2013 return Diary

Blah crap past few days ran out of packs on Monday and had two sw days as its only thing I could think of lol still 12st 12 so all good in the hood. Surprised as I was expecting the dreaded four pound gain. Back on plan after the 12th as im off on holiday and would like to actually be able to eat something lol got another weeks worth of packs! So all set just need to stick to low carbs now dont want to shock my body. Hoping for 4lb pff before the 9th zumba here I come! Gulp!

Thanks gun I've decided to stop been silly and order another supply! I actually found myself wondering what the hell to eat today lol so back on the wagon I go! Goal of 4lb before the 9th of April xxx

Sounds like a plan hun . It's hard to know when to take the plunge to refeed! Maintaining harder work than plan LOL

Xxx

Haha sooo true! Back to my protein comfort zone. Going full plan n only 100g of protein tomorrow lol wish me luck! Had like 400g today trying not to go cold turkey blergh lol xxx

Naughty day today really cba no carbs just had mince which I shouldn't of. So depressed just want to drink

I know the feeling hun, hugs xxx keep your chin up

Have a long soak or a pamper, try to distract yourself a bit maybe??

Xxxx

I know the feeling hun, hugs xxx keep your chin up

Have a long soak or a pamper, try to distract yourself a bit maybe??

Xxxx

Paint your nails, soak in bath, go for a walk.. You can do it!
Remember why you are doing this.
Hugs from here
?

Awh thanks hun i was ok inr the end lol no drinking :) I mist admit I was expecting a gain due to a bite of a sausage half slice of brown bread and some mince burgers not to mention a full! Peri peri chicken I jad and a few chips. I managed to loose 3lb this morning!!! 12st 10 now! Wtf! Lol not complaining obviously but wow! And im not out of ketosis. I have been having alot of stomach pain tho like bordering labour pains :/ but its my bowels :( anyone else having agonising stomach pains on yhis diet and bouts of *cough* the runs? Xxx

Awh thanks hun i was ok inr the end lol no drinking :) I mist admit I was expecting a gain due to a bite of a sausage half slice of brown bread and some mince burgers not to mention a full! Peri peri chicken I jad and a few chips. I managed to loose 3lb this morning!!! 12st 10 now! Wtf! Lol not complaining obviously but wow! And im not out of ketosis. I have been having alot of stomach pain tho like bordering labour pains :/ but its my bowels :( anyone else having agonising stomach pains on yhis diet and bouts of *cough* the runs? Xxx

Hope you are doing ok, no pain as yet but I do remember once needing to have laxatives due to bowels. That's not happened this time yet!

Omfg been on holiday three days. Weight.....stupid amount lol but seriously there was NO way I could of stuck to a plan but could of done better! Back on now. Cup of tea and some chicken. Having some laxatives to clear bowels ready for detox and ketosis. 12st 10lb here I come again haha. Not updating details and I won't be that for very long at all. Will update true weight gain from hol in morning ;) oooppppssss....

Hope all going well! Have a great weekend.

Get back on don't stress hun Xx have a good day Xx

Thanks girls! Good news. Only 5lb and back to my lowest dropped 6lb in 2 days :O just keeping it really low carbs mixed with two packs a day. Until my porridge and bars get here on Tuesday haha cant live without them! So fingers crossed another drop tomorrow hoping for 12 st bracket again as I actually went up to bloody 13st 7!!!! 13st 1 this morning 2lb off please? Xxx

Omg I love love love the fact that citric acid doesn't effect my ketosis :D obviously in small amounts. Not fruit except I can seem to have tomatoes in a sauce form just not too much :) ketosis on its way dog breath

Haha, glad you got back on track so quickly :)

how did you find out citric acid doesn't affect it? just trial and error and using ketostix i assume? xxx

No ketostix but deffo trial and error! Like I forgot we couldn't have diet coke and had a whole 2 litre bottle. No weight gain still had dog breath etc. lol and ive been naughty and had tomatoes as I missed them so much. I even have half a slice of brown bread in place of a pack as it actually has less carbs! I honestly have like loads of protein too... a whole chicken is usually on the menu no skin lots of salad. Ive had carrots. Ketchup and other small things ive missed I just have them in small amounts. Better than stuffing pizza down my gob lol.

Weigh in this morning 13st 0.25lbs lol 12sts tomorrow? Fingers crossed!

I wouldn't have fruit tho its rich in sugar! I did start with only an extra 100g of chicken as it was so tough not eating bugger all lol xx

Back