2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I am back on SW plan after losing 5stone a couple of years ago.....now I am determined to lose the last stone and a half.
I live in the middle east so no chance of going to class. I am hoping with my renewed willpower and this site I can finally lose the last bit
Back on the plan this week totally!
Good luck everyone. X

Hoping to lose 22 lbs:D

Hello, my name is Shauna. I have recently started eating low calorie/low carb. I am still trying to figure out the steps to take to post my pics. Any help is welcome. :) Thanks!

Hi, just joined, been at Slimming World for 5 weeks now, lost 11lb, hoping to reach my first 1 stone award within the next 2 weeks :)

hellooooooooooo

i started SW on Jan 10th 2011 and im loving it - just stumbled across this forum by accident so thought i'd join for extra support and knowledge.

I hope to get to know you all , good luck with your weight loss journeys :eek:) xxxxxxx

Hi everyone ive started slimfast today as i have tried dieting before but never been succsesfull.but this time iam going to do it hopefully want to lose 10 lb by the end of march.

oops

Last edited:
Hi all i've just joined, I joined slimming world on the 3rd and lost 7.5lbs in my first week, would be great to lose that every week (ha i wish)
Good Luck to all x

Hi everyone, I started slimming world on 11th Jan i've lost 10lb so far. It sure doesn't come off as fast in your 30s as it does in your 20s :-( but hey I'm sticking to it and hope to be a size 12ish for my birthday in June

I did WW points for 9 months and lost 45lb, got to gold, fell off the wagon due to a lot of the bad things that can happen in life, happening at once in 2010! Gained 13.5lb as of last Friday and now I'm saying enough is enough! I want to lose this fat one and for all!

Following WW PP at home, I'm not using any resources other than this forum and an unofficial app on my phone. I hope it works! Once I'm back to within 5lb of goal weight I'll be going back to class. Until then I will weigh in with my boyfriend as my leader - I've made a chart and he's bought stickers and everything :p:eek::clap: hehe.

Charlotte-Eve said:
I did WW points for 9 months and lost 45lb, got to gold, fell off the wagon due to a lot of the bad things that can happen in life, happening at once in 2010! Gained 13.5lb as of last Friday and now I'm saying enough is enough! I want to lose this fat one and for all!

Following WW PP at home, I'm not using any resources other than this forum and an unofficial app on my phone. I hope it works! Once I'm back to within 5lb of goal weight I'll be going back to class. Until then I will weigh in with my boyfriend as my leader - I've made a chart and he's bought stickers and everything :p:eek::clap: hehe.

I'm doing ww unifficially well as I can't afford to pay for membership but this forum is a great help :) great idea to have your boyfriend to support

I'm doing ww unifficially well as I can't afford to pay for membership but this forum is a great help :) great idea to have your boyfriend to support

This forum is brilliant, I love it! Definitely a substitute for a strict budget :eek:

And yeah, I thought why not rope the other half in, I might even give him a gold star if he doesn't try tempt me with wine and chocolate at the weekends!

Hi David here, I am new on this forum i joined this forum to gather information about how can i lose my weight and joining this forum i gather interesting and helpful info about weight lose i hope it will helpful to me thanks for sharing your information with others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back