20 Day challenge anyone?

Wow, really? I thought it was just bloatin, no?! X

Sauce said:
Wow, really? I thought it was just bloatin, no?! X

Sadly not - though it took me a long time to figure out that it made me hungry. :rolleyes:

Some people's bodies react to artificial sweeteners as if they are in fact sugar, which causes an insulin spike and makes you hungry. It might not be what's happening with you, but it might be worth cutting it out for a day or two just to see.

Well done on getting through another day, anyway - especially as you got so hungry! :clap:

Aww thanks lily, I did stop at the fridge door,told myself off and took myself to bed! Haha.. I'm surprised and pleased my head was stronger than my belly :) I will cut them out until the weekend and see how i get on.... gutted tho, they keep me going in their own way. But being absolutely belly gripping hungry is no fun xx

Feeling rubbish today got totm and the difference in scales from yesterday morning to this morning is 6 pounds! Crazy crazy stuff! Got a weigh in on sat aswell!

On a more positive note- were all doing great :D xx

hi girls

i started the diet 3 weeks ago, on 11st 13lbs.
im now 11 1lb.

my first week weight loss was excellent 8lbs! But it has since slowed down... any ideas as to why,... as i am following ss+ 100%. Could it be not drinking enough water?

Hi all, 2nd weigh in today, lost 3lbs... I'm ok about it, just hoped for a little more. Bring on the next week!! Hope everyone is ok!!
Sauce xx

I think it naturally slows from what I'm experiencing! But I shook it up with a little bit of exercise,mainly circuit training and Jillian michaels DVD which is a killer. But only when I'm feeling energetic lol! Apart from that, having 3 litres of water so I don't retain water. On for 6 this week hopefully, weigh in isn't until Wednesday as it was going to be saturday, I have had to change it as now got to work! So I will weigh myself in on Saturday and we shall see!

I had cheated myself a lot after week two, but finally back in to it this past fortnight. Silly really as I could have got a lot further. I never put on any, but didn't lose it with sort of from week 3 to week 5! Lesson learned? So so not worth the cheat.

Hope you are all doing great!xx

Ps: any loss is brill, gets you that much closer to goal. :D

Hiya, feeling really good today. Not hungry just thirsty. Went to a big family bbq yesterday and didn waver, just had some chicken and cucumber and very pleased with myself. Looking forward to wi on weds x

Back