2013 will be the lucky year for me

No I do have a sweet tooth, which is why I'm trying to cut down. I have a huge bear cake that I made yesterday (it must weigh 20lbs) including 2 layers of ganache over it! I haven't cut into him as I know when I do I will have to eat him. Obviously won't eat him all that is beyond manageable even for me!

I was thinking it might not be the aspertane, as the other day I had yoghurt with just the flavouriings and it was the next morning that I felt the same way. So it might be the flavourings that my body doesn't like. If that is the case you are more than welcome to have my three, free just send me your address. Might as well go to someone who will enjoy them.

This week will be a bad week as dissertation is in, have the bear in front of me and might be eating out. So if I gain, totally own fault and that's ok. It's been this last couple of weeks where things have gone slightly off track.

I find if I eat milk chocolate, I have to have the whole entire thing so I understand completely with the cadbury. I have started buying asda's best or whatever it is called 70% chocolate or 90, and each square is 2.5 give or take. So I usually have one and am more than satisfied and sorts out any chocolate issues I may be having. Good to know about the asda's own brand!

14/07/13

B:
L: soup salad (1) pasta ham
D: soup salad taco filling wrapped up in savoy cabbage chinese cucumbers on rice
Sn: yoghurt, fruit
Hexa: cheese
Hexb: ryvita
Drink: tea
Total:

Ooh dissertation! What are you studying? I'm a student too!

I would love the flavourings- thank you! I'll pm you when on the computer rather than phone.

Enjoy your cake! I had a lot of tiffin today. It's hot and sunny and good weather needs celebration! X

I have a first class honours Psych degree already (along with another honours degree in a different subject), but the BPS say I'm 2 courses short so I had to do a conversion diploma in Psych. So that was 6 courses I've already done along with a dissertation in order to do 2 classes I didn't have. I used the year as a refresher course. All my dissertations are in Cognitive development as I'm a Developmentalist, but for some odd reason end up doing projects in cognition (even though I keep telling myself I'm not interested in cognition). This dissertation is probabilistic reasoning in 4 and 6 month old infants. 6 month olds can do stats where as 4 month olds can't. So looking at the developmental stage of the probabilistic reasoning.

Yes just PM me your address and I'll cello tape the tops of them and post them to you when I get a second.

I've been very good I resisted the huge craving I had all day yesterday to eat the cake, he's still sitting here looking edible though. I lied as well. I decided to weigh him and he weighs 1.4 stones!! Taking a chunk of hiim to uni on Wednesday to help celebrate with mates in putting in the dissertations. Apparently there is a get together in our allotment on Thursday night so I'll take him with me so that everyone can eat him.

15/07/13

B:
L: soup salad (1) chinese cucumber and rice tuna (1) veg
D: soup salad (1) pulled pork veg and potatoes
SN: fruit yoghurt (0.5) hot chocolate (2.5) ice poles or jubbly (1)
Drink: tea squash
Total: 7

Wow congratulations on all of your impressive academic achievement- and fit not eating the cake! Do you really mean 1.4 stone?

I am a student too! It adds strain on the food budget, doesn't it?

Strain on the food budget, but what can you do? Doesn't help I travel to the next city (2 hrs away) so that adds to the costs.

And yes I did mean 1.4 stones. He was double ganached and 3 cakes and well loads of icing.

16/07/13

B:
L:
D: salad pulled pork, pasta
SN: cake (11) crisps (4)
hexa: cheese
Hexb: 2 alpen light
Drink: tea squash water
total: 15

18/07/13

B:
L: soup salad (1)
D: soup salad(1)
SN: cake (12) yoghurt fruit mug shot jubbly (1)
Drink: water squash
Total:14

not that hungry, way too hot!

19/07/13

B: yoghurt (0.5)
L: soup salad (1) pasta veg ham
D: soup salad (1) veg burgers (2)
SN: yoghurt (2.5) fruit
Hexb: 2 alpen light bars
Drink: water, tea, squash

20/07/13

B:
L: salad (1) burgers (2) veg potato salad (1)
D:
SN: jubbly (1) yoghurt (0.5) hot chocolate (2.5)
Drink: squash
total: 8

21/07/13

B:
L: soup salad (1) veg pasta
D: soup salad (1) tuna mayo (1) veg
SN: yoghurt (0.5) fruit hot chocolate (2.5) ice poles (1)
Hexb: chewy delight
Drink: squash tea

22/07/13

B:
L: jacket potato
D: soup salad (1) ham
SN: yoghurt (0.5) crisps (4) hot chocolate (2.5) yoghurt
Hexb: 2 alpen light
Total: 8

23/07/13

B:
L: salad (1) ham pasta
D: soup salad (1)
SN: crisps (4) chocolate (2.5) yoghurt (0.5)
Hexb: bread
Total: 9

X

Last edited:
24/07/13

B:
L:
D: soup salad (1) pasta tuna mayo (1) veg
SN: fruit yoghurt (0.5) crisps (4) chocolate (2.5)
Hexb: bread
Total: 10

X

Last edited:
25/07/13

B:
L: salad (1) tuna mayo (1) pasta veg
D: eating out will be as good as I can
SN: yoghurt (0.5) fruit
Hexb: chewy delight
Total: 15

XX

Last edited:
26/07/13

B:
L: soup salad (1) pasta veg ham
D: soup salad (1) burgers (2) veg potato salad (1)
SN: yoghurt (0.5) fruit
hexb:chewy delight
drink: squash
total: 5.5

X

Last edited:
27/07/13

B:
L: salad (1) soup pizza (10)
D: lasagna (3) salad (1) soup
SN: fruit yoghurt