2010 New year starters

ninnins

SW ROCKS!
As its my 1 yr SW anniversary tomorrow I thought it would be good to have a thread where everyone who started then could update to show just how great SW is and inspire the newbies at the same time

I started last year at 18st 3 and currently weigh 12st 8 which is the equivalent of 5st 9lbs and 31% of my original starting weight :)

Whos next?

I started SW on the 6th of Jan at 13st 6lbs and am now 8st 12lbs. So have lost 64lbs or 34% of my original mass! :) Best of all I've gone down from a size 18 to an 8!

Well done shrimpy! Dont think ive ever been an 8 in my life-nor will I ever be! Im aiming for a 12, 2 sizes to go. Bring it on!

I never have been before! As far back as I can remember i was over weight. I'm talking small kid here... so this is a HUGE thing for me and I keep boasting... sorry! :)

Hi there. You have certainly inspired me! As a newbie who just went to my first meeting tonight, I am really encouraged by your posts. Congratulations!

wow thats fantastic, fair play to ye, a real insperation, ive started today online :) they are fantastic results, i put down 2 stone as my goal but its really a mini goal i'd love to lose 4 stone exactly this year and seeing your posts is a great boost

thank you , looking foward to this so much :)

well done ladies that's fantastic ;)

Good idea! I joined group in January 2010 after trying to go it alone and my losses slowing down. In total I have lost 2 stone and am now at target and a size 12. I still think SW is great 1 year on and such an easy plan to get on with long term! Good luck to all the new starters :)

Great thread. Just shows what a year from now could achieve. Yes, it seems a long time but as we know it tends to go quicker each year;)
I'm a brilliant starter in all things, just really need to finish it this time x x Thanks again!

Good idea! I joined group in January 2010 after trying to go it alone and my losses slowing down. In total I have lost 2 stone and am now at target and a size 12. I still think SW is great 1 year on and such an easy plan to get on with long term! Good luck to all the new starters :)

:happy096:

Back