.. 2012 Brides ..

*Claire-Bear*

Gold Member
Any out there ? thought we could all share our support together to get trim for our big day ;) Also a bitta wedding chat aint guna harm us ;):rolleyes:

I get married in August .. stuck on a plateau at the mo ..... But i have recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism ... so its a struggle ....​

Hi Claire-Bear, i'm the same, get married on August 25th! I've come over from Slimming World as struggled with portion control so thought Weight Watchers would be a better option. Have already found that i'm eating more junk though...crisps and chocolate, because I can. We'll see how it goes still early days (day 2). I've ramped up the exercise and now go to the gym a minimum of 4 mornings a week, one of those with a personnal trainer. I've got a massive amount to weight to lose tbh!

1 September for me.... I've only booked the registry office and bought bridesmaids earrings up to now... its going to be a busy few months!

Ooooo, welcome ladies !!! good luck with your diets !!!! if you need help, im always here !!

So what are your wedding themes? xxxxxxxxx

We're having an intimate ceremony with 25 close friends and family at the registry office. It's a lovely room and my parents got married there too. Then ae're heading to some lovely gardens nearby for pictures then a nice restraunt. In the evening we're having a big party for all friends an family.

Our theme is chocolate brown and ivory. I struggled with colours to be honest. Mü sister is ginger and, as maid of honour, refused to wear any colour I could think of. I found lovely BM dresses on eBay in chocolate and I'm sold :)

Apologies for spelling errors. Auto correct, fat thumbs and a broken iPhone do not mix well!

good luck ladies. im jealous i got married in April and miss planning big time lol

enjoy all your hard work :)

Hiya, i also have a underactive thyroid and i really struggle, been on medication now for 2 years and still not improved much :(

Anyways im on my 3rd week and im 7lbs down. Good luck on ur journey and hope the wedding and are going well x x x

MrsK87 said:
good luck ladies. im jealous i got married in April and miss planning big time lol

enjoy all your hard work :)

I got married in October and miss the planning too!!! :) good luck girls! My colours were autumn - chocolate brown bridesmaids with bright orange flowers (mango cala lillies and gerberas and roses) they look so bright and gorgeous! Xxx

Ellebear said:
I got married in October and miss the planning too!!! :) good luck girls! My colours were autumn - chocolate brown bridesmaids with bright orange flowers (mango cala lillies and gerberas and roses) they look so bright and gorgeous! Xxx

Ellebear said:

Feel free to plan mine! Don't know where to start lol. Been engaged for a year tomorrow and havent started a single plan.
Hopeless at planning really was thinking of hiring someone lol. X

I bought a book off eBay which was made by Confetti.co.uk It's called 'how to plan thr wedding you want'. It's fab!

Oooh will look into that! Has to be cheaper than a planner lol x

We're having an intimate ceremony with 25 close friends and family at the registry office. It's a lovely room and my parents got married there too. Then ae're heading to some lovely gardens nearby for pictures then a nice restraunt. In the evening we're having a big party for all friends an family.

Our theme is chocolate brown and ivory. I struggled with colours to be honest. Mü sister is ginger and, as maid of honour, refused to wear any colour I could think of. I found lovely BM dresses on eBay in chocolate and I'm sold :)

Oooooo lovely !!!!!! love your colour theme !!!!!!

Hiya, i also have a underactive thyroid and i really struggle, been on medication now for 2 years and still not improved much :(

Anyways im on my 3rd week and im 7lbs down. Good luck on ur journey and hope the wedding and are going well x x x

Hey there, its horrid isnt it :( im soooooooo tired all the time !! and my weight is on a proper go slow !!!!! im only on the starting dose of 50 mcg levothyroxine up to now ... i recon ile need a higher dose ........... good luck it all blondie ;)

WOW, love it all ... sounds AMAZING xxxx

Feel free to plan mine! Don't know where to start lol. Been engaged for a year tomorrow and havent started a single plan.
Hopeless at planning really was thinking of hiring someone lol. X

Bless ya, have you got a colour theme in mind? xxxx

Nope but I do like brown and aqua unusual I know lol x

Nope but I do like brown and aqua unusual I know lol x

Thats not unusual !!! i was guna have turquoise n brown .... but im now having turquoise, silver n white .... and my wedding dress is turquoise ;) i like to be different ya see ... hehe xxxx

Ooh sounds gorgeous!!
Think ilk have to start something. Keep putting it off saying ill start when I've lost more weight but I can always plan ahead I guess lol x

Ooh sounds gorgeous!!
Think ilk have to start something. Keep putting it off saying ill start when I've lost more weight but I can always plan ahead I guess lol x

Well i wasnt looking forward to planning but once i got myself sat down with google n ebay i was finding allsorts of fabulous things i wanted !!!!

Back