20 stone room

Thinking of going swimming again on Monday,i will have to see if i am brave enough when Monday comes around.

Hello! Room for a newbie in here? Please to see there's a few of us, can never have too many friends! :D

:sign0144:Hi, I hope you've room for another newbie. I've just made it out of the 21 stone room, now at 20st 13lbs.

Hi chatterbox! I'm at 20 stone 10lbs so I could be here a while...

Hi Everyone - well done L'il Miss for making it over! Can now officially be in this room as was 20:11 and three quarters on my official wi day of Saturday! xxx

Well done girls,i went swimming today and then went on a 35 minute walk.On my weigh in I lost 2.6 lbs.I was hoping for more but a loss is better than a gain.

Wow brads - go you!! You're doing so well. You won't be here for long at this rate! I really want to do the C25k but need to pluck up the confidence to do it. Reading about the exercise you're doing is helping to inspire me :bighug: xxx

Just realised you're halfway to target already and you've lost loads. You're a real inspiration brads. You'll get that 5lbs off no probs. xxx

After the worst week ever I lost 4lb this week taking me to dead on 20 fingers crossed for next week bring on those 19's :) hope your all doing well xx

I went swimming again on Thursday for another hour,I wanted to know how many lengths I could do without stopping, I managed 10, I stopped for a minute and then done another 10, I repeated this another two times,so I did 40 lengths in the end.Will try to go two times a week from now on and hope it helps me to lose weight.

3lbs off for me this week! and finally got my 1 stone sticker:bliss:

A bad week for me last week and a gain puts me back in the 21 stone room. Grrrr. Am starting swimming this week too brads. Hope everyone has a good week xxx

You will soon be back,I joined a gym yesterday,I have the choice of 6 swimming pools and 4 gyms,it cost ยฃ24.50p a month,its not to bad I was paying almost ยฃ30 a month to go swimming twice a week.I have never been in a gym in my life,and I will not be using them to start off with,maybe when I have lost another 2 or 3 stone i might give it a go.If your going swimming check this out .

MySwimfit | Swimfit | Swimming

I will be doing it and see what happens.xxx

i know you shouldn't weigh in between WI days, but I bought myself some new bathroom scales (digital ones), and had to check that my old ones and new ones agreed, lol. turns out they don't. according to my new scales I'm 6lbs heavier than my old ones say I am, which means I'm actually at 21st 2lbs, and have to leave this room briefly until my weight drops some more :(

Back