2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Started Slimming World last week after gaining a few stone of "happy weight" after moving in with my boyfriend. I need to lose 4-5 stone ideally, to make me feel healthier and more confident with the way I look. I've never been a healthy weight in my life, despite previous successes at both Slimming World and Weight Watchers. Both of these worked amazingly until I decided to stop going to group and I slowly slipped back into old habits... This is why I fully intend to sticking at it this time until target! After a week of Slimming World I am starting to feel more energetic and have more of a healthy glow about me, I've also became addicted to Pasta 'n' Sauce with Laughing Cow Light Triangles! :)
First Weigh in tomorrow, eek!

Good luck Punkygirl!! I just been to my first weigh in and lost 8lb!! So happy, good luck for tomorrow :) xxx

Punkygirl said:
Hi everyone! Started Slimming World last week after gaining a few stone of "happy weight" after moving in with my boyfriend. I need to lose 4-5 stone ideally, to make me feel healthier and more confident with the way I look. I've never been a healthy weight in my life, despite previous successes at both Slimming World and Weight Watchers. Both of these worked amazingly until I decided to stop going to group and I slowly slipped back into old habits... This is why I fully intend to sticking at it this time until target! After a week of Slimming World I am starting to feel more energetic and have more of a healthy glow about me, I've also became addicted to Pasta 'n' Sauce with Laughing Cow Light Triangles! :)
First Weigh in tomorrow, eek!

Pasta 'n' sauce is my new best friend since being on sw!!

Thanks katiem! Well done on losing 8ib (2 thumbs up!) I didn't manage quite as well, 2 1/2 but its all good!
Shellsiebells, they are awesome - quick and easy too :)

Well done punky that's great! All going in the right direction!! :) xxx

(yet another) Newbie!

Hi everyone,

I've done SW twice before but never really enjoyed the classes so have decided to try and go it alone at home. I've been watching this forum for months and think it just as good (if not better) as any class. I started on the 4th January and lost 4lbs in my first week and 2lb in my second. I'm hoping to lose three stones altogether and aiming for a loss of 2lb a week. High hopes I know! I've started measuring my milk and cereal properly, and watching out for my old naughty habits of being great all week and then going crazy at the weekend with my imaginary bank of syns!!! This time it's all about following the plan properly. I'm actually really enjoying the challenge! I've got three binbags full of clothes in my loft and I'm sooooooooo excited that soon I may be able to start to wear them again. Looking forward to hearing how you all get on.

Charlie :)

Charlie Mac said:
Hi everyone,

I've done SW twice before but never really enjoyed the classes so have decided to try and go it alone at home. I've been watching this forum for months and think it just as good (if not better) as any class. I started on the 4th January and lost 4lbs in my first week and 2lb in my second. I'm hoping to lose three stones altogether and aiming for a loss of 2lb a week. High hopes I know! I've started measuring my milk and cereal properly, and watching out for my old naughty habits of being great all week and then going crazy at the weekend with my imaginary bank of syns!!! This time it's all about following the plan properly. I'm actually really enjoying the challenge! I've got three binbags full of clothes in my loft and I'm sooooooooo excited that soon I may be able to start to wear them again. Looking forward to hearing how you all get on.

Charlie :)

Good luck Charlie!! :) xxx

Hi everyone, I started Ultra Slim yesterday & am finding it tough without help & support. Wish everyone luck with their chosen diet xo

hiya everyone im back to sw and hopefully 3rd time lucky, i am in to my 3rd week and not doing too bad week 1 lost 6lb, week 2 2.5lb and finally into the 17 hooray. this website is fantastic for support. good luck to everyone.

Hi everyone, I joined slimming world two weeks ago and have lost 4.5 lbs so far. Not too impressed with the loss as some members lost that much in their first week!

The weight loss plan seems quite straight forward, maybe I need to start thinking of doing some exercise! I need to loose at around 3st (more would be better) before my 30th birthday in Sept.

Welcome Kerry and mum of 3! Good luck with your weight loss! :) xxx

Hi all, I started on Tuesday and it is great to see all the friendly comments. Good luck!

Hi, I started SW 3 weeks ago, lost 5 & half pound so far, want to loose as much as I can before July.

Hi everyone, I'm Grace, aged 31, and am trying yet again to lose weight! I'd like to lose 5 stone - yikes! I am a binge eater and drink too much, and the fatter I got, the more miserable I felt and the more I ate and drank to make myself feel better. So now I'm trying to shift this excess flab and hopefully start feeling better about myself.

I'm really glad I've discovered this site, it looks great! Good luck to everyone on our weight loss journeys! :)

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie =] i've just started weight watchers today, i would of waited until monday but this needs to be started now. I am currently on the old version until my new books come through. Not alone my hubby is on it as well. We want to get fit before we start trying for a family.

One question how do you get to the weight watchers community on here?

Good Luck girls 8)

Hi! New today. Not new to weight issues though. Lost 25lbs 2 years ago with Lipotrim 100% and due to high stress have put it all back on over the last 6 months...
So back to work and starting Dukan tomorrow. Thought I might join the minimins to keep the motivation going...
Nal

Hi everyone

Going to my first SW meeting tonight, a little nervous but excited!!
How do i get the little weight icons/trackers etc on the bottom of my thread??

Thanks...and wish me luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back