2009 Monday weekly weigh-in

hows everyones week been? well i been RUBBISH again. another 1 lb back on. so hear is to a new week with a big new push. 3 weeks until i go sking and then dont see my bf for 3weeks after that. when i see him after that 3 week break i want him to go WOW. so i gotta start loosing this week and keeping it off. i gotta do it i gotta do it i gotta do it

of course come one come all. how many calories you on? i think i need to drop my 1500 a day to 1200 for a while, and and UP UP UP my gym, i been rubbish this week :(

Hi Boleyna! We all weigh on different days, but this is the place we usually report in!

I have changed my weigh day to a Saturday, so reporting in today at 9st 9lbs. And I am starting back to the gym tomorrow - wooh ooh! Going to take it easy for the first few weeks. 2 sessions of aqua aerobics and 2 sessions of body pump. After a couple of weeks I'll start back on the cardio. I get soooo bored in the gym, so this time I am easing myself into it! I love aqua and pump though, so really looking forward to it. Bought a new swimming cossie and some gym gear this weekend, and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't need to go up a size as feared :D

OOoh Pree, 3 weeks is loadsa time!! Reducing your intake for a while may be a good plan, combined with lots of cardio, and then all that exercise whilst skiiing - you know you can do it ;)

Also, I just saw on Facebook that a certain little bird has lost a stone already :eek: CONGRATULATIONS CUDDLEPAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:winner::wow::bliss::happy096:

lol That really is fab news. And I bet you can get into those jeans a bit easier now eh?! :p

Also, I just saw on Facebook that a certain little bird has lost a stone already :eek: CONGRATULATIONS CUDDLEPAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:winner::wow::bliss::happy096:

lol That really is fab news. And I bet you can get into those jeans a bit easier now eh?! :p

hee hee i wish i was a little bird.:rolleyes: ;)

It's weird! My Wii Fit programme weighs you every time you do a body test at each session, (which is actually quite nasty because we all know how things can fluctute madly from day to day and I always do my Wii training at night when the boys leave me alone!)

So this evening it tells me I am 4 lbs lighter than 2 days ago LOL.. That makes me a stone lighter than 1st Jan woohoo!! Mind you it'll probably fluctuate again by weigh day but I am still a STONE lighter tonight !!Must remember what the hell I ate in the last 2 days and repeat it .... infinitum.. repetitum.. !! :D:D:D:D

Thankyou everyone. I am trying to keep my calorie intake to 1000, that way if I slip a bit, which I know I will do, I've still got plenty of calories left to eat, before I stop losing. I am going to do my weigh in on friday.

woop i finally lost the 2lbs i put back on, so now ticker is correct again hehe. rite now to keeping it off. but trying to reduce cals a lil and then cardio aiming for four times this week!

right!
i am starting again.
arggh, im driving myself mad.
i reeeeeallly want to lost weight but keep eating!
i got to 11.10 about 2 weeks ago?
i am now 12.2!!!!!!:cry:
i'm going on holiday a month today, i'd LOVE to be 11.4/11.2 by then!
i'm determined to lose it.
i'm actually goin mad because of it! lol
i've brought adios max to spur me on, cus even if they dont work, because i'll be eating 1000/1200 cals a day, they'll make me stay on track cus they were a lot of money!
i think they supress your appetite, cus i aint hungry and normally im ravenous now!
lol
sorry about the essay but i am SOOOO determined to do this.
xx

Reporting in another 3 lb loss this week girls. I'm so pleased as I didn't feel any lighter this week due to totm, so I'm extra happy today. It really gives me the incentive to keep going! :)

I am now 13 stone 6 pounds, so I've lost 6lb in my first week. I wish the weight loss could stay at that rate, but I know it wont.

Nice one Boleyna, well done! :happy096:

No change AGAIN for me this week :sigh: although I wasn't expecting one. I think I stand a good chance this week, as I have already planned out my meals on FF and will be nearer to my target than I have been for a few weeks. Here's hoping anyway....:fingerscrossed:

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies weigh in tomorrow! Esp you barb, as I know it's one of things that really spurs you on each week! Good luck all! xxxxxxxxx

At long last my scales have life!!! Down 2lb, so another half stone to go until I am happy. A further half stone to go until I am pre-husband weight!!! Not the the end of the world, will be v.happy with half a stone :D

Think the delay may be down to my upping my training and protein shakes. I do, however, feel a lot more satisfied with my food intake, happier and healthier. I am kinda trying for a 'bun' too, so am not being silly about pushing myself. I need to be 'healthy' apparently :rolleyes: lol

Have changed my goal weight to 124lbs from 119lbs. I don't need to be 119lbs, it was a struggle to maintain that as a single girl, it would be a nightmare now!! So changed to a more realistic goal, and one I would still be more than happy with :D

Back