20 Day challenge anyone?

Still at it, need more water today though. Loads more. Halfway thru 2nd pint now (didn't get up til half 1). Today I am thirsty for it tho. No need to push it down. Feeling slimmer today too, despite having a long way to go :)

Good luck for the WI Q&P let us know how to went on.

Day 3 I'm struggling with the water intake too, I'm ok at weekend, but back to work more difficult, can't keep dashing off to the loo

struggling with the water today, just not had the time at work so busy, still I'm home now so will see if I can catch up, just had my 2nd shake of the day.

So far so good, 1 shake, 1 czero, 2 pints of water and on my 2nd 1.5lt bottle of water :D :D. Also had a bit of cucumber which is technically water lol, can't wait to step on those scales weds to push me thru next week. Glad everyone else is coping too.
Sauce xx

We will blast this challenge :D hoping for a stone off. Been wanting to jump on scales all day but am resisting until I see my CDC ! Hope your all doing well xx

Best thing about this diet, I must add, no bloating!

Pfft, I am... Why's that then?! :confused:

Can I join aswell?

Course u can!!
:family2::gen126::family2:
It's the more the merrier here chick!! How are you doing? What stage are you at??
Sauce xx

Maybe water retention? I don't tend to retain because of the contraceptive pill I'm on. Holland and Barrett do some great herbal tabs for water retention and bloating that don't interfere but the name escapes me.... I will get back to you asap if you like, worth a try! xx

Kimmiejaytee said:
Hi guys n gals!

I go on holiday in 21 days exactly and really really need to get another 16 lbs off before! Did ss lost one stone in 2 weeks then for past 3 weeks been up and down. Really need to power through next few weeks, make it count. Anyone in same boat or just want to motivate each other through a few weeks?

I'm doin the Cambridge diet been 2 weeks now and lost nearly a stone I go away in 5 weeks and wanted a quick weight loss and I love it xx

Great, worth a nose - ty hun x

Maybe water retention? I don't tend to retain because of the contraceptive pill I'm on. Holland and Barrett do some great herbal tabs for water retention and bloating that don't interfere but the name escapes me.... I will get back to you asap if you like, worth a try! xx

Yes please xx :)

I'm doin the Cambridge diet been 2 weeks now and lost nearly a stone I go away in 5 weeks and wanted a quick weight loss and I love it xx

Fab news!! Well done! Not much to go now, I'm beginning to enjoy it too, especially checking myself out in the mirror ;) x

Well, I have eaten an egg, 1 x czero, 2.5 litres of water and 4 coffees!! LOL no wonder I feel bloated :D

Omg I am absolutely starving today... how? I thought this was all meant to get easier... and I've stuck to it! :-(

Sauce said:
Omg I am absolutely starving today... how? I thought this was all meant to get easier... and I've stuck to it! :-(

You're not going to like this - but it could be the Coke Zero making you feel hungry... :(

Back