2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessZoe said:
Hi everyone

Going to my first SW meeting tonight, a little nervous but excited!!
How do i get the little weight icons/trackers etc on the bottom of my thread??

Thanks...and wish me luck :)

Hey good luck :) the meetings are great!
There was a link i followed think I found it in the help section! Xx

hi joined this site to give me some tips and inspiration for the slimming world diet which i started this january, so far ive found some amazing recipes, look forward to sharing my weight loss with you all x

Hi all, I'm a newbie too. Joined SW last year and lost 2 stone, then had a change of leader and am struggling a bit with motivation now. Need a daily helping hand i think. Hoping to find some new friends to keep me on the straight and narrow as I aim for the other 3 stone.

Just to say hello all! - just starting on a diet - wish me luck!

Hi all, I'm a newbie. I'm Trying SW and doing it online, I can't commit myself to a group due to shift work so I'm hoping I can get a lot of motivation from these boards as well as the website and magazines I get delivered.

I have just got the app today on my iPad, had a look around and your all really supportive. So a little bit about me. I'm 25, got married nearly 2 years ago and since then my weight has ballooned :-( so I need to do something about it now before it gets completely outta control. I have at least 3 st to lose so hopefully with your help and support I can do it :)

Hi all, I'm a newbie. I'm Trying SW and doing it online, I can't commit myself to a group due to shift work so I'm hoping I can get a lot of motivation from these boards as well as the website and magazines I get delivered.

I have just got the app today on my iPad, had a look around and your all really supportive. So a little bit about me. I'm 25, got married nearly 2 years ago and since then my weight has ballooned :-( so I need to do something about it now before it gets completely outta control. I have at least 3 st to lose so hopefully with your help and support I can do it :)

Good luck! I'm 24 and recently got married, have a little girl who is 2 1/2 and can't use her as an excuse anymore lol! I joined a month ago and have lost 1 stone 2lbs so it really does work. Check out the recipe boards as there are some really good ones, syn free! :) xx

Thanks, I'll go and have a mooch over there. Then I can make a shopping list an decide what yummy food I can make. Well done with the loss :)

Good luck! I'm 24 and recently got married, have a little girl who is 2 1/2 and can't use her as an excuse anymore lol! I joined a month ago and have lost 1 stone 2lbs so it really does work. Check out the recipe boards as there are some really good ones, syn free! :) xx

Hi I'm a 25 year old newbie too, went to first group last night. 1 stone 2lbs is amazing, well done you. I'm jealous! :)

This site seems so helpful, really looking forward to the support and advice it clearly brings!

Claire

Hi im a newbie on here today!! I am a 27 yr old girl from liverpool!!im wanting to loose weight before the summer so i can hopefully fit into my old clothes again and not have massive muffin tops over my jeans boooo!!!!! I work all the time so am trying a calorie controlled diet however alcohol is my biggest weakness after a stressful day a nice glass of wine helps to relax me it does not help my weight. Good luck to us all on this journey

Hi I am joining as I need some help to stop making cakes and eating them, I am doing slimming world and only lost a few pounds, I really need a kick up the pants. I am a working mum to two little girls who dont want to eat the same as us.

hello everyone, i joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago as i quit smoking 4 weeks ago and i know i will pile the pounds on if i dont take control of my eating. My biggest problem is i've always been a raving chocoholic and even more so since i stopped smoking. Im trying real hard and have lost 1.5lb so far, not a huge amount, but better than putting it on i suppose. i wish they done a chocolate relacement patch like the nicotine one!!!!!
good luck to everyone.
xx

hey fifi i am also a workin mum of 2 little boys and they def dont want to eat much of what mums eating! usually have to make something for everyone else and then some for me!!!!!

ketti i would suggest u start a programe! i have started ww they give u loads of advice on how to loose weight. and everyone on here is sooo supportive! i have only been on a few days but have already met some lovely people xxxxx

confused:/

hiya i find this site really confusing, but theres so much information on here! :eek: i dont know how to make a bio about myself or how to start conversations or threads..an i dont kno what a thread is :wave_cry: lol bu t ive been doing slimming world since last year and now i just do it at home, no group needed:Djust a bit of support helps to keep u going. i think sw looks like the safest way of "dieting" cos its not really a diet its just eating healthily!:eek:
oh and how do u keep up 2 date with what ppl have replied on a thread? ahhh so many questions:wave_cry:
xoxo

juicygooseface said:
hiya i find this site really confusing, but theres so much information on here! :eek: i dont know how to make a bio about myself or how to start conversations or threads..an i dont kno what a thread is :wave_cry: lol bu t ive been doing slimming world since last year and now i just do it at home, no group needed:Djust a bit of support helps to keep u going. i think sw looks like the safest way of "dieting" cos its not really a diet its just eating healthily!:eek:
oh and how do u keep up 2 date with what ppl have replied on a thread? ahhh so many questions:wave_cry:
xoxo

Aw I was just like you when I joined! At the left hand side is your statistics and how much weight you need to lose etc, there's a link so you can update it too. If yoyr on the comp go to 'user cp' along the top bar and you can see all the threads you have replied to and you will be aware of when someone has commented after you! A thread is basically this what you've replied on, a new topic etc! Hope this helps :) xx

Hi all,

I just joined this page today. After years of non-serious dieting where I thought I could do it best on my own I have now finally decided that there are a better success rate if I share it with all of you. So hopefully we can all together make the world a lighter place :)

Haven't decided which diet to follow yet so let me know if you have some suggestions for a newbie. The goal is 4 stone in 1½ year and hoping that exercise will be a large part of it.

xox

BlowFish said:
Hi all,

I just joined this page today. After years of non-serious dieting where I thought I could do it best on my own I have now finally decided that there are a better success rate if I share it with all of you. So hopefully we can all together make the world a lighter place :)

Haven't decided which diet to follow yet so let me know if you have some suggestions for a newbie. The goal is 4 stone in 1½ year and hoping that exercise will be a large part of it.

xox

Welcome! :)
Well I'm doing slimming world, lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks :) good luck with whichever one you choose :) x

BlowFish said:
Hi all,

xox

Hi
I am doing slimming world....finally want to shift the last of my weight once and for all. I know SW works well. I lost 5 stone with the plan (and managed to keep it off) 3 years ago now just the last stone and a half to go.

Good luck whichever plan you choose
X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back