2013 Newbies :O)

Reading posts in the site, throughout Sw section it seems people aren't losing much, anything or gaining even when exercising & genuinely being 100%. At only week 3 it is disheartening but I do think if we all stick with it it will work (I hope!!!)

Reading posts in the site, throughout Sw section it seems people aren't losing much, anything or gaining even when exercising & genuinely being 100%. At only week 3 it is disheartening but I do think if we all stick with it it will work (I hope!!!)

I'm glad it's not just me then! My Husband on the other hand has been losing loads (and he's been cheating when I'm not around). It's frustrating, So many people have a lot of success though, so maybe it just takes a few weeks to settle in to it. *fingers crossed* I'm definitely sticking with it. I am getting smaller I can tell by my clothes, I also feel much healthier eating this way.

Hiya Ladies,

2nd weigh in for me tonight.Although i feel i've stuck to plan i cant help but feel i've not lost anything. It's star week for me though, probably why!

Hope you're all well ?? xx

another 6.5 off for me this week! Thats 12lbs in 2 weeks, :D xx

Thanks Bambilegs and i know - but i always feel like i've not done well ha ha! I've done soooooo much exercise this week though..(i walk the kiddiwinks to schooland back 3 times a day and it's very steep hills in my village there and back - proper workout, my bum is getting much smaller and perkier, although my calfs are HUGE now ha ha!) but in this deep snow we've had it's been horrendously hard! xxx

Hey all,

I rejoined SW for (for all intents and purposes) the last time on the 3rd of this month, having put on everything I lost the last time and more. I hope it's ok for me to join the thread.

I noticed a few of you mentioning about small or no losses after being 100% on plan - and just wanted to reassure you that those losses will catch up with you! You'll most probably get a big loss when you're least expecting to! I remember that from last time around :)

Hey all,

I rejoined SW for (for all intents and purposes) the last time on the 3rd of this month, having put on everything I lost the last time and more. I hope it's ok for me to join the thread.

I noticed a few of you mentioning about small or no losses after being 100% on plan - and just wanted to reassure you that those losses will catch up with you! You'll most probably get a big loss when you're least expecting to! I remember that from last time around :)

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to this moment :)

Remember as well, if you are exercising, you will probably be building muscle, which can impact on how quickly you lose :) I think clothes are the best judge to be honest - if you're happy with how they fit the scales don't matter quite as much xx

Yes there's so much influencing it but that feeling for a day or two after a very disappointing weigh in hideous. I am hoping to see a pattern for me though and seem to lose on a 2 week cycle- for some people it's as much as a month. When I was 'weigh in lady' you'd see people sts-0.5-sts-5lbs off. You have to be patient but ..... I'm not!!!

All ok food wise but feeling a bit flat today. Where you from in east anglia? I'm n Essex - border with suffolk. Love it here - such a beautiful & underappreciated area which is good as it leaves it for us!!!

All ok food wise but feeling a bit flat today. Where you from in east anglia? I'm n Essex - border with suffolk. Love it here - such a beautiful & underappreciated area which is good as it leaves it for us!!!

I'm in suffolk, born and bred :) it is much better now the snow has gone :)

Just had a massive (on plan) roast dinner - not sure I can move for the rest of the day now :)

Good old roasts you can't go wrong! I'm born in n Essex then parents (dad from Ipswich mum Colchester) moved to Surrey but I moved back here when I got older as much preferred it to Surrey! Also am a lifelong / long suffering itfc supporter with a season ticket so easier to move than keep travelling up m25/a12 every other weekend!

Sunday was ok for me, but Saturday was awful. Well not completely awful, I was good all through the day, but then got the snack attacks in the evening! Blew my syns totally. Did a really long walk yesterday with the family, so I'm hoping if I am 100% today and tomorrow I can undo any damage for Wednesday's weigh in.

Back