20 stone room

I just realised why we call it star week (I did read through that thread the other week) and its because asking 'is it your period?' is a really weird thing to ask! Well, I feel weird asking it lol.

Is it star week? It was mine when I had that random 3lb gain that went away magically!

I just realised why we call it star week (I did read through that thread the other week) and its because asking 'is it your period?' is a really weird thing to ask! Well, I feel weird asking it lol.

Is it star week? It was mine when I had that random 3lb gain that went away magically!

Yes it is star week (Im not *really* giving birth to a baby hippo, despite what I may rumour in other posts :rolleyes: :D )

The OH even moans when I call it my period or say "on" (yeah I walk around the High St yelling that at people, like "Hey! Hey, you! I'm ON! ON I tell you! Thinks it's fun, huh? Huh? Well do ya?" :rolleyes:

Yeahhh anywayzzz... So he tries to be Mr Feminist and say why dont I just say Im menstruating? WTF? Usually followed by a frying pan, leaves a nice star-week shape in his face... :whistle:

ermintrude said:
Yes it is star week (Im not *really* giving birth to a baby hippo, despite what I may rumour in other posts :rolleyes: :D )

The OH even moans when I call it my period or say "on" (yeah I walk around the High St yelling that at people, like "Hey! Hey, you! I'm ON! ON I tell you! Thinks it's fun, huh? Huh? Well do ya?" :rolleyes:

Yeahhh anywayzzz... So he tries to be Mr Feminist and say why dont I just say Im menstruating? WTF? Usually followed by a frying pan, leaves a nice star-week shape in his face... :whistle:

Ah the hippo thing lol I thought you meant something else! (the embarrassed smiley should be here but on my phone so not got smileys!)

Menstruating is so technical sounding, I don't know anyone who actually calls it that! I say period, and I cringe at some things I've heard it being called (the jams, the blob) so I think for the purposes of it possibly affecting weight loss and being discussed in the open, star week is quite cute and not as terrifying as asking someone about their period!

Woo hoo! Im outta here!!! :woohoo:

19st 13.5lb !!!

Catch ya laterz!!! :cool:

Mind if I join ya's? 20st5lb at the moment :) gonna try not to hang around for too too long :D how's everyone getting on? xx

Pretty good so far, decided to go back to basics with at (as it's my 3rd rejoin :( ) been doing 5 green 2 original as EE makes me feel robbed of my extra HEXs lol, lost 6lbs in first week and got my WI on Weds, so fingers crossed x

Hi all,
I'm sure I've been in here before when I joined SW. I joined a weeks ago and after a couple of weeks of things were going swimmingly, I've had a few bad weeks..a gain of a pound, a loss of 1/2 pound and a gain of another pound. Although I have tended to follow the plan for most of the week and always have the best of intentions, my binge eating issue keeps raising it's ugly head which is where the gains have come from. Anyway, as of my last SW weigh in, I'm at 20 stone 7.5 lbs, from my highest of 21 stone 2.5 lbs and I'm back on the wagon. I'm not at my meeting this Tuesday so I have a week and a bit to get going again!

hello... well Im so glad to have landed here this week had a loss of 6lb :) very happy Jemmsie indeed.. bringing me from 21 after a 1.5 gain the week before to 20.8.. so will hopefully be in 19's come march!! celebrated with a big fat kfc as its treat night!! I found my ww record card form last year I was 20st9.5 so Im under that happy days indeed how these little milestones keep us going hey.. soo hello everybody xxx

Hiya!! I'm into this zone now!! Lost half a pound this week to take me to 20 st 13.5 lbs lol so I just about fit in here. :)

X Kelly X said:
Hiya!! I'm into this zone now!! Lost half a pound this week to take me to 20 st 13.5 lbs lol so I just about fit in here. :)

Hey Kelly!! Welcome to the 20s :D won't be here long I'm sure xxx

This thread is quiet, has everyone left us?!

My scales are showing 20st bang on, but at actual WI I was 20st 1.5, hmmm I wonder if I'll see the 19s next WI? :D *gets hopes up*

No, Im back again :( I (very) briefly buggered off to the 19st room but then the scales have gone totally berserk the last few days :( Varying between 20st exactly and 20st 4.5. I dont think Im getting back out of here again this week :( to be fair I havent exactky been behaving myself, with Manchester, Valentine's Fru/Sat drinkies and the cheeeeeeeeeese... :eek:

Back