you girls will be proud of me to know tonight im off to pub with one of my best friends, he has stuck by me through everythin even weh ive not been capable to be a good friend myself and im braving a night out with him and on friday we are going to see kings of leon play and clubbing after- didnt wanna set myself up with a fall as i know we'll be drinking- looking forward to it but bit argh about it too, my minds been talking me out of it saying just stay in the house where you are safe but i aint listening :D

cheryl hun where are you, thinking of you hun!

emma please let us know how the hospital went chick- miss you both :cry:

Hope everyone has a good day today,

love ye's all even if i sometimes go awol :eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emma, hope you are getting better.

Clazzac said:
Yes, I have lost 2 stone, 2lbs, another of my mini goals knocked on the head. The next one is to get into the 14's - hopefully should get that one conquered this week. I haven't done any measurements, primarily because it wasn't so much about my size or bulk, but about lightening the load on my back. With hindsight, maybe i should have done. Come on Vickie, I'm rooting for you, nail that 2 stone target!

Spent a tortuous hour in the kitchen baking. Finding out that I didn't have enough icing sugar didn't help, but hubbie offered to go out and get some more (what a hero). They're all done now and will be out of the house first thing tomorrow. I'll probably be dreaming about cakes tonight. Let's hope I don't sleepwalk.

Yeah go clazzac :)
I will get my 2 stone next week and will be in the 14 's too :)

God well done you, takes a lot of willpower to do that xx

Clazzac said:
What are your stats Vickie? I can't see your ticker. Do you know how to fix it? If not, On lilyslim, go to the codes section and go down to the line for "forum signatures". Select BB codes at the end of the line and then you will be able to copy and paste the correct code. The one you have is the HTML code.

I have a total of 5 stone 10lbs to lose. Having now lost 30lbs exactly I have another 50 to go, which is 3 stone 8lbs. So, another 10lbs and i'll be half way there. Yay!

C x

Hey I have changed it as per your instructions and I think its worked :)
I want to loose 7 stone in total so no where near halfway yet lol xx

Fearless said:
Hey Vickiet and Clazzac your losses are awesome so proud of ya's :talk017::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: my girls done good :cool:

Clazzac baking with daughter ouch, youde find me sitting on the florr surrounded by cake wrappings the next morning :p stay strong chicky!

Ive noticed a loss on scales- damage contro has started by eating less, cd hasnt actually started- you girls will be proud of me to know tonight im off to pub with one of my best friends, he has stuck by me through everythin even weh ive not been capable to be a good friend myself and im braving a night out with him and on friday we are going to see kings of leon play and clubbing after- didnt wanna set myself up with a fall as i know we'll be drinking- looking forward to it but bit argh about it too, my minds been talking me out of it saying just stay in the house where you are safe but i aint listening :D

cheryl hun where are you, thinking of you hun!

emma please let us know how the hospital went chick- miss you both :cry:

Hope everyone has a good day today,

love ye's all even if i sometimes go awol :eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah it's fearless :)

Thank you hun, glad you are doing better and going out sounds good too, try not to get too tired with all this fun and let us know how kings of Lyon goes :)

Emma should be having her ultrasound today so will let you know update once I have seen it on Facebook

Cheryl we miss you, I hope all is ok and the reason you have not been on is because things are getting sorted!!

Back