2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay so -4.5lbs this week :D stone award and SOTW!!!!

WTG Emmie!!! Nice one :) Winning SOTW is an awesome feeling, only happened once so far to me but would love to win it again!

I lost a lb this week which is ok considering I went off the rails mid week but managed to claw it back for a loss so I'm happy with that :)

WTG Emmie!!! Nice one :) Winning SOTW is an awesome feeling, only happened once so far to me but would love to win it again!

I lost a lb this week which is ok considering I went off the rails mid week but managed to claw it back for a loss so I'm happy with that :)

Aww thanks hun :) I thought i would never win it though lol seeing as had a bad weekend with my LO being in hospital :( and its my star week. Really perked me up though!

Hi everyone,
I'm so so sorry i haven't been on to update everyone but the past week i haven't been very well so please bear with me and i'll try and update the best i can.

I managed to lose 0.5lb this week which i was over the moon about as i was expecting a gain of about 2.5lb due to the fact that i haven't been very well and loss of appetite etc etc.

Thanks :) And wow 2 stone is a huge amount of weight to lose. Well done you!

Thank you hun, i'm so proud of myself, I still have a long way to go yet though!

Not happy I gained 1.5lb and I don't no why iv not done anythin different. Really I need a 5lb loss nxt week to get me goin again Xx

Sorry to hear that hun, fingers crossed you'll have a loss this week :D

Hi guys. Had my second weigh in last night and I lost 1.5lbs again - wanted more so a little disappointed again x

Hiya,
I know how disappointing it can be but at least you're going in the right direction, 1.5lb is still a great loss.

Can I join this please???? Id like to loose 68lbs this year if I can lol

Sure you can hun.
How much have you lost so far in 2013? and what day is your weigh-in day?

A loss is still a loss hun, fab, well done!

sunlightbub - 2013 Target: To Lost 5st (70lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -16.5lb - Weigh-in: Every Tuesday (-53.5 to go)

( Changed my target to 70lb - not sure where I got 71 from!)

hope you are feeling better Lianne x

Aren't we all doing well? :)

Hi everyone,
I'm so so sorry i haven't been on to update everyone but the past week i haven't been very well so please bear with me and i'll try and update the best i can.

I managed to lose 0.5lb this week which i was over the moon about as i was expecting a gain of about 2.5lb due to the fact that i haven't been very well and loss of appetite etc etc.

Aww hope your feeling better now. A loss is still a loss, like you say! Here's to a better week this week hun :)

Well i gained a pound this week :eek: Really naughty weekend! And takeaway on sunday Argh... back on track for this week though!

sunlightbub - 2013 Target: To Lost 5st (70lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -19lb - Weigh-in: Every Tuesday (-51 to go)

yay..2.5b off this week and Slimmer of the week - first time xx

Been a bit quiet on this thread recently, hope we're all doing ok? Had a hard week food wise especially as I turned down chocolate fudge cake and ice cream at a dinner out! Need to lose 3lbs this week to hit my personal monthly target so kept repeating 3lbs 3lbs 3lbs as the others ordered!

Ohhh and I just noticed I didn't update here last Monday, I lost 2lbs so thats 17.5lbs in total :)

Well done on your loss Helz!
I've been to London sight seeing with my daughter since Wednesday so just got back today. It's been hard as eaten out every meal really, so whilst I've tried to make good choices it will be a little in the lap of the gods this Tuesday. Going to be really good and try to have loads of speed foods this evening and up until weigh in!!

Well hello lovelies... I have had an ace week this week... 6lbs off :D Shocked but sooo happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back