2014 is the year of the skinny Panda- SW Green Food Diary

Big good luck from here. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

And the spaghetti carbonara is delicious. Really creamy.
If you want to really indulge it can be made with 175ml of full fat milk still using only HEXA and 4 syns. But I eat a lot so use green milk so it goes further x

just keep swimming just keep swimming :)

Off is better than on no matter what the number :)

Well done :)

Do you eat breakfast? If I skip brekkie I don't lose as well x

It really affects my weight loss if I skip which is why I always have rice pud for brekkie.

But a loss is still a loss x

Yey good to be positive :)

Just been looking at your stats and we're same height and we started about the same weight! Kinda good to have someone the same as me :)

I'm feeling so amazing about this so far. So much healthier and happier about myself

I always aim to go lower than I want to settle at so when I relax the eating there is a little room for gain without me being upset. Ideally I want to be 8 1/2 :)

just done my insanity fit test and really impressed with the difference in only 2 weeks :)

Feeling fairly depressed right now!

Weigh in day and I'm 151 :/ BUT I can feel the familiar cramps and my stomach is all bloated so think its my hormonal week taking me down a peg or two!!

Not to be detered yesterday's menu (only 2 meals as it was half sleeping day)

Lunch - ravioli on toast 4 syns HEXB

Tea - spaghetti bolognese with cheese HEXA, HEXB and 3 syns

Snacks - apple, pear and a breakaway (5 syns)

Today's Meals

Breakfast - rice pudding

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna and salad HEXB and 2 syns

Tea - lasagne HEXA, HEXB and 6 syns

Snacks - fruit and frozen muller light

Your probably right. :)

Feel pretty rotten to be honest but knew my next period would be crappy as I was sterilised last month :/

Having a day with the youngest feeling bleurgh haha. We're still in our jammies watching cinderella under a blanket haha

I won't share mine :)

I have a boy and a girl and joint custody haha. Enjoy my weekend day and night to myself!

Plus my sons Aspergers is genetic so if I had another son he'd most likely have it too. Neither me nor my son could cope with that.

But being sterilised was no picnic and it took a good 3 weeks for the swelling to go down :/

He's 9.

Even before he was diagnosed I knew I didn't want more but his diganosis was the confirmation. Took 4 years to persuade the nhs to do it.

Was scary telling mr panda tho as he doesn't have any kids and thought I might lose him but turns out he was happy so we get to be grown ups 3 nights a week haha!

Plus he said he's ginger and I carry aspergers. Wouldn't be fair to reproduce!

His words not mine but still amuses me! X

Back