2013 return Diary

sounds a plan! :)

Just be very careful about drinking in ketosis, just because you've done it before and been ok doesn't mean that you'll be ok every time. I completely understand people who choose to make that decision, it's a personal one, you just need to be very careful. Hope you're feeling ok this morning and had a good evening. Calorie and carb wise though, vodka is the best way to go. Think I'm different to most people my age, I can go out and not drink, doesn't bother me anymore.

Thanks for the concern I was fine tho lol worst thing I did was drink some cider tho :\ haven't weighted myself this morning tho lol gunna weight in tomoz after a 100% day :) feel rough tho haha did some dancing so burned some cals woop! Gunna have a shake now ;) xxx

Glad you're ok and haven't suffered and bad effects other than the feeling rough today. Was last night a one off or do you think it'll be something that happens regularly?

Woo had so much fun last night went to a party and had some food not bad choices tho I resisted pizza and chips and had salad with pasta :) back on plan today ordered some more sns going to get weighted on Friday no point upsetting myself today by getting weighted lol now to get back in ketosis *crys* lol

Hi, I'm going to say something here and I really hope that you don't take any offense to it. It's really not meant to be harsh, just saying it out of concern.

S&S is a difficult diet to get into, ketosis is great when it arrives but getting into it sucks! The hunger, the foggy head, the tiredness, all of it is hard. Once you get through those days it gets so much easier though but I know personally that once I'm through them I don't want to do anything to make me have to experience them again!

Unfortunately, S&S is very much an all or nothing kind of diet. You either have to commit to it completely or it just won't work. Your salad and pasta was a much healthier option than the pizza and chips (well done on resisting those, it's hard work!) but the carbs in pasta are really bad for a diet like S&S. Each thing off plan, whether it's food or alcohol, is going to set you back and probably stop you losing weight that week because of filling up your glycogen stores. Now if you're ok with very up and down losses then that's fine but I know that I couldn't cope with keep having to get back into ketosis and low losses because this diet is so hard that it wouldn't keep me motivated.

You seem like a very sociable person who enjoys eating and drinking with friends. That's something that you can't really do on this diet and I know how difficult that is. So maybe a different plan like Slimming World or just counting calories would suit you better?

Like I said, I really don't want to come across as rude or cause any offense so I hope that you haven't taken it that way.

I have already lost two stone on sns I am well aware of what the diet entails, it is my decision if I come out of ketosis for a day and enjoy myself, slimming world doesn't work for me never has, I went from 15st to 13st on sns. I am also well aware that pasta is a carb, it was my choice to eat what I ate and I thought about it carefully before I ate it. I know what you mean tho its a tough diet but its worth it!

Anyway, got on scales and bit the bullet only gained 5lb which I'm pleased about 4lb will be the water/glucose weight and 1lb probz the food because I didn't eat very much :) did 2 hours of cardio last night since it was a zumba and dance party really burnt some cals, choc shake for lunch, and omg what have they done to the crisp shakes! Yicks! They used to be so nice! Oh well onwards and inwards I say

That weight will be gone in two days hun just water

Hope todays going well Xx

Yep hun had a vanilla shake :) I've ordered some meals too so not just shakes maybe thats why I felt abit funny? Because I was just having loads of fluid? Anyway back on plan :)

Maybe the slightly higher carbs will help hun

Hope you had a good evenin x

Yeah hun that's what I was thinking just had some tandorri chicken was nice I guess habit bland but oh well :) no carbs today just citric acid so should have less of a headache tomoz :)

Woo back down to 13st 4lb this morning! Two more lbs before weight in tomoz and ill be happy :) if not 8lb in one week is still good lol getting my meals today should be better than just shakes

Right had a choc bar this morning omg its massive! Haha will deffo be getting more of them seriously loving choc shake ATM I think I've got a sweet tooth :) got a headache again but it may be the drinking I've been doing? Thinking of ringing up rob and asking what the other plan is on this diet as the shakes etc can be used to loose weight steadily by having them with other stuff? May change to that plan after another 3 weeks on this :) may have a dabble with the citric acid theory see if it affects my weight loss? Would be interesting to see !

The headache weird hun - maybe just carbs withdrawal?? How much you drinking??

Xx

Ok so weigh in this morning at 13st 4lb so a weeks loss of 8lb which im very happy about given the fact I went to that party! Now the dreaded week 2 hoping for 5lb this week but I dought it

whoop, get you! a nice big loss there :)

Ty! I think the zumba helped more than anything x

I've started zumba this week so glad to hear it helps :)

Well done babe xxx

Hmmm well my goal this week is 13st on Friday I can't afford anymore sns ATM when it runs out so sticking to low carbs ABC diet after I reckon! Been good and no drinking still hovering bat 13st 4lb my best friend has just moved down to Salisbury so 230 miles away its been tough not drowning myself in Ben and Jerry's lol guns do it for him some when I see him in Easter I'll be 12st woo xxx

Back