2014 is the year of the skinny Panda- SW Green Food Diary

You need the calories as its proven that being cold uses more energy!

Usually the crap comes at different times so its just coz there has been so much at once and with scott away I'm doing it all alone with no reprieve except in the bottom of a ben and jerrys tub :/

I've been good all week so hopefully its back on track.

We're 5 weeks in with approx 9 to go so getting there :) my valentines card has cheered me right up 1392314412022.jpg
Except moonpig getting my name wrong on one bit. Haha xx

As funerals go it went well. My uncle would've been happy with it.

Stuck to the diet and lost another lb! Not a massive loss but its still a loss.

How was your hols? X

That's brilliant, and exactly what you need to keep going.

Glad to hear the funeral went as well as can be expected. Were you very close?

The holiday was awesome, really disappointed to be home now though, especially as the boyf has gone to Norway for the week :(

I twisted both of my knees on the second to last day so really struggling now. Was hoping I'd be able to go for a run tonight but there's no chance I'll be able to run for a while x

Hows the knees?

Well another 1lb loss! So its slow going but its going.

Doing lots of cycling now the eldest has learnt to ride and I have to tow the youngest haha!

Maybe thinking I need to look at my portion sizes as I have a massive appetite and although i have never cut down on portions before it might speed up my loss!

Couple of days and I'm halfway through the deployment.

In some ways its gone fast but gutted that seems forever since I saw him and its still got the same amount to go :(

Must not let my misery affect my diet!!

We are approximately half way this week :/ so it really is a countdown now :) sooooooo excited.

Thats really bad about your knee. Is it ligament damage because I know that is painful and so difficult to heal!

The diet is still on track but the exercise isn't going so well :/ x

Ah take me to rome with you?? Try getting one of the really tight fabric supports from pharmacy (£ shop ones are useless) and that should help. Its uncomfortable as its so tight but will help with walking around in the long run. Might make for a dodgy tan mark tho haha :)

I've done really well. :) now we're getting to the halfway point its dawning on me that if I want the amazing body for when scotts home I need to get a wriggle on. Now I'm a jobless bum I can get myself to the gym more and I need to get back into my insanity or I'll be slimmer but wobbly still!
If your knee is hurting you you'll be felling all bleurgh! Don't worry about it too much.
How many holidays do you have a year?? X

So in a bleurgh mood and fancied some comfort food!

1393355122379.jpg

Amazingly this whole plate is only 2 syns and thats just for the gravy!! And my stuffing recipe is delicious :) :)

Roast chicken
Slimming world roast spuds
Masses of frozen veg
Yorkshire puds made from stiff egg whites with yolks folded in then baked in the oven
And stuffing is onion blasted in the microwave then mixed with loadsa sage, mixed herbs and a pinch of garlic. Add some couscous and boiling water and leave it to soak then mix with a ln egg and bake until firm. Texture is almost tge same as normal stuffing.
FEAST :)

Back