2013 return Diary

Low carbs will work nearly as fast hun, and you get to eat all the tummy fats!!

Aww will be worth it when your friend is amazed when you meet up

Xx

Thanks chick :) it so will! I'm eating most meats so gives me variety might even look into Atkins after my packs run out but I doubt it I love this diet and the slightly higher carbs stopped me feeling like I'm dying haha

OK day today had some cous cous instead of third pack but might swell have a milkshake I've been doing so well no booze really proud of myself

Good work on no booze hunny

Hope your ok Xx

Packs not run out yet starting ABC diet tomoz as I have no money :/ only bad thing about this diet is it costs money lol went to a party last night after getting to 13st 1lb so week two loss is about 3lb which is not bad at all weighted in at 13st 5lb this morning which is so understandable after I had curry and stuff at the party it was a Hindu birthday! I'm annoyed but I've drawn a line under it and I'll be back down to 13st 1lb or lower soon enough will update weight tomoz as I'm sure a lot of it is water xxx

Back down to 13st 3lb forst day of abc diet mixed with packs

First day done. Tomorrow is 500 cals again : /

What is the abc plan ?? How long have you got without packs hunny Xx

It's a really restrictive diet that you have a certain amount of cals you can have each day! And it changes daily, some are stupidly low like 100 cals but I always have more by about 100 depending on what day I'm on I'm seriously not starving myself lol xxx

Woo on packs again thanks to someone special haha ;) having some sweet porridge for brekkie and curry soup for lunch! Off to get chicken from shop soon stack up in the freezer so this is my 4 week challenge. Had a caffe latte but went terribly wrong omg I nearly threw up lol tried to make it hot XD ill get the jist again soon :) xxx

Day one restart done so good so far! Bedtime now xx

Day two feeling abit ill :/ going for a nap then going to shop for chicken and steak as im slightly anemic

Hope it passes fast hun Xx

Thabks hun felt great today! Its freezing tho! Snowing too noo lol choc shake for breakfast I had a tgi fridays for dinner salad and a chicken ciabatta with no cheese mayo or bacon :( and no chips lol I had about half the bread so not too bad :) I couldn't afford a steak or chicken : / day three done im having soup for supper

It's horrid and snowing here too hun Xx

Your doing good hun don't stead the half ciabatta

Xx

Really upset. I weight 13st 5lb again I was 13st 2 this morning I know I shouldn't get weighted at this time but ffs :'(

I'm always 6lb heavier in the evening, water, good etc. Keep off the scales hun. It only makes me pissed off LOL

Morning only and try wait a few days Xx

Thabks hun know im been daft im chucking the coke zero I swear its making me crave sugar. Banana shake for breakfast tomoz and going to take my shaker with me etc hope your good hun xxx

Totm :( 13st 4 this morning lol but I'm blaming totm :) deffo in ketosis I reckon feet are freezing and breathe stinks woo lol

Had choco shake for brekkie, bar for lunch, steak and swede for dinner and strawberry shake for supper

Back