20 more days

You're gonna have everyone so jealous now that you only have 20 days left haha With your history of good losses am sure 3lbs a week is more than achievable for you, good luck and may the next 3 weeks fly by!

aww hun thats reali excitin. the light at the end of the tunnel so 2 spk. lol.well done. x

whooo - final decision Jenny?! :giggle:

Even if you dont get 9lbs by 3 weeks time you should be soooo close that you could lose what you have left on refeed if you wanted :) x

:giggle: I bet you will too! Its a big decision and you know me i changed my mind about a zillion times!!
If your planning on refeeding in 3 weeks head over and get your menu plan up, read some others and get some good tips :)

Well done on making this decision hun knowing you you will prob change it but i doubt you will have to you will lose them 9lbs in a flash!

Good decision jenny i reckon you will lose more than 9lb in three weeks easy yours losses have been so good and consistent!! you could then lose even more than your original target you go girl :) really jealous of all you lot reaching your goals now :(

Back