2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Although I haven't had the best eating week, including 2 takeaways and only one proper shake lunch...I have managed to lose 3 of those 5 pounds gained in just one week!!! :D I was so shocked but very happy. Planning to get back into diet properly this week and also try and step up the exercise

Well done!

Thankyou for the lovely comments! Would love to lose at least 3 pounds this week to hit that amazing one stone mark. It may have taken since 2nd October but at least I am going in the right direction :)

The new house is fab thanks Linz, don't think it has sunk in yet that it is actually our house and can do what we like to it haha! How's your week going? x

Today has been an odd day! Had no breakfast as per normal, yes yes not good for me I know but can't eat at that time, can't really eat before 4pm but force myself too as just don't feel hungry :(. Then had 2 cheese rolls for lunch as have ran out of shakes. Now usually I get home from work, march straight into the kitchen and eat junk like chocolate etc for about an hour! However, today having those rolls meant I didn't actually think about food at all for rest of work, driving home or even now! I am shocked!! Might just start eating healthier rather than the shakes and see what happens :)

Sometimes feel like I am chitter chattering away to myself on her LOL!

Didn't weigh today because my management course had a saturday session today of 6 hours :( glad to be home tbh and haven't been feeling too well so convinced I am coming down with a bug because so much is going around!

well today is the day I am finally weighing in! Haven't had the best of weeks though which have consisted of naughty popcorn, double chocolate cookies, no exercise and a dominoes pizza yesterday ahhhh! Any loss would be lovely but really had my heart set on 3 pounds so I can finally hit the stone mark after nearly 5 months...

Hope it goes ok!!

Thankyou for the lovely encouraging words! Well I am super excited to announce I lost 4 pounds this week!!!!!! :D :D :D

I can not explain how shocked I was! Very happy though! It may have taken nearly 5 months but I have smashed that stone mark woooo hooooo!

No longer on the shake, haven't been for 2 weeks now and it seems to work better for me as it used to make me snack more in the evening. So now having a sandwich or bagette for lunch which seems to do the trick :D

Well done..that's amazing!

Thankyou :D very pleased with myself! I am having good day so far, eaten quite alot of food but nothing too naughty :p also had a good run around on the soft play today :) haha playing tag and hide and seek!

Food plan for tomorrow:
B - nothing
L - chicken sandwich with 2 slices of bread
D - potato wedges and finger fingers
Snacks - mini cheddars

Thanks Linz :) it's definitely a good motivator! You seem to be doing fab too, well done :D.

Had a little downfall last night resulting in stuffing down 4 chocolate eclaires eeeeek :p not very good but have just moved on from that. Today I have had: B- Nothing, L- 2 turkey rolls and mini cheddars, D- probably fish fingers and potato wedges but not sure yet :S

Hope everyone is having a good week! I have been on soft play at work for past couple of days which is always good for weight loss :). Food hasn't been great but hasn't been bad either so can't really complain. Will hopefully be weighing in tomorrow so will update you all then :)

Good luck x

Lost a pound but very pleased with that! Was dreading gaining so I was no longer past the losing a stone mark! Hoping to lose a stone by end of April as a mini goal which is 8 weeks away so think that is realistic setting goal of roughly 2 pounds a week :)

That's great and your goal is very achievable! Good luck with it.

Thankyou! :) Hope you are all having a good week!

Didn't have the best day yesterday, ate quite a lot of naughty food but now got 6 days to be good so I can have a good loss next week!

Back