2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Really should come on here more! Well, another shocking week both eating and exercise wise... literally having been exercising at all and the diet just hasn't happened lol! Had chinese, mc donalds and everything!! Things are getting back on track now.

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN - STAYED THE SAME :) amazing considering the week I have had, hoping to lose 4 pounds by next Saturday, bring it on !!

Went into town today so done a sneaky half way weigh in and I am exactly the same weight :( bit annoying but might be the kick up the butt I need to lose 4 pounds by Saturday!! I literally haven't exercised for weeks now so need to get back into the zumba :)

Just done some zumba and just dance - definitely improved fitness wise since first getting zumba game as died after one song, I don't even sweat during my first song anymore lol! I am determined to have a loss this week but 4 pounds would be amazing!!!

I seem to still be eating quite alot - not as much as i used to but stil quite alot. I restarted taking my adios tablets today although forgot the lunchtime one lol not in routine with it yet. Does anyone have experience of these? How did you do on them? Weigh in Saturday - had gave my self 4 pounds target but il be grateful for any loss now ha

Hey hun,

Good Luck for Saturday! I eat too much too (haha)

Happy Friday x

WEEK 6 WEIGH IN - STAYED THE SAME... again :( :( I honestly thought I had gained, so over the moon completely with this!! A loss would have been million times better. Thanks for the good luck, shame I didn't lose. I seem to be eating more now than ever ha bad times. I'm starting to exercise more often though, need to aim for everyday. Feel like im failing this real bad as am 2 pounds heavier than when i started :( :(

Dear Princess Jader,
I want to say to you some of the things I wish I had known/done when I was your age. I know how dull that sounds and I know maybe it won't make sense to you but do you mind if I say it anyway?

- Being young has it's own beauty, you see your own faults but when you are older you will see that you were beautiful because you were young. Tr to enjoy being young and healthy.
- Go slowly to weightloss, 1lb a week or less is good. It's enough. Dont agonise over an odd biscuit, also enjoy yourself. It's what you eat every day that influences your weight.
- Don't waste too much time thinking about food, diets etc. Decide to eat a bit less for a few years and it will just fall off you. Get a bike, go for a bike ride, or find an activity that you enjoy and do it because you enjoy it not for the energy it uses. Take a neighbourhood do0g for a daily walk!
- Do it gently but don't put it off either. Now your skin will spring back and you won't have back or knee problems etc.
- If you have a cake in a cake shop with friends, sit and look at it and enjoy it. Then stop.
- If you are so inclined, make yourself a little place, a corner or place where you go and sit quietly whenever you get into that unstoppable run to the fridge mode. Sit and wait for 10 mins and the urge will probably have passed.

I know this sounds like an old fart going on - and it probably is just that! But I wish I had had the strength to have done this when i was 20 and I wouldn't now be still wrestling with this at 52. I've wasted a lot of time thinking about this stupid subject!

I wish you so much luck, but you don't need it - just do it as they say!
xx

Very wise words. from a other 50 yrold lifelong dieter.

Thank you very much Crumbs - all of what you said makes complete sense! I really don't want to waste my days worrying about food/exercise/dieting etc. I still want to live. I know I will get there in the end :)

Hi Princess-Jader!

We're about the same ageand have about the same amount of weight to lose so I thought I'd pop in and say hi and send some good vibes your way. Gaining is the toughest thing in the world, especially when you're working so hard, but stick at it - I'm confident you will start winning the battle soon!

If you ever need someone to chat to just give me a shout. :cool:

Hey Charli, thank you for our message!

It's lovely to meet someone who is not only simliar age but also has a very similiar goal weight! Aww thanks, I wish you the best of luck - it will be hard but we will both get there in the end :)

I see you are doing WW, do you go to meetings?

We will get there in the end!

I'm joining Weight Watchers when I get back to University in a couple of weeks but I wanted to start as soon as so I'm doing a kind of sketchy version of WW at the moment. The meetings are invaluable though, I think!

Ah right, that's fair enough :)

What you studying at uni? I have just finished uni, done primary early years education.

Hey Hun, sorry about your sts but much better than a gain, right?
I was the same weight for three wi's running and then gained 3lb last week.
Vowed to make changes this week and although I started out with good intentions, I just wasn't strict enough. :-(

Just really really really hoping I can pull it back round by tomorrow morning (usually weigh Eves but gonna try get there am) and at least have a 1lb weight loss or dare I say it - a sts rather than a gain, eek!

Crumbs has some wise words - wish i'd started on them when I was 17/18 ahaha.

Good luck for today Hun, Happy Monday! x

I'm doing English with Creative Writing! Ah awesome, I don't ever want to stop being a student. I love it too much hahah.

Hope you have a good day today :)

Haha Charli I know what you mean :p how many years you got left? I loved uni and seriously miss my friends because they came from near and far across the UK.

Aww Elaine, sorry to hear about that gain but don't let it make you give up (a thing i always do!!), just accept it and move on vowing to make a change, you can do it!! Yeah for sure, would much rather stay the same - gaining really throws me :(. Looking forward to starting my new full time job soon so can afford to join gym again as miss it lol x

I only weighed saturday but weighing today to check I am on target to lose 2 pounds this week. I am now working 10 and a half hours on saturday so won't be able to weigh until the following Monday :(

I was a nice 1 pounds down yesterday so definitely on track to lose 2 pounds this week! Yaaaaaaaaay :)

Is starting to get very very excited about weigh in day (Monday) as every morning when I step on my non digital scales I am getting lower and lower :). I was so close to ordering takeaway few nights ago and managed to resist and also turnt down mc donalds the day after that happened so really feel like I am taking a turn for the best. I am also eating breakfast - even if it's something small like a yoghurt :) So pleased with myself, I have to have a loss on Monday!!

Back