2009 Monday weekly weigh-in

hey nat,
ive just been sticking to 1300 cals a day, and im running about all day in the cafe. i know that most of the weight is water weight and prob only 2lbs is weight loss but im still happy.

i even had an "off" day. i allowed myself not to count any food on saturday and drink some wine ( a bottle) lol...

oh and im not cutting out anyfood group at all.....if i want a slice of cake, ill have it, but ill add it into my calorie intake for the day.

x

Well done all of you! You've done so well.

I haven't weighed in today - am feeling particularly rubbish as have a cough, and had to be in work early. However I did weigh myself on Saturday and had lost 2lbs, so was very happy.

LittleMissG x

woop woop lost 4lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done dani, you thought with working at the cafe ud put on but being active has mean you havent! well done

same here, i eat what i want as long as its in my calories, and ill eat a lil more on days i go to the gym. its really easy! seriosuly, asl long as u track your cals religiously then i think u cant go wrong

ive been finding that i have been eating a lot of ready made foods lately like soups and breakfast bars etc, just because their calorific value is very easy to know.
any idea how i can find out the calories in any food? like say a baked potato? and of course baked potatos vary a lot in size too!

I use food focus, all you have to search the item u want to eat , know how much of it you are eating and it will tell u the cals.
and its free :)

well done pree........i think that buy valentines you will actually be below your target. Your doing so good.
just goes to show that it really does take u to eat less, exercise more.
Keep it up hun. x

ive been finding that i have been eating a lot of ready made foods lately like soups and breakfast bars etc, just because their calorific value is very easy to know.
any idea how i can find out the calories in any food? like say a baked potato? and of course baked potatos vary a lot in size too!

i generally look up online how much a food item is..and it usually will tell me the food item calories per 100grams......so its always good to have some scales handy to determine how much u are consuming.

:D

sorry gals...been so busy with grandson hes nearly 2 and a right handful...being very young parents we didnt think we would be very young grandparents! but never mind he is our world...
weighed this morning naked and scales showed 14.10..........
did it again in a diff postition and it said the same!!!!
will try teatime...cant believe it ...it cant be true...
not going to believe it until tomorrow!

For me its a thursday weigh in lol but I'm delighted to report that i've lost 4 lbs this week again!!!!!!!!!!! woohooo thats 8 lbs in the first two weeks. I know it'll slow down but I'm really pleased. :D

Omg C, that's amazing!!! WELL DONE!!!

I am chuffed to beans for you (and a little bit envious, hehe). You so could have given in a few times this week, but you hung on in there. You're doing great girlo :cool: - bring on the cruise!! :D

xx

Thank you ladies!! Yes I'm feeling really pleased about it! Went for a walk and was thinking to myself "God pls don't sabotage it some point down the line, after doing this well, i'll be devastated!" It's almost like I'm worried a chocolate is going to jump down my throat lol!! It's just that 2 wks is 2 wks but months and months? (actually no its forever if you want to stay slim!!) Scary to think! I just have to relax and work it one day at a time.

Dorothy Perkins is on sale so I bought a pair of jeans for £12 quid (2 sizes smaller than my current bum) they were £25. I'll be definitely wearing those this summer! :)

Last edited:
awesome ^^ I really hope that at the beginning of feb when I weigh myself I will actually have lost weight. Otherwise i will cry XD

Wooh ooh Carla!! Nice one! Hope the boys are better and therefore you're better too :sick:

You must be well stressed out at the mo, so good on you for sticking to your guns :scale:

Back