2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW has always been my safe fall- back diet. There is no other way for me. It's healthy, do-able and it works. Good luck. I'm off - again and have only 10 kilos to lose so if you can lose over 80 (my god that's fabulous) I SHOULD be able to lose 10.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rooo said:
WW has always been my safe fall- back diet. There is no other way for me. It's healthy, do-able and it works. Good luck. I'm off - again and have only 10 kilos to lose so if you can lose over 80 (my god that's fabulous) I SHOULD be able to lose 10.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi rooo are you doing the old point system or propoints? I am doing the old system as pro points just did not seem to work for me.

Hi I joined last night after reading through lots of posts, its really helped me to decide to give the Exante diet a stab, I've tried WW and Slimming world and just ended up putting on weight, probably because I use all my points/sins on booze! I used to lose weight on the old WW points.

I'd like to lose 20lbs or so to get into my wedding dress next August without my belly sticking out. It really helps reading about everyones ups and downs and seeing so fab success stories and pics. Thanks guys x

Hi everyone,
I joined a slimming world group on the 29/06/11 and I am determined to lose the weight for my 21st in October. It's about time I stopped hoping my weight would disappear and did something about it.
Good luck everyone!! :D
Ciara

Hi everyone,

I am not sure how this site works yet, I stumbled onto it by accident.

Well but I have to say I am glad I did because over the last three years my weight has steadily been creeping up.
Due to an old injury I am finding it hard to get to the gym as much as I would like but guess what I am still eating the same amount. Having done that for such long time it has started to show and I can now no longer fit comfortable into my jeans. :(
So I decided to start with slimming world, I heard you can eat lots of free foods. I guess it is still going to be hard plus I am doing it on my own with some stuff my friend lend me so it is great to be here for the support ;)

I'm starting again after losing 3 stones 2 years ago and the putting it all back on again (bad choices, 'life getting in the way' etc. etc.).

I'm doing SW for the first time (although I remember my Mum losing lots of weight on SW when I was younger!). So far, not too bad.

Good luck AgingRockChick - I know how it feels to have lost a lot then watch it pile back on (once or twice!)

Hi all

I am starting slimming world today. I lost 1st 8lbs last year using xenical but decided in January to stop smoking:) and realised pretty quickly that it was too difficult to do both. Got a shock this morning when I weighed myself and realised I had put all the weight back on!!! I knew I had put on some but I am now back to the weight I was this time last year:eek::mad:. I have bought myself zumba for the wii and am looking forward to giving it a go when my son goes for his nap later. I am hopeless when it comes to exercise so am hoping that zumba can keep me motivated as I love music and dancing.

I love Zumba on the Wii (although it is exhausting). So far I have damaged two light shades and broken one light bulb ... so not too bad at all, I think ;)

Hello Slimmers! Over the past 4 years I have come down from 15st 4lbs to around 11 stone but just back from holiday and am back up to 11st 13lbs. Having used Cambridge diet to get the bulk of it off, I now plan to use slimming world to get down to my ultimate goal weight of 10 Stone. Looking forward to giving and receving some online support xx

Hi All
Just signed up to minimins, everytime I've googled a syn value this site came up. I'm doing SW all green days as I am a strict veggie eater which makes it a little bit hard. I thought I was eating healthy until I went to weigh in for the first time! Was really chuffed with myself for losing weight and have now signed up to go to the gym three times a week.

Hi,

I've just joined following a chat with a good friend this afternoon about this site. I started tesco diets at the start of Jan this year and lost 26 lbs by the end of March.. It's started to creep back on as I am not following the diet properly.:break_diet: I am 35lbs off target. I am hoping for ideas, motivation, inspiration and support. I have never posted on a forum!! the internet means online shopping to me!!;) Now I hope I can work out how to use it to make some friends in the same fight of the flab xxx:D

Hiya all. My name is Sarah. I am a recent newby to slimming world i have done weight watchers before but i could not stick to it. I am finding slimming world alot better as can eat things you like as syns lol!! Just would like a few tips for meal ideas as both my fella and i are doing it.

Hiya all. My name is Sarah. I am a recent newby to slimming world i have done weight watchers before but i could not stick to it. I am finding slimming world alot better as can eat things you like as syns lol!! Just would like a few tips for meal ideas as both my fella and i are doing it.

There are loads of recipe ideas on this forum, one of the threads actually has photos and the food looks yummy! Have a nosey in the slimming world forum

Good luck

Jxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back