• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

20 more days

decided to change the amount of time im staying on LT. was gonna do 5 more weeks but been as im only 9lbs from target decided on 3 more weeks instead.
means i need to lose 3lbs each week and i'll be at my goal weight.
cant wait, im so excited.

x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
You're gonna have everyone so jealous now that you only have 20 days left haha With your history of good losses am sure 3lbs a week is more than achievable for you, good luck and may the next 3 weeks fly by!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
aww hun thats reali excitin. the light at the end of the tunnel so 2 spk. lol.well done. x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
whooo - final decision Jenny?! :giggle:

Even if you dont get 9lbs by 3 weeks time you should be soooo close that you could lose what you have left on refeed if you wanted :) x

lol tanya, probably change my mind another 10 times like u.

really on a high today. woohoo.

x x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:giggle: I bet you will too! Its a big decision and you know me i changed my mind about a zillion times!!
If your planning on refeeding in 3 weeks head over and get your menu plan up, read some others and get some good tips :)

Well done on making this decision hun knowing you you will prob change it but i doubt you will have to you will lose them 9lbs in a flash!

thx guys.

soon2byummymummy - ull be at goal before u know it hun, ur doing great.

x x